[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest yiyi0312

^Ayame-chan

i dint see that notice .. but anyway just now the schedule on MBC shows 10.35 KRT... but aish ... it weren't show

so toml's got postponed again (i meant the timing anyway ).... hmmm

dat means the drama will not end on the 5th i suppose ...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well I could be wrong. I think we need to wait until Q_Park or someone else is here to inform us. xD

But ugh I'm going sleep now. It's 4:35AM... stayed up for nothing. And I have class in like 9 hours from now lol.

Guest jolin5_33

Hi just to confirm with you all is it playing today?

i saw it said it be airing at 10.35KRT fer tmr and today,but i waited nothing seem to be playing.

I check the site it said today is airing too?

I'm confused alr tho.

Can someone help?

Guest thasaranaki

Oh well... I just read a news from baidu .. it said that today HTTG could not air due to some problem.. but still no mention whether they will air tomorrow or not? If they air tomorrow.. thus it mean there will be 2 episodes airing??

Anyway, lots of ppl are so mad about this because they all stay up late just to wait for it.. and it seem like MBC did not even inform any much information on this. .

Guest lovelyunho

MBC is using the baseball playoffs as an excuse for not showing episode 11. Sounds kind of fishy too me. Wonder what the real reason is. Anyway, even though viewers are upset because MBC did not give advance notice, maybe it's a good thing. Didn't "Iris" air today? The ratings for the first episode is probably going to be big and maybe MBC didn't want to compete with it since HTTG ratings are really low already. Also, I wonder if they finished filming episode 12 because of the problems filming and Yunho being sick. If they delay airing ep. 11 then ep. 12 would get pushed back which gives them more time to film. I'm fine with it as long as they don't use this as an excuse to cut the drama to 17 episodes or shorter if they insist on HTTG ending on Nov. 5.

Spoiler for Episode 12 from HTTG homepage:

BG and DH both jump for the ball in the game but it's BG who ends up making the goal. However, as they come down, they end up clashing with each other and DH ends up hurting his knee again which has been bothering him before.

A representative from Japan approaches BG offering a contract into J league (Japan soccer). People around BG are encouraging him to accept the contract if it has good terms but....

Edit: Some pics from withyoonho.com of Yunho and director. Guess the director is showing him what he should do for the next scene. They're so cute together :)

zn6hap.jpg

Edit: sorry guys I read the second part of the spoiler wrong. I don't think it's a respresentative from Japan that approaches BG. It's some team leader that approaches BG and tells him that he'll help him get into J league (I wonder if this is SW's doing to get rid of BG)

Guest samsampyo

I think the reason for this delay is most definitely because of I.R.I.S premiere..

Although this drama is my favorite drama of right now, it hasnt been getting good ratings, topping at only like 7-8%.

With I.R.I.S on at around the same time this rating would probably drop to like 3-4% so they moved it to tomorrow.

I would think it is kind of smart and dumb at the same time.

Smart because it would increase our expectation for the show, but at the same time dumb because if I.R.I.S turns out to be a great drama, word of mouth will have more people watch it tomorrow also.

Who knows...

buttt YAY GO ARA :]

Guest jerryyan

Oh man, what the heck happened? why ep.11 not shown yet when the preview is out already?

And from reading other posts, I guess the most reasonable answer would be due to the premiere of IRIS,

if HTTG was to air with IRIS, I think it would greatly affect the rating of HTTG as it already is kinda lower

than expected. Can't do anything but wait. But thanks for filming pics of yunho and his fans sure are consistent

and always providing him gifts/food to show their support and that shirt with cha bong goon on it with #7 is loved.

Also, sad to read that HTTG will be cut short, so it won't be 20 eps like it was originally supposed to be.

Episode 11 was supposed to be shown after the baseball game but they changed it so that it's only one episode this week. =( I also think that his happened since Yunho was sick for a day, they lost a day of filming and they don't have enough material to make episode 12. I read that it was not certain that Heading to the Ground is going to be cut short but if they do, it can even go back to 16 episodes. So right now, it can be anywhere from 20 - 16 episodes.

IRIS aired yesterday with a whopping 20% & 24%. You're Beautiful continues to drop and it remained at the 7% - 9%. I wish they had aired Heading to the Ground because then I think that HTTG would have had a chance to reach 7%. MFL ended with a 19% and Heading to the Ground's 5% went to IRIS. LOL =(

- Kyu

EDIT: Dramabeans wrote an article on it!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/10/iriss-st...eadings-ending/

Guest jerryyan

Oh, so only 1 ep. this week :( that's less of yunho to see, so he was sick, I didn't know that, heard he had some kind of injury and didn't think it was that serious, but I hope he's okay now.

And WOW! IRIS really had good ratings for a start which was not really unexpected due to the well known main leads.

Guest jerryyan

yeah, looks like no ep.11 air 2day, will air tomorrow but there will be only 1 ep. aired this week.

Oh, yunho's smile is priceless to me, he looks so cute running around smiling doing v signs.

Guest jerryyan

yoyo_yoyo: thanks for the pics, yunho's super happy expression is sooooooooooo cute!!!! And in some of the pics it so look like maxim was touching yunho's butt, but I think it's just the angle of the pics taken. Yunho & Dong Ho are both such hot cuties.

Guest jerryyan

yeah, what the heck is our dorky bong goon up to being in the net like that?

maybe a victory dance for making a goal? who knows, but still think it's funny but cute.

Guest thasaranaki

So the episode 11 gonna air tonight and ep 12 will postpone to next week instead?

Well, I dont really care what was the reason behind the pushing back thingy..

I just hope MBC wont cut episodes to even less ..

Although the rating is not good..

But I hope they wont discourage and make the ending shorten...

I want HTTG to end greatly with some memorable and happy scenes..

which leave a deep impression on the viewers esp us as fans..

Some more pics..

17468645200910150922434177872907301_002.jpg

17468645200910150922434177872907301_001.jpg

17468645200910150922434177872907301_000.jpg

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Archived