[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest jerryyan

OMG!!! the kissing scene was so worth the wait, like you guys stated, it may just be a quick kiss, but looks so good, I am so jealous of ara right now. His kissing was so gentle and beautiful. Also, thanks of the summary of ep. 12.

lovelyunho: I agree with you, it was just that the kissing scene has been anticipated for so long that now that it happened, everyone is commenting on the reactions/opinions they have of it, including myself :).

But overall, this ep. was very nice and the scene between bong goon & dong ho was touching indeed.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joongieforeva

can i spazz about the kiss scene?

haha....from the look of it..i think yunho is a good kisser?

the funniest comment i read about the kiss scene is the mention of jaejoong

(i admit though, if yunjae is real, jaejoong is really lucky)

haha....can't wait for the next episode

hope there is more kissing scene

Wow, Yunra are so compatible & hv a very good chemistry. The much anticipated kiss is really the climax.... Nice episode tonite, I enjoyed it!

Guest thasaranaki

Yunho's acting is improving quite a lot.. Although we never get to see his tears on the stage.. but now we get to see his tears in the drama.. He did amazing job in this scene..

Guest jerryyan

thasaranaki: absolutely 100% agree with you, yunho's acting has come a long way from the 1st episode of HTTG, he's able to control his facial expressions better and his emotional scenes are getting better.

Guest lovelyunho

OMG!!! the kissing scene was so worth the wait, like you guys stated, it may just be a quick kiss, but looks so good, I am so jealous of ara right now. His kissing was so gentle and beautiful. Also, thanks of the summary of ep. 12.

lovelyunho: I agree with you, it was just that the kissing scene has been anticipated for so long that now that it happened, everyone is commenting on the reactions/opinions they have of it, including myself :).

But overall, this ep. was very nice and the scene between bong goon & dong ho was touching indeed.

Agree, kiss scene was anticipated in epic proportions by fans (myself included-looks like ep 13 might have more kiss and YunRa are finally becoming a couple :D ). Still hope that viewers actually realize how good some of the acting was in this episode. Some people complain that the acting is so-so or not that great. But, in this episode, there's some outstanding acting and it would be a shame that it got dismissed b/c of the kiss scene.

thasaranaki: Thank you for the hospital scene. My favorite scene of the whole episode. Really good acting in that scene :)

Episode 13 will be aired at 10:35 p.m. Korea time because of baseball playoffs. MBC better not repeat last week's fiasco!

Guest jerryyan

lovelyunho: Oh I so hope it doesn't happen like last week too b/c of the baseball playoff. I wouldn't mind at all for another yunra kissing scene b/c the one in ep.12 was too short for my liking :)

Guest Mace-Face

OHH... YAY!!! XD... BONGGOON AND HAEBIN FINALLY KISSED... even though he was doing all the work to it and it wasn't a real-real kiss... THEY KISSED... HAHA!!! FINALLY... THE MOMENT THAT WE'VE BEEN ALL WAITING FOR... HAHA!!! but... i really hope that further more in the drama... they kiss one more time... please directors... let them kiss in the drama one more time... :tears:... make the next kiss look all passionate... but... if they don't kiss anymore in the drama... i guess i'm satisfy with this one... hehe!!! :D... mann... i can't wait to skim through the episode... it's at 30% right now... >_<... anyways... thank you for sharing the caps and the clip of it... hehe!!! awesome... still waiting for English subtitles for episode 10... it's been 3 weeks since it aired... :(... i feel like i'm falling behind on the drama because i'm waiting for the subtitles... :(... but i know that you guys are working hard on it... :D... HWAITING!!!!!

Guest lawis_pocket

Is there any possibility that SW is behind the J-leage scouting??? I mean, not in a good way, more like.. it could be false, or that he just wants BG out of the way?... I don't knoooooow......

i so want to kiss Yunho.. *Sorry, Jae, I love u the most, but gosh, Yunho has nice kissable lips*

Guest sara_2656
Guest LoveYunhO

Question

Does anyone know the song of Bong Goon's ringtone?? I know Hae Bin's is DBSK - Crazy Love Ints. Ver but what is his?

Guest withoutadoubt2

^

Actually Haebin's ringtone is NOT 'Crazy Love' I first I thought it was too, but a couple weeks ago I found out it was

'Dreaming' By FreeTempo. BongGoon's ringtone is on the top of my tongue but can't remember, ahh! haha

Rating for episode 12

4.2% - 4.7%

Guest jerryyan

me too, I want to change my ringtone to yunho's kungfu-ish sounding ringtone he had?

can some1 tell me where I can d/l it?

Oh thank god rating for ep.12 isn't lower than 3.3%, it's lowest so far.

OMG :o I'm soooo behind watching this drama but I couldn't help but spoil myself watching the caps... Aaah so lucky Ara, kissing Yunho like that *jealousy starts creeping up on me*

There's so much going on right now (the drama ratings, the episode cutting) but I don't feel like voicing out my opinion just yet, I'll wait until I finish watching (I stopped around chapter 4).

Hmm as for BG's ringtone, it was posted several pages ago, it's

. I have the mp3 file stored somewhere in my laptop, u can PM me for a d/l link. Thanks for posting HB's ringtone too, my friend and I also thought it was Crazy Love, cause the tune is very similar. Anyway, I want it for my phone too :P

Thanks to everyone for posting the caps, translations and links. Keep the spoilers coming lol

Guest choliese

just saw the kiss through youtube

i knew he was a good kisser T_T just not till the point of jealousy cuz i want one too

even though it's more like a peck, it looks so gentle and tender *____*

gonna see the rest of the eps later

Archived