비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110708 HQ fantaken photos of BEAST @ the press conference in Thailand

341028668.jpg

341055856.jpg

341002818.th.jpg341016579.th.jpg341021521.th.jpg341035521.th.jpg341041353.th.jpg341047362.th.jpg

C: @omalibuo

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jckalovedd

[TRANS] 110708 Beast interviewed with the medias in the press conference of their fanmeet today.

8th July 2011 at 4:30 PM, Beast with 6 member flighted to Thailand to hold the "QUICK ZABB PRESENTS THE 1ST BEAST FAN MEETING ASIA TOUR IN THAILAND 2011)" event as known as their first official fanmeet in Thai this 9th July 2011 (The door will be opened at 4:00 PM Bangkok time). The fanmeet will start at 5:PM Bangkok time at Impact Exhibition First Hall, Muangthong Thani.

In additional, they also held the press conference at Patumwan Princess hotel today closely and joyfully with the medias.

△  Greet everyone and individually introduce yourselves.

Everyone : Hi, we're Beast. It's Doojoon. Hi, I'm Doojoon. Hi, I'm Kikwang. It's Junhyung. Hi, I'm Junhyung. It's Dongwoon. Hi, I'm Dongwoon. It's Hyunseung. Hi, I'm Hyunseung. It's Yoseob. Hi, I'm Yoseob.

△ How do you feel about visiting Thailand this time? / Are you impressed in anything when you visit Thailand? / Can you guys speak Thai much better?

Doojoon: This time, our visit is different to the latest time since we go to Thailand this time to hold the fanmeet in Thailand. We've prepared ourselves for this. We've not been here for a long time. I'd like everyone to come and support us.

Yoseob: Even to Korean, I'm still not that fluent to speak. I'll learn Thai step by step so that I will speak Thai next time.

Doojoon : ผมรักคุณ (I love you)

△ How did Thai Beauty welcome you? / How do you feel about Thai Beauty? Please leave your message to the fans.

Kikwang: I'm very surprised and glad. I've not thought that there would be many fans who came and welcomed us like this before. Thank you.

△ How do you prepare yourself about this fanmeet and is there anything special performance in this fanmeet? / Leave message to the fans to ask them to attend the concert tomorrow.

Dongwoon: Actually, we have many Korean singles. It's pity that we can't perform those songs here. But you'll be definitely able to listen a new song and good performance tomorrow.

△ How do you feel that 'Fiction' song had been first rank on the Korean music program for 3 weeks? / Can we called this 'The success' of Beast? / If not, what do you think that Beast needs to improve?

Doojoon: To us, we think that we've not been successful yet. Since this is just a beginning, with all support from everyone, I'm sure there would be more songs that would be much better in the future.

△ Before Beast debuted, Beast had passed through the inconvenience for many times. At that time, did you ever feel something like you didn't want to be a singer anymore?

Yoseob : Even if we were tired, there were also the friends who always supported us, gave us the suggestion. If there were no the members who always supported me, there wouldn't have had this position for me. I have to thank to the members.

△ Which dream you would like it to come true the most? How will you guys make it all true?

Doojoon: The dream of Beast is to hold the concert in Asia and around the world. We love the music as well as the dance very much. If you have the dream, that means you have to make it true.

△ You've been on social network such as Twitter, Cyworld and Blog, in order to communicate with the fans. Have you all communicated with the fans yet? / Who is the person who actives in social network the most? Among the members of Beast, who is the most high-tech and the most low-tech? Please tell us about this.

Yoseob : I, Hyunseung and Dongwoon are really active on Twitter. But Kikwang is really scared of the technology stuff since whatever he touched or used, it'd be no longer usable. Recently, we went to watch Transformers 3 at the cinema, Kikwang was also scared of it.

Doojoon: It's actually the action movie. But Kikwang thought it was the horror movie.

△ What did you tweet before the press conference started?

Yoseob: I took the photo of myself and covered my face by my hands and asked the fans that who was in the photo. The fans could answer me correctly that the guy in photo was me.

△ Are Beast still living in the same dorm? / Who has the weird sleeping behavior the most? / And who is like the mother that always takes care of the members the best?า

Everyone : Yeah, we're still in the same dorm together.

Yoseob : The person who always do daydream is me.

Doojoon : I also want to daydream like that but I sleep calmly every night.

Junhyung: There's no one who is like the mother.

△ Each of you, do you have any special talent that you think it's different or better than other members?

Yoseob : I'm sorry. We actually do not have any special talent. Just like when we went to the Korean variety show and they asked us with kind of this sentence, we always answered that we don't have any special talent to show. We've to sorry them for many times.

[The question asked to each members.]

△To Doojoon... as the leader, who is the most stubborn and don't listen to the leader's word the most? / If you could choose the other member to be the new leader, who do you think that can take the responsibility the best?

-Everyone, no one listens to my words. If I choose, I choose Dongwoon. That looks great since he's the youngest.

△To Yoseob... What have you learned from Immortal Music Classics 2?  

-I'm very honorable for that. Because it's the good program. We can sing many good and melodious songs of the seniors. I also learned a lot of things by an umpire's comment. They told us about the weakness and we've to improve it.

△To Yoseob and Kikwang... I've known before that you've been friend since you were in the high school. Please tell us that how you two were at that time. As compared to now, have you guys changed so much?

Yoseob: Nothing changed. At that time, Kikwang always did an exercise and now he still always does an exercise. Same to me, I always sang a song and made fun of the friends, and I'm still like that even now.

Kikwang: I think I've improved my voice. I was stubborn and liked to make fun of people but now I'm grown up, so my thought also becomes an adult's thought as well.

△To Kikwang... after the My Princess drama, will you have a new drama? And will the member have the drama as well?

Kikwang: I still don't have a new drama right now. I'd like to pay attention on the tour concert which has just started the most. After the tour concert ends, I'll then have the new drama.

Doojoon: The other also don't have a new drama.

△To Junhyung... You looked so calm, taciturn and shy. Are your behavior like that for real? / Everyone please tell a joke about Junhyung.

Junhyung: Actually, I'm not always shy and calm. You know, I'm quite shy but when I'm with my friends, I'll be a chatterbox and joyful but if I'm with the person whom I'm not closed to, I'll be just quiet.

Doojoon: He's cheerful but if he's with the person whom he's not closed to, he'll be quiet.

△To Dongwoon... I've known before you're the most cry-baby among the members. I'd like to know who is the person whom you do aegyo to and he will do a thing as you asked to the most? / And who is the most hard-hearted?

Dongwoon: No one is meek to my aegyo. Until now, I've not been successful to do aegyo to anyone yet.

△Leave a message about your works.

Doojoon : Tomorrow, the first fanmeet of Beast in Thailand will be held. I'd like everyone to go to. There are a lot of surprises. If you go, you won't be disappointed. I really would like everyone to go to.

Kikwang: Since we'll hold the first fanmeet in Thailand tomorrow, I'm really excited. I recommended you to listen to our new songs. The most important thing is to not forget me (HyunSeung) and love me so much!

Junhyung : I'd like everyone to support us. We've got a lot of surprises for everyone tomorrow for sure.

Dongwoon : I'm really glad. The fans still welcomed us even if we've not been in Thailand for so long. I want everyone to think that the event tomorrow is one of the joyful event that we can be closed together.

Hyunseung: Everyone please come to the fanmeet and take your good memory from the event back. We've prepared a lot of surprises. Just want everyone to go to the fanmeet like you went to welcome us at the airport.

Yoseob: I'll try my best tomorrow. We'll be Beast who has been developed.

Disclaimer:

Interview arranged by: PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT

Thai to English translated by: twitter.com/taenggyunjae

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

Guest b2st_lover_always

awww... after all e 'bickering' in twitter-land earlier, it seem that HYUNSEOB has make-up.. :wub:

and seungiee wearing his eye-popping colour FAVOURITE SHOE again when everyone else are wearing all-black shoes.. hee

tumblr_lo0vizU3uK1qa423lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo0vcq45MJ1qkr2d3o1_500.jpg

Guest myboyRobin

I'm a little disappointed that B2ST's first Japanese albums consist of mostly old korean tracks, a few japanese remakes, and no original japanese songs. I'll just throw my frustration aside and just remind everyone to buy the album from sites that count towards Oricon.

Guest Aice 29

@jckalovedd- thanks for posting the translations from the press conference. Had a laugh at some of the responses. They're such funny boys : ).

LOL at these.

"Yoseob : I, Seunghyun and Dongwoon are really active on Twitter. But Kikwang is really scared of the technology stuff since whatever he touched or used, it'd be no longer usable. Recently, we went to watch Transformers 3 at the cinema, Kikwang was also scared of it.

Doojoon: It's actually the action movie. But Kikwang thought it was the horror movie."

"Yoseob : I'm sorry. We actually do not have any special talent. Just like when we went to the Korean variety show and they asked us with kind of this sentence, we always answered that we don't have any special talent to show. We've to sorry them for many times."

"Dongwoon: No one is meek to my aegyo. Until now, I've not been successful to do aegyo to anyone yet."

Why is hyunseung called seunghyun here though? and junhyung hyungjoon?

2011 K-POP MUSIC FEST IN SYDNEY-- 10 K-POP IDOLS COMING TO AUSTRALIA

星期五, 7月 8, 2011, 3:35 下午

Posted By: Jamaica dela Cruz

Ten of the biggest Korean pop idol groups are coming to Australia in November to hold the first all-star Kpop concert in the country. SBS PopAsia has confirmed with JK Entertainment that BEAST, SHINee, 4Minute, Secret, CN Blue, Miss A, Girls Generation, DBSK, KARA and 2AM will be performing at Sydney’s ANZ Stadium on Saturday, November 12.

The event is called the K-pop Music Fest, and will be broadcast on Korean TV channel MBC. Although some Australian students have expressed concern for the concert dates to be changed due to school and university exams, at this stage the concert’s date remains in place due to the concert's broadcast commitments. PopAsia will keep you posted on any further updates in what will be THE biggest event in Australian Asian Pop history.

article source ----> http://chinese.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2011/07/08/2011_k-pop_music_fest_in_sydney--_10_k-pop_idols_coming_to_australia?query_by=permalink&which_year=2011&which_more=07%2F08%2F2011_k-pop_music_fest_in_sydney--_10_k-pop_idols_coming_to_australia&siteLanguage=en_AU&lang=en_AU

If this is legit, Australia's so lucky : D. Beast, Miss A, SHINee, among other groups...Come to New York : (.

Guest shinhdeplol

[sOOMPI EXCLUSIVE][NEWS+PHOTOS] BEAST in Malaysia: The Press Conference

d01f72d49ff4bf69a854030.jpg

On July 1st, BEAST met the media for a press conference for The First Beast Fan Meeting Asia Tour On Stage Malaysia. They all arrived in Malaysia in the morning and were well rested before the press conference.

This event was presented by MBI International, joint organizer by FlyerVision Entertainment & Star Planet. The hall was fully packed that usual with Korean and local medias. The MC for the day was Mr. Owen Yap from 8TV.

It started with Owen's announcement of BEAST's arrival to the hall. After that, the media was allowed to take photos for the first 10 minutes. Doo Joon started with a greeting in Malay, "Apa Khabar? "(How are you?).

The MC then started the Q&A session. All the questions were asked by the MC.

The first question was, What would they want to be if they are not a singer? Doo Joon said he wants to be a footballer player. Hyun Seung said he wanted to be a singer since middle school and same goes to Ki Gwang and Yosoeb. For Dong Woon, he didn't really care since he said he his doing well with his study but later changed his mind to be a singer when he was in middle school. Jun Hyung said he has always loved music and also likes to rap. So he really wants to be a singer and nowadays he even like to compose songs.

Another question was about how they feel to be in Malaysia again for a third time. They like it and felt very familiar with Malaysia. The last question was about how Doo Joon feels to celebrate his birthday again in Malaysia for the second year in a row and what present he expected. He replied that he did not expect any present, but to be able to do the Asia Tour would be the best gift for him.

Since Malaysia is their first stop for Asia Tour, they want to show to the fans their best and have a good time with them.

8f19a277c772c339ca3e4d8.th.jpg26a5040dc7cabdc67c0d3b5.th.jpg731fa4d0bb10da7fb1335e7.th.jpgce26c4b9e85f6cba2598c5c.th.jpgeabcbf3b403435cb2d95dad.th.jpg

d01f72d49ff4bf69a854030.th.jpgd3d4e3837e666e999ce840d.th.jpg053cbca26324e690f6fcc62.th.jpg0d78bf8745d27c42a5dff07.th.jpg

28c2e14f74a97be0d640818.th.jpg3767f92da85e19bdad55581.th.jpg3c4bd567b11ebef24708b51.th.jpg421e7998687c2c314377dfa.th.jpg

4672ce9623ce8e014f98d8b.th.jpg5c1def7ed2f5c05a017125d.th.jpg99864ff67c45d1480285f23.th.jpgb6f882aaeda0d701db98d6a.th.jpg

Photos by kuehkoci

Written by adikkeluangman @ soompi

Guest Aice 29

I'm impressed by dongwoon's full english sentences in his tweets today. these are not translations! haha.

a shame about his condition though :( .

@beastdw 손동운

dear my thailand fans i feel sorry for my sorrow face today i had a bad condition..

@beastdw 손동운

but i promise you all i will get better and show you my best tomorrow^^

c: @beastdw

Yoseob's response (translation), "sigh english" . :lol:

On Friday 8th July 2011, @B2STLYTWEETS said:

[TRANS] @helloimys @beastdw Me too..........Sigh English...keke Good night DongwoonahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜDon't be sick sigh.....,.......................Hope you become strong like a tiger soon..ㅜㅜ http://bit.ly/qvGwyP

c: @B2STLYTWEETS

Guest Heart<3

I'm a little disappointed that B2ST's first Japanese albums consist of mostly old korean tracks, a few japanese remakes, and no original japanese songs. I'll just throw my frustration aside and just remind everyone to buy the album from sites that count towards Oricon.

You're not the only one, I'm pretty disappointed too. Hopefully it'll sell well.

Omgsh, Dongwoon's tweets in English xD and Yoseob's disappointment in his English, haha. They're so precious.

Yoseob and Dongwoon are my favourite OTP :)

Guest tukyshinee

110708 BEAST @ Press Conference "The 1st Fan Meeting in Thailand"

Credit : Asiannews Update

QGCNj.jpg

H4LbP.jpg

Fh08V.jpg

UNyZI.jpg

h041t.jpg

WrwGd.jpg

x2wET.jpg

l01w0.jpg

xy872.jpg

VcJVt.jpg

SLwrw.jpg

m9p1x.jpg

kR3DJ.jpg

pVOg5.jpg

f3miq.jpg

3GKYE.jpg

YfaMv.jpg

Y6YPI.jpg

4AMC6.jpg

3yclT.jpg

6wkgR.jpg

Rsa3g.jpg

2OGRx.jpg

ZvPUf.jpg

T6c3a.jpg

fMnhh.jpg

Bvpen.jpg

xMEzg.jpg

MYIlE.jpg

Ed8vN.jpg

muVIk.jpg

fxmgM.jpg

6KotD.jpg

WcDLS.jpg

qqORP.jpg

SSIry.jpg

pwmeS.jpg

ZDaff.jpg

x5Uug.jpg

ZLKmg.jpg

s40PO.jpg

JboF3.jpg

9eh2n.jpg

Lqpvb.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Can you post some of the photos in thumbnails? :sweatingbullets:

[NEWS] BEAST releases “FICTION. Written by BEAST” photobook

The boys of B2ST have compiled the best moments from their “Fiction” promotions into one photobook!

Available ’til July 15th, “FICTION. Written by BEAST” will be on sale online through Kyobo Books. The photobook features 260 pages of brilliant shots documenting special moments from their MV filming, first broadcast stage, recording, choreography rehearsal, and photoshoots. The photobook will contain six chapters.

25 lucky fans will also be randomly selected through lottery to receive 15 autographed copies and 10 CDs.

20110709b2st1.jpg

20110709b2st2.jpg

20110709b2st3.jpg

Source + Photos: Review Star

Taken from: Allkpop

zaPL2.gif

^ Look at Yoseob here :lol: :lol:

C: iheartkpopgifs @ tumblr

Guest jckalovedd

@Alice_29

OH Those might be my mistake. Their names are similar to the other idols' name so that I'm a bit confused hahaha

By the way, I've already edited it :)

Guest b2st_lover_always

such a KILLER SMILE!sweatingbullets.gif *faint* sweatingbullets.gif

tumblr_lo1vuf5qXt1qbek2d.gif

tumblr_lo1vuzcZJk1qbek2d.gif

and he managed to look this good, even when he was sick! Trule a male god.. kekeke

tumblr_lo1w5nLJF91qi21mno1_500.jpg 

coz they called it 'couple laugh'.... ;)

tumblr_lo1u41iain1qdn7ff.jpg

Guest jckalovedd

[TRANS] 110708 Beast interviewed with the medias in the press conference of their fanmeet. [2]

△Please introduce yourselves to Thai fans here.

- I'm Junhyung, I'm Kikwang, I'm Doojoon, I'm Hyunseung, I'm Yoseob

△How do you feel about meeting the fans today?

Doojoon : I'm very glad that many fans welcomed us. And we'll have the fanmeet tomorrow, I'd like everyone to go to.

△Since you visit Thailand, do you like any Thai food?

Dongwoon : Previously, we visited Thailand and got to eat Tom Yum Kung. Its taste was really good even if it's quite spicy.

△Do you know what Thai fans named you? And how do you feel about that name?

Yoseob : Is that name called something like 'The prince of beast'? I'm very glad that we're called 'the prince'.

△I've heard that you guys have changed the hairstyle and also the concept, how are them?

Junhyung : Actually, we've not changed the hairstyle only. The style of the album, outfit and hairstyle have also been changed since this is our full album. We want it to come out well and perfectly. We've prepared ourselves a lot for this album and we hope that everyone will also support our 'Fiction' album as well.

△Is Thai Beauty pretty? Do you like them?

Doojoon: Of course, they're pretty.

Yoseob: Yes, Thai Beauty is pretty so much.

△What was the thing that Thai Beauty did today and you were impressed to the most?

Doojoon :It was when we arrived in the airport and many fans came and welcomed us there. This made us really impressed. It also gave us lots of strength. However, the thing that gives me strength even more is when I'm staying with Thai fans right now.

△Where is the place in Thailand that you like the most? And is Thai girl as beautiful as Korean girl?

Doojoon : I've heard before that Thailand is the place where is very beautiful. By the way, I've not got an opportunity to go to travel anywhere yet. If it's possible, I'd like to go to Chiangmai*.

*Chiangmai is the province located in north of Thailand. There are many beautiful places to go to travel.

△What is the most important thing to you that you must keep it by your side all the time.

Doojoon/Kikwang : It's our Beauty.

△Leave a message to the fans.

Dongwoon: รักนะ รักนะ รักนะ รักนะ… (love you, love you, love you, love you.)

Yoseob : Thanks to everyone who has supported us until now. And we'll continue to try our best. I love you.

△Leave message to the fans about the works and album of Beast.

Doojoon : Recently, we're holding an Asia tour and fanmeet. Furthermore, there's also a good news. Many artists of 'united cube' will perform on the concert that will be held in Korea this August. I'd like all Beauty to go to that concert.

Interview arranged by: PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT

Thai to English translated by: twitter.com/taenggyunjae

Archived