비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest b2st_lover_always

[!] KBS Music Bank Live in Tokyo: is said to be aired on KBS July 22

Cred: @B2STera

Thks for the info..!

But one thing I dislike if the show is not aired live is that, kbs will surely aired ONLY one song sang by each group, becoz of time constraint factor…

just like the Dream Concert.. but I bet each idol will surely perform more than one song each today.. Hurhur.. :(

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110712 Hyunseung and Junhyung @ the airport

tumblrlo90ayplza1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlo909qftwb1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlo90cobrtc1qc773a.jpg

C: 은주누나♥님 http://hyunseungdream.com // beastout @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

kiwoon interaction~

kikwang decides to do the first move~

tumblr_lo9eqcTFXm1qci3od.gif

then tenderly strokes dongwoon~

tumblr_lo9erq8x9u1qci3od.gif

but after getting not much response from dongwoon…

tumblr_lo9er9ErRJ1qci3od.gif

kiki decides to teach dongwoon how to interact~

tumblr_lo9epeW19N1qci3od.gif

Maknae couple <3333

C: http://ohkikwang.tumblr.com/

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Lee Kikwang After Shower Picture

Through his twitter Lee Gi Kwang wrote on July 13th, “I just came out of a shower and I am bored… I wonder if I should put up a picture, it’s been a while.” He wrote, “In Japan and wet” and posted a picture of himself.

23992238893ef02ece85d46.jpg

Lee Gi Kwang in the picture has just come out of the shower and his skin is soft, also he is pouting and making a cute expression.

Netizens that have come across the picture commented, “Oh my so sensual,” “Lips…” “Oppa Good Night~”

Recently B2ST won M.Net 20’s Choice Hot Performance Star Award on July 7th. B2ST held a fan meeting on July 9th and also on July 16th they will have a fan meeting in Japan.

Source: Star News

Shared by jbarky

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] 110713 Doojoon on Top 10 KPOP Idol Pianists

Asian kids growing up in Asian families are usually subject to being sent to piano lessons, and kpop idols are no exception I guess. Let’s take a look at the top 10 idols who outshine others in their piano skills.

10. Super Junior’s Heechul.

9. Beast’s Doojoon. Accompanied with two amazing voices, the song sounds amazing as well.

8. SHINee’s Taemin

7. JYJ’s Jaejoong

6. Big Bang’s Taeyang

5. 2PM’s Nichkhun

4. JYJ’s Junsu

3. Super Junior’s Ryeowook

2. SNSD’s Seohyun

1. MBLAQ’s Seungho.

It’s awesome that these artists are not only artists because they sing or dance well, but they also have other talents. I hope we can see more idols in the future who can also play another instrument well to give us fans more reasons to admire them.

Who’s piano playing do you like best?

C: ningin.com

Full article

Guest des_ire

Hi^^

Does anyone know if Doojoon was at the performance in Tokyo? I can't seem to find any pictures of him at the airport. I know he's not one to not attend these kind of events, help me please ^_^

Archived