How do Korean girls weigh so little???

Guest aigoo

Guest deportedkorean

one pound of fat=one pound of muscle...

...BUT the volumes are different...

...you shouldnt really say muscle weighs more than fat...its more like muscle is DENSER than fat.

anyways, asian people in general have less muscle mass than other ethnicities, not to mention that they have slightly less dense bones (and they're a bit thinner).

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PrincessBoa

-shrugs- Different lifestyle routines, healthy eating...etc, could be tons of reasons. Not just because we're ASIANS in general, although my other non-asian friends have always pointed out to me that I'm really skinny, and most Asian girls are like that... I think its just how we manage/ control or do with our food/ lifestyles. (I'm 5'9, 105 pounds, but I'm pretty active alot of the time, but I eat alot too.. to maintain alot of my energy) Yeah, alot of other people think Asian people are most likely skinny (in weight) and stuff, but sometimes.. I think its just..there ARE different weighed asians, and I have seen some larger Asians. Lols. So yeah. o_o

-PrincessBoa

Guest Mizerable;Di

there is obviously only one answer to that. The celebs are anorexic.

What's more? The girls in korea are all pretty only after plastic surgery. After all, they are known for their excellency in that medical field.

They have no true beauty. Typical Korean girls? *throws up*

Why do you want to be abnormally skinny like them?

Guest nacj88

What's more? The girls in korea are all pretty only after plastic surgery. After all, they are known for their excellency in that medical field.

um u have no right to say who has beauty or not. not ALL grls in Korea do plastic surgery. MOST grls are naturally prty. And some grls in Korea are also naturally skinny due to their genes and high metabolism. Can't blame them.

Guest undiscovered

That's nonsense

Obviously you don't know anything about korea so you are mostly assuming from what you see in the media. Not ALL korean people + korean celebrities have plastic surgery. If you say korean girls have no true beauty well then this must be the same for all american, taiwanese, japanese + more people cause they are higher ranked in the number of plastic surgeries than korea. Please, not all koreans are skinny O.O Yeah most are slim so what? It's prob good genes or they WORK for it.

Guest jiyuhnn

the pressure i guess... and mostly cause of the entertainment i mean do you see the girls?? wonder girls.. theyre like all STICKS. and the new super girls or w.e. their name is 소녀시대.. ?? well anyways

and also unless theyre like MAD rich or they have to go somewhere far away.. they WALK. WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK.

and their gym class is actually HARD. i mean all of us in U.S. think gym is annoying but think about what koreans have to do.. haha ive seen the fields/tracks and they are HUGEEEE !!!!

Guest oreoo

I agree with everything you just said, except for that part about girls being skinny because it "runs in their blood" :unsure:

Okay. well my bad.. not exactly run in their blood.

But I meant in a way.. like it's all mostly genetics like.

>_>

Guest predator

I think that it's because of bone mass and their metabolism.

When I see someone that ways 80 pounds at 5'0, I feel big.

Because I'm 5'1 and I weigh 98 pounds.

But then again, I feel healthy =)

Guest flyxme.

ummm genetics? lol

that's sooo not true...how do YOU know, huh?

....but my korean friend says the REAL highschoolers(girls) in korea aren't really "pleasing looking"

she says don't look like the celebs we see nor do they look like uljjangs, uljjangs&celebs are just the pretty people that are "picked out"...

but there are still those natural beauties out there

Guest neon_buildings

^ where did your friend live? i went all over Kyongsang do and there were lots of cute/pretty girls...but there were also some not so good looking ones... eh, i guess it also has to do with an individuals perception of beauty.

aye, that's not true. my cousins in korea are very pretty and so are their friends, and i know FOR A FACT, that they did not get plastic surgery. there are many natural beauties in korea, i dont know where you're getting all these assumptions from. i'm 5'1" and 87lb (been losing weight for some reason), and the only reason i'm skinny is because of my parents. both of them were exactly like me when they were my age... and i eat korean food most of the time, which keeps me thin, but healthy...

Guest eunhae

ummm genetics? lol

that's sooo not true...how do YOU know, huh?

....but my korean friend says the REAL highschoolers(girls) in korea aren't really "pleasing looking"

she says don't look like the celebs we see nor do they look like uljjangs, uljjangs&celebs are just the pretty people that are "picked out"...

but there are still those natural beauties out there

yeah. when i went to korea, almost all of the high school girls looked the same

same hairstyle, all uniform(of course) & they all had similar fashions

there were only a couple of natural beauties

that's why it's weird because, in America, it seems like all the korean girls are so pretty

but when i go to korea, im sort of in shock

Guest LazyAzian

Er not only Koreans. Also, you probably mean "A large Majority of Asians".

PLUS guys are more skinnier than girls naturally.

Archived