비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aice 29

^ these look like these were taken from younha' starry night radio.

interesting poster. lol, everyone is standing or sitting and looking cool and chic and then there's dongwoon who's like coming out of one of the cubes and has his mouth open.

About Beast performing "You" on Thurs, I'm really excited about it. I really like their vocals in the song and now we can see it sung live!

have these been posted?

kikwang sebawki cut

full episode

(Aside from his talking parts, he looks bored through most of the episode lol. and I can't find his dalgona episode? :( )

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] B2ST’s Yoseob tweets “I’m Cranky…” on Kiss Day

321327677.jpg

321328661.jpg

Korea celebrated ‘Kiss Day’ on June 14th, where loved ones share kisses in public and it’s not considered as ‘PDA’, or ‘public displays of affection’. But not everyone gets to participate in this event, which explains Yoseob’s cranky tweet.

The B2ST idol tweeted, “It’s Kiss Day? Yoseob is cranky. ChuChuChuChuChu!”. Hilariously, he attached two pictures of himself looking discontented at first, before he cheered up and decided to blow kisses to his fans instead.

Netizens wrote, “He’s so cute,” or “My heart is beating,” and “He looks really upset.”

It’s ok, Yoseob. We’re sure that given half the chance, fans would be leaping at the chance to fix your dilemma.

Source & Photo: Nate

C: allkpop.com // fckyeahb2st @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 110608 BEAST's 'Bad Girl', ranked No. 1 ringtone.

tn130751442318243592600.jpg

Idol group BEAST's second single 'Bad Girl' Japanese tops No. 1 in ringtone chart.

On the 8th, according to their agency, BEAST's second single 'Bad Girl' was released as a ringtone on the 7th and already hits the No. 1 spot in 'RekoChoku' ringtone charts.

BEAST debuts with single 'Shock' last March and on the same site, they are the first Korean artist to ever be on the No. 1 spot.

Japan Music officials said 'In Japan, that's known to have more than 30 famous large record labels, BEAST has been topping the 'RekoChoku', Japan's biggest mobile site, ringtone chart twice as No. 1''Whenever BEAST releases a new music, the 'RekoChoku' chart becomes unsteady' he said with expectations.

Even before the full album is released to the public, climbing as No. 1 in ringtone charts, the popularity of the album sales is related to it's numerical evaluation.

The Japanese music market and fan's expectations can be expected by using this assessment.

Even after the aftermath of the earthquake that happened last March, BEAST's 2nd single 'Bad Girl' was ranked No. 2 in Oricon chart and was noticed as an early popularity.

BEAST commented 'The day before yesterday, we hit our 600th day since debut, we were doing our follow-up [promotion] in a No. 1 national music program and even in Japan we are receiving lots of love and it seems to be the greatest gift. I really thank you'

They also added, 'We would like to show a better side of us on stage so that we can give our fans something as a return for their love,' who also hopes that their future international activities will shed a better light.

Meanwhile, after releasing their first full album, BEAST's tittle song 'Fiction' is popular as everyday it sweeps the No. 1 place in broadcasting music programs.

CREDITS: Nate (SOURCE); zapsaple@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

KOONTV Real attack - Doojoon

Guest b2st_lover_always

MY TWO FAVOURITE GUYS!!!

tumblr_lmt766ju2J1qbek2d.jpg 

why does it seem to me that hyunseung left cheek seem kinda bloated at times, just like the pic above in the hope seoul concert..?

:blink: 

btw, anyone knows if the show Running Man, featuring hyunseung abd other beast members have been shown?

Coz I remembered someone mentioning it last 2 weeks but I havent seen any clip of it...-_-

seungiee new twitter dp pic..

am i the only one that tinks that it look like Soomi (5 dolls) promo album pix, the one where all the members wore white top n jeans..

tumblr_lmtghr9ETf1qc4drwo1_500.jpg

btw, anyone knows if the show Running Man, featuring hyunseung abd other beast members have been shown?

Coz I remembered someone mentioning it last 2 weeks but I havent seen any clip of it...-_-

They didn't recorded Running Man. The info that surfaces before about BEAST as guests in Running Man isn't true.

But let's hope they can be guests some other time :)

Guest b2st_lover_always

They didn't recorded Running Man. The info that surfaces before about BEAST as guests in Running Man isn't true.

But let's hope they can be guests some other time :)

i see... wat a bummer..

yah, i wish i wld see hyunseung on variety shows someday, coz he's hilariously awesome!:lol: 

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST thanks fans for their achievements

DnQNp.jpg

20110509_b2st_2.jpg

As previously reported, the boys of B2ST will be wrapping up a successful promotion cycle for “Fiction and Fact” this week. This promotion cycle was particularly special for them because it was for their first official album; it also gave them their first triple crown win.

In a brief interview with Sports Chosun, the members made sure to thank their fans with a heartwarming and humble statement.

Member Hyunseung began, “We had no idea that we would achieve this level of success. Because it’s our first official album, we were mostly worried and felt pressured to deliver. It’s because of all of your love that we were able to achieve something like this. I’m truly a blessed person. We will repay all of the love we’ve received. Once again, I’d like to genuinely thank our fans and promise to show a better image.”

Maknae Dongwoon continued, “I’m just so thankful. Still, B2ST has a long way to go. We will continue to work hard and show consistent improvement. We will never disappoint you. Thank you.”

After concluding their promotions, B2ST will head for Japan to promote their Japanese single, “Bad Girl“.

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Naver

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110615 CLRIDE fansign - Junhyung

11061501.jpg

C; http://charmingjoker.com/ // 무한매력용준형 @ bestiz

[PHOTOS] 110612 After Inkigayo - BEAST

13078770551.th.jpg13078770552.th.jpg13078770553.th.jpg

13078770554.th.jpg13078770556.th.jpg13078770559.th.jpg

C: forjun // 양토끼 @ bestiz

Guest cynthia.kim23

hey guys!

sorry i don't know if i'm allowed to ask questions on here like this but i really couldn't find anywhere else to ask!

i'll be going to korea from 6/22 to 7/13 and i was wondering if there will be any fan events that i could attend? like any concerts that feature them or music programs (mbank, inkigayo, mcore, etcetc) or fan sign events....or if you guys know where i could look up their schedules(?) I WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL.

sorry again if i'm not allowed to ask questions on here! i'm actually very new to this thread and i haven't been on soompi for the past few years lool

Guest shinhdeplol

hey guys!

sorry i don't know if i'm allowed to ask questions on here like this but i really couldn't find anywhere else to ask!

i'll be going to korea from 6/22 to 7/13 and i was wondering if there will be any fan events that i could attend? like any concerts that feature them or music programs (mbank, inkigayo, mcore, etcetc) or fan sign events....or if you guys know where i could look up their schedules(?) I WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL.

sorry again if i'm not allowed to ask questions on here! i'm actually very new to this thread and i haven't been on soompi for the past few years lool

You can look up their schedules here ^^

http://www.b2strising.com/index.php?showtopic=3371

[PHOTO] 110615 Unseen photo of BEAST @ MCD backstage

322151757.jpg

C: @MnetMCountdown

hey guys!

BEAST will be ending their promotion for Fiction this week. So since you will be there starting on June 22, BEAST won't be performing that time. But you can see Kikwang in Inkigayo since he's an MC. Then I think BEAST will be flying to Japan next week for Japanese promotion. Then they will be starting on their Asian Tour on July. I believe they will be going back and forth to Korea. As for the updated schedule, they don't have fan events except today but it's still 15th. Playb2st has only updated this week and next week's sched. But it's still subject to change. They might add some events. Check the first post. I updated it and will be updating once new translated scheds are up :)

btw, does anyone in here willing to help @MysteryGirlssub? They need help in translating Episode 12 and 13 of Idol Maid. They will release episode 11 soon but they really need translators for Episode 12 and 13. If you guys are willing to help, please tweet them :)

Archived