Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Q_Park

[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

^_^ thanks so much for the translations!!! Just finished ep 15, can't believe next week is the finale!! there are still so many things to wrap up. But if they don't give us a real kiss (not that wimpy kind) in the last episode, i'm gonna be sooo mad. Anyways, I was wondering, all this time that BG visits SW in his office is always at night. And there is always a secretary there and SW is always there. Does he live in his office or something? lol...just something random that i thought was weird.

Guest Q-Girl

[News] “Heading To The Ground” to be Early Cut After 16th Episode, Flooding Criticisms from Viewers

20091030071705371.jpg

MBC drama “Heading To The Ground” will call its early ending after the 16th episode airing this November 4th. The drama was previously planned to have 20 episodes, however due to the poor rating record, finally its episodes are cut and will finally have an early ending.

“Heading To The Ground” crew on the 29th after the broadcast of the 15th episode said, “The final episode will be aired next Wednesday,” announced such caption informing the viewers.

The drama ending episode is too early even than the previously expected, caused many dissapointment from the viewers.

Earlier before, on last November 14th, “Heading To The Ground” crew confirmed, “The final is planned to happen after 18th episode.” Therefore, “Heading To The Ground”’s successor “Heroes” would kick off its first broadcast on November 11th, a week earlier that it’s previously scheduled.

Nevertheless, after the episodes were cut by 2, it went another further drop to only 16 episodes which is shorter than it’s first announced, gathering strong complains from the viewers.

After the announcement of “Heading To The Ground” early final, the drama message boards was flooded with many dissatisfaction messages from netizens. “20 episodes were cut to 18, and now to 16… it’s really too much. Next time I won’t watch drama which has low TV rating anymore.” “With the unfinished problems being left in the drama, I really don’t know how they’re going to solve it. This sudden reduction will leave the storyline development being absurd.” “If the rating is good, the episodes are extended, when the rating is bad, they’re cut. The viewers seem to have no rights at all.”

Meanwhile, “Heading To The Ground” is starring popular idol group TVXQ’s Yunho who is starting his acting career for the first time. Modern actors Ara, Lee Yoonji, and Lee Sang Yoon have been co-starring with Yunho in the production and received lots of anticipation. However the series has been receiving much criticism of acting skills, uncreative story development, etc and been ignored by netizens.

Especially since the recent drama “Iris” starring Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee has been broadcasted, it has recorded a shabby viewing rate of 3~4% and received an insulting review such as “The Viewing Rate is Heading to the Ground”.

source: Newsen

summarized+trans by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Hi Yunraholics.

Pls. help me. Who among you here still remember the page where Nanana by Mic Pink lyrics was posted?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Yunraholics.

Pls. help me. Who among you here still remember the page where Nanana by Mic Pink lyrics was posted?

Thanks in advance!

go to this link Na Na Na :D

Guest satty

[News] “Heading To The Ground” to be Early Cut After 16th Episode, Flooding Criticisms from Viewers

Finally, this is good news for me!! :D

And for me The script is weak...not at all attractive.

Anyway...Yunho ssi, now go back to doing what you can do more! <3

TVXQ forever! 8D

oh wow...16 eps?!

how are they gonna end this drama in an episode?

how are they gonna tie up the loose ends in one more epi...this drama is gonna end up sloppier than it already is!

i just hope yunho's not beating himself too much about it since he's the only rookie actor out of the cast....

i hope everyone will learn and move on from this experience...

Guest yiyi0312

sad is all i can say. Seems like viewers don't get any rights at all, for acting wise I wont say Yunho acting is bad... only just at the starting ep... n tt's all... maybe the title of the drama was a curse ... lol ...

poor scriptwriter n yunnie >.<

Guest yoyo_yoyo

BongGoon's Caps HQ

08737.jpg

01457.jpg

04573.jpg

07378.jpg

09373.jpg

0647.jpg

0757.jpg

079.jpg

0597.jpg

0504.jpg

089.jpg

07537.jpg

045387.jpg

075027.jpg

05_4.jpg

07.jpg

075378.jpg

Credit as tagged+baidu

It is sad this drama is cut to only 16 eps. There is one good thing that came out of this, we all know Yunho is a good actor. He can be even a better actor because he has gotten his feet wet with starting in this drama. So let's root for him - as a singer and an actor.

Next Wednesday will be the last episode and I hope the writer(s) do a better job than other drama that rushed for a conclusion. This will be another long week before we can see the finale.

agree with you kaciemom! :) he is a good actor. and he can do better.

bad MBC on cutting the series up to episode 16..at least you keep your promise! I just hope Yunho is not feeling bad about this or blaming himself. Cha Bong goon in real life can be emotional sometime :D it's okey dear Leadershi, you did great. At least you can rest and prepare for your next concert coming up Nov 21.

yeah me too kinda expecting of another kissing scene..come on MBC at least you can give it to us who stayed focus on the series. :)

Guest lovelyunho

I havent been getting much update on the drama...ok I have to finaly admit the plot is terrible...it feels more like a fanfiction then a quality drama but the majority of dramas nowaday are like this...they focus too much on the chracter not the actual purpose of that character...the drama did spends alot of its time trying to develop the character by putting them through various aspects of 'adventure' but it did not serve the whole purpose that the drama should be about Soccer

I think the drama seriously lack that points thus not able to garner that much attention...the cut back on the episodes that you guys are telling me now still shock me, cause it feels like yesterday when the broadcast station tell me it won't be cut back.

If the drama really did get cut back I'm not going to complain cause the scriptwriter pretty much stuffed it up big time...

In terms on acting, I think everyone have done a great job witht he exception of miscasts.

Uknow yunho - idol turn actor, hot looking oppa might have failed to garner attention from the public but i believe he haved tried his utmost best in this drama since his character is lovable.(once again it is the plot that kills) he portrayed CBG really well and I have no complains, i do hope this drama will end soona nd he soon will be scouted for another drama hopefully this time as a second main in order to prove to everyone his acting sides more then his overall popularity.

Go ara shi- I'm most stressed about her, I'm so sorry to all go ara fan if you have noticed I use to really like her to cause I thought she looks really sweet and pretty, but seriously you can't call she hace tried her best. I've seen her in other dramas and she have always been so stiff, I am not an actress but I do study drama thus I know the importance of being focus and facial movement. every single shot she is in all I see is a teenage girl looking classy. I know she is young but I have seen other young actress who made an attempt at being a bit more older and I'm sorry but I can't find it in her. It could be just be, or her but her character is absolutely undesirable, in many scenes her character always say she will try hard to be an agents and the next you see her lacking in focus to the overall situation. eg bong goon gone missing, she say she will find him, then comes back to the office to talk to her boss. I watched her character with so much stressed that i practically skipped all her scenes. I'm sorry but go ara is pretty much the setback on this drama for me along with its plotline.

lee sang yoon- I really hope he get more screentime, like there should be some invovlement with him rather then just let him be some dude who chase after the main girl and the other half of the time as a super bad guy who is CBG obstacles. Honestly the superbad guy idea was so in the past...this is so boys over flowers if you know what i mean.

As one of the most experienced in the cast I have nothing to complain about his acting skills..though he just pick the wrong role I guess. I mean being superbad is not a wrong choice but sometime you are hoping for a character that have a bit more quality

yoon ji - Her character is really good for a girl-next-door, there's some hope in her role and she seems much more fun then BG+HB lee yoon ji shi did really well in this drama. though once again like lee sang yoon shi her character just seems to live in BG world...but not too bad

anyway that's my opinion..you can hate it I guess...everyone should post there's too

I don't hate it. They're your opinions and you have a right to express them. It's immature to just automatically hate what somebody says just because you don't happen to like how that person views a particular character/actor. I want to stress, this is ONLY a drama not real life.

Putting aside being an absolute biased Yunho fan, this is my take on the drama now after watching every episode religiously and now that it's about to come to an end:

Lee Sang Yoon was good in his role as the evil Seung Woo but his character did not get developed. He only popped in when he was needed to make a crisis for BG. SW's scenes with HB were good and wish they would have developed it more. When SW is with HB, you get a glimpse of the man he could have been or wants to be but it never goes further. It would have been better to see SW as a more realistic bad guy. He made a terrible mistake and in a moment of panic, he let someone else take the blame and afterwards, too selfish, scared to come forward and admit what he did because as BG put it, he has so much, he's afraid to lose even one thing. It would have been nice to see SW torn between self preservation and some sense of guilt towards BG and his struggle to come to terms with that.

Lee Yoon Ji was the best in acting out of the four leads. It may be because she has the most experience out of the four. However, she portrayed Yeon Yi really well. She seems to have a true grasp of YY's chararcter and she portrayed that understanding by acting naturally in her scenes. She was able to draw me in to her character and make me feel/understand what YY was feeling. Again, YY's character never really developed either. YY's whole life in the drama only revolved around BG. It would have been nice to see YY and DH's relationship develop further even if they don't end up as a couple (though I wish they would). They were coming along nicely (actually better than BongHae's romance) and then they go on one date and all of a sudden, it's over and there's no more interaction or development after that.

Go Ara is a beautiful actress with a lot of potential but I believe she was miscast for this role. The role required someone who is supposed to be 26 years old. She is what 19/20 at the most? Still in or barely out of high school. How much of "life" could she have experienced? That's not to say that someone who is young cannot play someone who is older. It's done all the time. However, I don't think she has enough experience at this time to portray her complex character nor a clear understanding of what it's like to be a woman who's struggling to make it in a man's profession. I don't know how the rest of the viewers might feel but I think HB is suppose to be a very diverse, complex, and loveable character. Ara was very lovable but HB for the most part came across as very simple and immature. In all fairness though, I think she did the best that she could given the limitations, especially with the script. I think the writer really did an injustice to HB's character. But, I do applaud Ara for her hard work.

Yunho's acting improved tremendously. In the first couple of episodes, I was spazzing (well pretty much the entire drama :P) because he was so cute and adorable but his acting was not good. His facial expressions as well as his tone of voice was poor. However, with each subsequent episodes, he improved both in his expression as wells as his tone to convey how BG was feeling more naturally. He was able to pull me into his character and I felt what BG was feeling. Overall, I think he did great for his first attempt at acting even though there is still room for improvement. His biggest asset in his portrayal of BG is his understanding of BG. In a lot of ways, I think BG is Yunho. BG's hardships, setbacks, his hard work, not giving up on his dream, and all the while trying to maintain who he is, remain positive, and lend a helping hand to those in need is what Yunho has experienced and is. Even if you don't have any acting experience, it is easier to portray a character if you can personally indentify with it. The acting becomes more natural because you know how it feels personally. I just feel bad that he suffered so much for this drama (mentally and physically) and it's ending the way it is. I hope his next drama if he does decide to do one goes more smoother. I think he's earned it considering how much he went through for HTTG. (Like BG I was going to hold it in but I'm not. For those people who are expressing their joy over the failure of this drama (not necessarily in this thread) in the ratings and the fact that the drama has been shortened, and because you feel Yunho doesn't deserve success especially with what's happening with DBSK, you guys are immature, mean, and hateful to be relishing in someone else's hardships. Not to mention you are dismissing the hard work of all the other people in this drama just b/c of how you feel about Yunho. There! I said it and got it out of my system)

Having said the above, I think the biggest problem with the drama is the script and development of the story along with some editing problems (especially in earlier episodes). Overall, the story may have had potential but the actual execution of the development of that story was not so good and I think the majory of the fault lies in the writing. The biggest problem was the mental hospital episodes. It was not very realistic and it turned off a lot of viewers. The writer spent 2-3 episodes on that storyline. Also, I wished that BongHae romance was stronger but thinking about it, maybe their romance was not the major point of the drama but rather BongHae's relationship as player and agent. Perhaps that's what the writer wanted to focus on rather than the romance. In that sense, I think it succeeded because BG and HB have a very strong bond of trust and support as player and agent. Also, the problem with the drama is that it did not get very much support from MBC (especially regarding budget) which made it harder for the HTTG crew.

Given all the above, I still enjoyed watching the drama (mainly b/c of Yunho) regardless of the ratings and I wish all the actors and staff of HTTG the best in the future and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who contributed to keeping this thread alive.

Guest jerryyan

yeah, it's such a pity that this drama got cut down to only 16 eps, wish I could get to see more of yunho.

But on a positive note, this drama did draw attention to yunho's acting and hopefully he will get another chance to be in another drama soon.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[iNFO] 091030 Yunho’s Drama in Japan! Bigeast Fan Club News, Go! Yunho! Get High Rate in Japan!!

Hello Bigeast!

The drama which has been much talked about,

“No Limit – Heading to The Ground”!:

The drama, TVXQ’s member Yunho stars as a main character,

using the name as an actor, “Jung Yunho”,

it’s broadcasting date in Japan had been decided already!!

CS SKY PerfecTV! and also cable TV ,”KN television”, will pre-broadcast

a special featured program of this drama on December 23, 2009.

And the drama will start to broadcast from January in the new year!

(The details as follows.)

Please look forward to it!

<Information>

“No Limit – Heading to The Ground” (16 episodes / Korea MBC):

Jung Yun Ho, Go Ah Ra, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Yong Ji, and others.

<Broadcast Information>

December 23, 2009, 7:40 p.m. (Wednesday / National Holiday.)

Episode 1: Precedence broadcast:

January 24, 2010, Sunday: Episode 1: Broadcasting starts this day.

(From 9:45 PM to 11:00 PM: Every Sunday.)

※ No cut version with Japanese subtitles.

An inquiry about the broadcast:

Phone Number: 03-3516-3040: KNTV support center

KNTV homepage: http://www.kntv.co.jp(PC Only)

2009/10/30 Bigeast Official Fan Club

Always Keep The Faith!!

Source: Bigeast Official Fan Club

Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

PS: the clip [Fancam] Yunho & Go Ah Ra - in drama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCf6YVo7MHM

Edit:

lovelyunho: I totally agree with everything you said...especially the part about Ara and Yunho...they very deserve applause rewarded *clap* sorry my English is not good ... ^^"

But to me! I always support HTTG ...Yunho/BongGoon Hwaiting!!! Ara/HaeBin Hwaiting!!! HTTG Hwaiting!!!!!

Guest jerryyan

happy to hear that HTTG will be airing in japan soon, I too hope the best for yunho and other casts in the drama with better ratings than what they have been getting in korean. I am excited and also nervous of what the response from japanese viewers for this drama will be.

Guest thasaranaki

Some Caps From Ep 15..

17468645200910310836452870532843543_040.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_042.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_038.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_036.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_035.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_001.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_000.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_006.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_008.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_014.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_023.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_031.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_015.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_019.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_020.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_021.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_022.jpg

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest thasaranaki

The thread seem so quiet today.. Anyway, do you guys think they will give us another BongGoon and Haebin's kiss or not??? I really really hope they do..

BongGoon And HaeBin's Caps From Ep 15...

17468645200910310836452870532843543_029.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_027.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_026.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_023.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_022.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_021.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_002.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_048.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_017.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_005.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_033.jpg

17468645200910310839371334841728272_056.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest yiyi0312

lolz yeah~ The thread kindda quiet. I think there will be a kiss ^^ a not so passionate one ...

recently no korean stalking fans' reports/fancams? hahahaaa

I think this forum will burst into action after nov 2nd open shoot lol!

(Wait ... Was that the date for the open shoot? I rmb there is one ?)