[upcoming] Halo Legends

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

BONES, Casio Ent., Production I.G., Studio 4°C, Toei Animation
1306236.jpg
QUOTE According to Los Angeles Times, Microsoft announced an anime series of game "Halo". The seven-episode series titled "Halo Legends" will be produced by Production I.G, Toei Animation, BONES, Studio 4℃, Casio Entertainment. Microsoft is in charge of the story and the visuals. A trailer will be shown at Comic-Con on July 23rd.

Staff (as of July 23)
Frank O'Connor
Aramaki Shinji

STUDIO 4℃ produces a 30-min episode titled "Origins" and it's about one hundred thousand years of the history of Halo universe. The DVD, downloads and Blu-ray will be available in the early 2010.

...i see some awesome studios up there :X Microsoft pulled out some awesome stuff, can't wait seriously...whatever people say/hate about Halo :X and omfg Shinji Aramaki!! i LOVE his works! he designed for Full Metal Alchemist, Bubble Gum Crisis and directed Appleseed! He totally has the right stuff :X

and you know what they say...

QUOTE "Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything"
^ you will not get this if you don't know anything about memes and motivational posters :X

Halo Legends is a collection of  7 short anime films set in the Halo science-fiction universe. 

halolegends_soundtrack_cover.jpg

halo-legends.jpg

Guest justwildbeat

I was always wondering when they'd get around to making a movie or something out of this. It's got memorable characters and a nice story. So excited for this project ^_^

Guest Fook You

Lmao at the quote...

This is going to be awesome though. Good studios, and definitely agree that Aramaki is pro. Looking forward to this. Gonna be bummed though to have to wait till early next year :(.

• 1 year later...

Archived