Jo Han Sun

Guest Brooklyn

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pssrby2005

I've translated briefly the KBS interview on The Invincible. The movie looks good.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/gakinme/9073716

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

TV drama comeback for Jo Han-sun?

(Korea JoongAng Daily, August 14, 2013)

Actor Jo Han-sun may come back to the small screen for the first time since he was discharged from his military service last year. 

He is currently reviewing options to join an upcoming SBS drama, tentatively named “A Woman Who Gets Married Three Times.” The drama is written by renowned drama writer Kim Su-hyun of JTBC drama “Childless Comfort.”

It is said that he will have a meeting with the production team this week and decide whether to take the role. 

If he joins the drama, he will play the counterpart of actress Uhm Ji-won of “Childless Comfort.”
http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2976024

Thrice Married Woman: Han Ga-in out, Song Ji-hyo in?

by girlfriday | August 14, 2013 | Dramabeans

This drama sure is going through a heck of a merry-go-round of casting calls. Are they just really picky or is there something else going on behind the scenes? We’ve got another swap-out for the new Kim Soo-hyun drama Thrice Married Woman — Song Ji-hyo is being courted to replace Han Ga-in as the heroine — and there’s the possible addition of Jo Han-seon (Invincible) to the cast.

The new family weekend drama from hit writer Kim Soo-hyun (Childless Good Fortune, Thousand Day Promise) has been unofficially casting for a few weeks, complete with script reads with the maybe-cast, but since then, Chun Jung-myung and now Han Ga-in have dropped the show. I’m not too broken up about it though. Song Ji-hyo’s still a maybe as well, but she’s spunky and fun, and I can see her doing well in a family drama. If she signs on, she’ll be playing Eom Ji-won’s younger sister and the main character in a large ensemble cast. And if Ha Suk-jin sticks with the project, she’ll be partnered with him in the romance department, which would be cute.

I don’t know how likely Jo Han-seon’s casting is, since he’s pretty strictly a movie guy for nearly a decade now. He did almost make his army comeback in JTBC’s Heartless City, but that fell through. He might be more open to a drama since being away for two years, though for now I’m taking all casting notices for this show with a huge grain of salt. If he takes the project, he’ll be paired with Eom Ji-won romantically. (He actually did a cameo inThe Woman Who Still Wants to Marry as Park Jin-hee’s ex-boyfriend because of theirSweet Lie connection, but I’ll laugh if he then romances her drama bestie in a new show.)

If it ever secures a cast, Thrice Married Woman will premiere in November on SBS.

JoHanSeon1.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/thrice-married-woman-han-ga-in-out-song-ji-hyo-in/

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived