[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerryyan

OMG! so many fabulous and great quality pics of yunho along with the other soccer players at open shooting. I agree with some of you, he looks so cute and younger with his hair flat and unstyle like that. Just looks like such an adorable kid and him wrapped in a teddy blanket is so cute. Looks like he had a lot of fun, which is very good to see.

So sweet of yeonji to said such words of encouragement to yunho like that and I too hope he isn't too hard on himself

with the low ratings b/c it isn't all his fault and we fans can also see that he's improved a lot over the 10 eps. so far.

Guest jerryyan

thasaranaki: thanks for sharing the pics of yunho before the event starts, looks like he's having a meal with the staff and pd and looking very relaxed and happy. I also love the pics of him and the guy playing the agent manager hugging each other, looks like they have become close off set and it's so good to see him getting along with the cast and staff so well.

Guest jerryyan

Thanks so much for this clip, yeah, so happy to see yunho kicking the ball and being out on the field again. WOW! bong goon made a GOAL in such a cool way sliding down like that and then being dorky doing cartwheels again :)

Forgot to comment about ep.11 preview, yunho's hair makes him smoking HOT!! I can't wait for 2morrow, will be another interesting ep. I can tell.

Translation of Episode 11 Preview:

Shooting Star: (IDK what they say here.)

BG: I want to win, no matter what anyone says, I'm going to win.

YY: (IDK what she says here.)

BG: I'm okay! I'm okay! Let's go!

YY: BongGoon, what kind of person is Kang Hae Bin?

BG: She is a good woman.

HB: Please study!

YY: Please don't get mad at BongGoon.

YY: Cha Bong Goon, I think I love you.

2yxr715.jpg

30wxbg0.jpg

21lpzlu.jpg

It's cute to know that BG dressed up in a suit and took HB to a fancy restaurant because he wanted to impress her. He doesn't know that HB isn't really that kind of a girl and would be equally happy eating somewhere not so fancy. LOL I'm kinda glad that SW sees BG and HB eating together . . . Although, I think YY has confessed, BG is already in love with HB. There were some Netizens speculating that YY is not going to end up with anyone. And once again YoonJi singles out Yunho . . .

Netizens want a kiss like this:

mjqt6d.jpg

And some more pictures at the soccer game:

21aa8b6.jpg

wlwrc6.jpg

2n8br03.jpg

2co1teb.jpg

- Kyu

EDIT!!! OMG!

Take with a grain of salt!!

Somebody just came into the DC Gallery leaving a hint saying that there might be a kiss scene soon. Netizens are taking this as a kiss scene in either episode 11 or 12!! No wonder there were so many topics about kiss scenes in the Heading to the Ground Gallery.

So nice of Yoon Ji to once again take on the role of "mother hen" to her fledgling castmates. :) With an armload of awards for her own past work and that smile that's brighter than sunshine, her words and warmth are bound to resonate through the disconsolate. :blush: Not every ball hit reaches the fences; It's sometimes good to learn that early so that you can continue to work on your game. Whether a series is a hit or not is not always commensurate with the quality of the production. The public is a fickle entity, you never really can predict accurately what they're willing to consume... :unsure:

aww..Yoonji is so sweet encouraging Yuhno! That's probably why I like her so much keke

Sucks that the ratings are so low though.

Anyways..anybody a fan of the Taeyeon & Sunny OST?

Well they sang it live on Chin chin!!! Here's the youtube link =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwaTLbOC-Og

Thanks for sharing! <3 Actually this is probably the song I play the most out of the whole OST, lol. <3 It's nice to hear it live. (:

And thanks... everyone for the links + pics + translations and just... everything. LOL Info overload on this page right now. XD

(And ugh, I have to not visit this thread, I have a big midterm exam for math in 2 days. Must. study. LOL)

Guest choliese

EDIT!!! OMG!

Take with a grain of salt!!

Somebody just came into the DC Gallery leaving a hint saying that there might be a kiss scene soon. Netizens are taking this as a kiss scene in either episode 11 or 12!! No wonder there were so many topics about kiss scenes in the Heading to the Ground Gallery.

I really hope it's true and can boost ratings somehow ;)

i know Iris is starting airing this week

Yunnie looked so manly with his new cut at the open shooting <333

Guest yiyi0312

hahaha !! kyu what is DC Gallery ?

lolz~ I too want BG to have a deep kiss like the rain's gif. lol!

I don't want a dead fish kind!!! lolzzzzzzz ANDWAEEEEE!!!!!

But i hope antis wont cause an uproar on the couple lol!

BG looks super cuddly with his bear blanket :) CUTE!

I think YY will still end up with DH <3 lol!

Guest jerryyan

thanks for the translation of ep.11 preview, so sweet that when yy asked bg what kind of a person haebin is, he

answers that she's a good woman, a very smart&good answer. I approved :)

Thanks for more filming pics, just want to pinch his cheek b/c he's that adorable.

Oh I really hope that what the netizens said abou the kiss scene will be true and I too want a kissing scene

as passionate as that of rain's one.

Regarding speculation that yy might end up alone, I really hope not, it's highly likely she will end up with bg,

but at least let her and dong ho be together.

YEAH! glad to see ara pics at open filming.

Guest asdfhjkl;

Hey! I've been really busy and am SO behind on HTTG.

Can someone tell me all of the ratings for each ep. since ep. 6?

Thanks so much <3

^

The ratings can be found on the first page!

Tomorrow, for some reason, HTTG will be shown at 10:45PM instead of the regular time. I hope that this won't affect the ratings tomorrow but IRIS is starting and You're Beautiful has gotten many good reviews. Heading to the Ground HWAITING!

yiyi: The DC Gallery is a place where they have tons of little mini "forums" where fans talk about the drama. Heading to the Ground has one too. And that's usually where I get all of my info. ^^

The Netizens are really confusing me right now because now they are talking about how the writers are going to give us some good BongHae scenes in episode 11 but in 12 things are really going to heat up. I hear them talking about Japan and BG going there. Take this with a grain of salt because this really makes no sense!!

- Kyu

Guest teeny-dork

Netizen's wanting a kiss lilke that!? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!

Hahahha, aigoo....So I'm at friend's house watchig episodes 9 & 10

and I'm feeling soooo bad for DongHo. -cries-

And I'm really trying my best not to hate Yeon Yi but jealousy

so doesnt't fit her. Either that or I favor the BongHae coupling a little more. I MEAN

she did have a chance but that's her own fault. Aishh....Anywayysss...

I'm anticipating a kiss scene that'll just bloow my mind, hahaa!

I would say more but eh...

Guest thasaranaki

OH well.. There is nothing that we can do about the rating.. I just hope its still maintain above 5%.. HTTG Hwaiting!

Speaking about rating.. I wonder has anyone watch "On air"? I just finished watching it last week.. When I was watching it.. I could not help but think about HTTG and what are the casts are facing right now! Anyway.. It also mentioned about the rating thingy.. It said that although most of ppl are turn on their TV to watch the drama.. but this wont help the rating anyway.. because they got the equipment to count the rating or something like that.. never really understand this thing anyway.

BongGoon and DongHo..

17468645200910140845183307389511296_000.jpg

17468645200910140912042040993461285_010.jpg

17468645200910140912042040993461285_001.jpg

17468645200910140931183272818195604_000.jpg

17468645200910140931183272818195604_001.jpg

Credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Guest yiyi0312

^ you can download from here... I just googled it :)http://www.mixx.com/stories/8506241/downlo...9_ihoneyjoo_com

ooo Kyu thanks for the clarifications :)

Is Kim Jae Seung (DH) sick or sth ? his face looked kindda swollen ...

N its cute to see Yunnie so close with his fellow casts lol! the hands holding part and the touching of face looks kindda cute too :)

hmmmm..... not really in a fantastic mood now when I noe that chunjaesu wants to leave SM I wonder how is yunnie handling his stress (filming and SM disputes thingy)

Archived