Name That Movie! Official Thread

Guest xosandy

Guest DELINNERZ.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT THIS MOVIE IS!!!!

okay its a chinese movie i cant actually determine when it was made but it before the 90's. the story is there's this young woman and her husband died, and she lives with her inlaws she can play the piano and sings in the movie....she's walking around town and see's a puppy a yorkie and is thinking about buying it but this younger guy buys it first and he's in a band/group called i think the "egyptians" there's like 4 ppl in the group and each of them has a necklace that has to do with egypt, well he lets her have it. well the lady's sister in law is this really pretty girl and her and the young guy in the band starts to c each other and the guys goes over to the house and sees that lady singing and playing on the piano....okay not it just seems like im writing the whole movie and i'm getting tired of typing but you get the idea of the plot.....PLEASE OH PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT THE MOVIE IS CALLED.

the movie you're talking about is "Errant Love"

i love that movie.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.said.hi

you guys..

what movie was it where this guy tells the girl he loves her (a proposal? perhaps) in front of her house with big white cards/ paper? he doesn't say anything but he has the message on the paper...

it's a famous romance movie... but i just can't remember it's name! help!

Guest MAixUkNOW

WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS THREAD EARLIER?! DD:

i watched this horror movie with my aunts when i was around 7. (so, 8 years ago.)

the only parts i remembered were her finding a necklace in the lake and then it ended up in an antique store.

idk if this was before or after ^ part.

the lady is in the bathroom and she fills her sink up.

she has blue eyes but her reflection in the water had green eyes. (or vice-versa.)

i'm pretty sure the lady was a blond.

i feel asleep through like 3/4's of the movie.

but the parts i saw were cool so i wanna see it again. aha.

Can somebody remember this movie? It's really old, probably made in the early 90s.

Anyways it's about a boy with 2 bothers, one older, one younger. During 4th of July they're on a boat, and he has an argument with his parents and runs away or something. He crosses the train tracks, and somehow meets this alien spaceship (with the ship looking like the shape of an almond and a chrome color to it). The spaceship has a mind of its own, and the two of them go on an adventure throughout the world. The ship can also travel back to the past or forward into the future. Later on the boy and the spaceship get caught by the military, and with the help of a female nurse, helps them escape. At the end he travels back into the past from the future, his view of his parents and his brothers changed, and he gets to keep this cute lil alien that was one of the spaceship's pets.

What movie was this called again?

Can somebody remember this movie? It's really old, probably made in the early 90s.

Anyways it's about a boy with 2 bothers, one older, one younger. During 4th of July they're on a boat, and he has an argument with his parents and runs away or something. He crosses the train tracks, and somehow meets this alien spaceship (with the ship looking like the shape of an almond and a chrome color to it). The spaceship has a mind of its own, and the two of them go on an adventure throughout the world. The ship can also travel back to the past or forward into the future. Later on the boy and the spaceship get caught by the military, and with the help of a female nurse, helps them escape. At the end he travels back into the past from the future, his view of his parents and his brothers changed, and he gets to keep this cute lil alien that was one of the spaceship's pets.

What movie was this called again?

it's Flight of the Navigator =D Someone uploaded it at youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtWeQ2StUsI...6F&index=94

Guest res0nate

WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS THREAD EARLIER?! DD:

i watched this horror movie with my aunts when i was around 7. (so, 8 years ago.)

the only parts i remembered were her finding a necklace in the lake and then it ended up in an antique store.

idk if this was before or after ^ part.

the lady is in the bathroom and she fills her sink up.

she has blue eyes but her reflection in the water had green eyes. (or vice-versa.)

i'm pretty sure the lady was a blond.

i feel asleep through like 3/4's of the movie.

but the parts i saw were cool so i wanna see it again. aha.

What Lies Beneath?

I could be wrong, I don't remember much about the film, or if it even involved a necklace. I just figured that the whole reflection + horror bit reminded me of WLB.

Guest MAixUkNOW

What Lies Beneath?

I could be wrong, I don't remember much about the film, or if it even involved a necklace. I just figured that the whole reflection + horror bit reminded me of WLB.

i think that's it.

i just saw the trailer.

no wonder i closed my eyes and fell asleep. >_>

thankies! :D

Guest SiZaMiN

What Lies Beneath?

Definitely WLB....just rewatch it few days ago...

Guest xdeathberry

Okay so I'm looking for this movie I watched when I was younger..

I can't remember if it was a 1990s or 1980s movie, but it's about this female angel who falls to earth.. and this boy finds her. I think he might've been in high school.

But anyway, I think he tries to help her get back to Heaven.

I don't remember, but I think she couldn't speak or something.

Then, this girl gets jealous and I remember a scene where she attempts to chase the Angel girl away or something and she gets ready by wearing her jeans and then wears underwear outside of her pants.LOL

Then....I think the Angel goes back.. and the boy's sad cause he fell in love with her.. but he was in the hospital I think? And at the end the nurse walks in and he's surprised because the Angel came back as a human [his nurse].

I've been scouring the internet and wikipedia-ing and googling for awhile now. Haha

• 4 weeks later...

Omgosh, what an awesome thread. D:

Well, I watched this movie quite a few years ago, so I don't really remember much details, sorry. :/ But from what I remember. It was a European movie, German perhaps? Well, the main character was a boy and his dad was ill or something. I don't really know. But I remember a scene where the boy and his friends are at this hotel and one of them lie about having a famous father or something in order to break into a hotel room. When he's in the hotel room they're looking for something, the man comes back, so he scales the hotel for a bit. Um, another scene was like the go eat at a fancy expensive restaurant and like the people don't really want to serve them at first because they're just children, until one of them pulls out a credit card. I think they also ate oysters.. The only other scene I remember is the ending scene where they're all at the beach. :/

Sorry, my detail aren't that great. But it'd be really great if someone could help name this movie for me. Thank you.

Guest cuppycakesaurus

I can't remember if it was a 1990s or 1980s movie, but it's about this female angel who falls to earth.. and this boy finds her. I think he might've been in high school.

Then, this girl gets jealous and I remember a scene where she attempts to chase the Angel girl away or something and she gets ready by wearing her jeans and then wears underwear outside of her pants.LOL

Then....I think the Angel goes back.. and the boy's sad cause he fell in love with her.. but he was in the hospital I think? And at the end the nurse walks in and he's surprised because the Angel came back as a human [his nurse].

I've been scouring the internet and wikipedia-ing and googling for awhile now. Haha

It's probably not it since it's a 2005 movie, but Just Like Heaven has a similar-ish plotline. Except shes not really an angel, shes more of a "spirit".

• 1 month later...
Guest Myss Blewm

^ Holy cannoli! I watched that last year...on VHS! :lol: I think my friend has the copy of it! I can't for the life of me remember the title. I've just gone looking for it for the past hour but I can't find it anywhere. Going to keep looking and asking. I'll report back as soon as I get the title if no one has the title before then.

28289-large.jpg

Guest AsianMusic4Ever

I Seen This Movie Before, But I can't Remember then name.

The Movie released in 2009 or 2010...

It's about 2019, people turn into vampires...they look like people from the 50's but they really aren't.

It's An english Movie.

Guest Myss Blewm

I Seen This Movie Before, But I can't Remember then name.

The Movie released in 2009 or 2010...

It's about 2019, people turn into vampires...they look like people from the 50's but they really aren't.

It's An english Movie.

Are you talking about "Daybreakers"? It came out in theatres like a month or two ago I think.

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

Name two movies either from the 80's or 90's?

- A movie about a couple where the guy has a heart problem. The girl's a waitress and they meet when he saves her from being mugged– or something like that. There's also the scene where he dies; they're coming back from a hockey game and during the drive back he says he's going to take a nap but ends up passing away.

- Second movie is about a tomboy who's secretively in love with this guy (it's not some kind of wonderful - movie by john hughes). One scene I remember...they're out in the streets surrounded by people and she makes a move and kisses him. He's repulsed and pushes her away... can't remember much but I'm sure they end up together. I also think there's a girl in the movie who likes her because she assumes she's a lesbian but is told otherwise when she kisses her.... err helllppp.

Name two movies either from the 80's or 90's?

- A movie about a couple where the guy has a heart problem. The girl's a waitress and they meet when he saves her from being mugged– or something like that. There's also the scene where he dies; they're coming back from a hockey game and during the drive back he says he's going to take a nap but ends up passing away.

- Second movie is about a tomboy who's secretively in love with this guy (it's not some kind of wonderful - movie by john hughes). One scene I remember...they're out in the streets surrounded by people and she makes a move and kisses him. He's repulsed and pushes her away... can't remember much but I'm sure they end up together. I also think there's a girl in the movie who likes her because she assumes she's a lesbian but is told otherwise when she kisses her.... err helllppp.

The first movie is Untamed Heart I love that movie!

Second one: I have no idea :/

Archived