Omer Bhatti: Michael Jackson's Secret Son?

Guest trishaa01

i dont know, but they do look a like... but if he really is mj's son, why would he hide it? he loves his kids right?

It sounds fishy to me but they really do look alike o.o

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg ths is so ridiculous....i think the media got nothing better to report is it?? they can spent lots of time to dig and dig anything that can create rumours abt mj ....seriously i am lost of words to describe the media fascination and imagination, even when MJ had left us for nearly 4 wks he is still being hounded by the press poor MJ cannot even rest in peace....when he was alive they spread rumours he was gay, sterile and cant have any children bla bla and now they said he has a secret child...isnt their report very contradicting??? they are really taking this too far pls have some respect to our late MJ and especially his kids, how would the children feel if day in and day out keep listening to garbage news and rumours of them not being MJ biological children can you imagine the pain and hurt they must have felt omg this is so insulting both to the living and dead......what is this world coming too????

Oh...uhm, i just read the National Enquire and they are saying that Michael can't have kids....when MJ was younger his father kicked his groin too hard and permanately damaged his testicles causing him to be impotent, when Debbie Rowe had his kids she always thought that it was his sperm that was artificially put in her, but it was actually a handpicked sperm doner, picked by MJ...this is all according to the ex-gay lover of MJ's dermatologist and he went under a lying machine and was supposedly true...THOUGH THE LYING MACHINE MIGHT NOT BE ACCURATE AND #2 THE DERMATOLOGIST MIGHT HAVE LIED TO HIS EX, BOTH OF WHICH ARE HIGHLY UNLIKELY...poor MJ, his dad ruined his childhood and Manhood, he always worried about not being able to have kids....R.I.P............

ps, the ex-lover also said that the dermatologist ODs on pills

^Dont read the inquirer it's BS

He does look like him....but if this is true and MJ kept it a secret it wasnt out of shame I can tell you that much, but I doubt he would deny his children.

But I don't think this is his son but I do know he is related to the Jacksons in some way for sure, I don't think he is MJ's son, in the child photos he's wearing make up to look like michael after surgery but

he was in the family photo I mentioned before holding Blanket, I have to scan the picture in.

Guest linting

Um.. MJ got lots of plastic surgery.

And here, your comparing Omer to MJ after surgery. So it's not accurate at all.

So I was definitely not.

^Dont read the inquirer it's BS

He does look like him....but if this is true and MJ kept it a secret it wasnt out of shame I can tell you that much, but I doubt he would deny his children.

But I don't think this is his son but I do know he is related to the Jacksons in some way for sure, I don't think he is MJ's son, in the child photos he's wearing make up to look like michael after surgery but

he was in the family photo I mentioned before holding Blanket, I have to scan the picture in.

Please do...scan the pic...wow, I really do hope he's his son....definitely not out of shame, what's there to be ashamed about?...wow, the many possibilites. MJ has had many PS surgeries...but his eyes always looked the same...and this kid kinda has his eyes...

Some people really will believe anything.

In the 2005, when they were using phonecalls to try to prove that Michael was attracted to women, wouldn't it have been easier to just whip this son out? He's not Michael Jackson's son.

And that guy doesn't look like the old Michael, wtf? :rolleyes:

omg ths is so ridiculous....i think the media got nothing better to report is it?? they can spent lots of time to dig and dig anything that can create rumours abt mj ....seriously i am lost of words to describe the media fascination and imagination, even when MJ had left us for nearly 4 wks he is still being hounded by the press poor MJ cannot even rest in peace....when he was alive they spread rumours he was gay, sterile and cant have any children bla bla and now they said he has a secret child...isnt their report very contradicting??? they are really taking this too far pls have some respect to our late MJ and especially his kids, how would the children feel if day in and day out keep listening to garbage news and rumours of them not being MJ biological children can you imagine the pain and hurt they must have felt omg this is so insulting both to the living and dead......what is this world coming too????

Honestly. They refused to believe he slept with Debbie Rowe (lol... although I can understand that), they refused to believe he slept with Lisa Marie Presley. They think he's gay or asexual or can't possibly have any kind of normal sexuality (so they can believe he's a pedophile)... but now that it's sensational, they want to believe that yes, he was just like any other musician who slept with groupies and he has a son. Also, they refuse to believe that those kids are biologically his, constantly bringing up his dermatologist, bodyguard, best friend etc etc as possibly candidates for the role of biological father but since this guy supposedly looks like Blanket, it's proof that he's MJ's son. Give me a break.

E! news is gunna cover it..and provide "evidence" I'll update

...okay, so E! news isn't sure..like the rest of us, but, they think that he looks the most like blanket...and they did show a pic of his mother....let's just say I don't think so...well, so many years can make a big diff...Iono, this is killing me I want to know the truth

Guest je_amourx

I think it's just ridiculous that people are STILL making aligations,rumors,money,etc AFTER his death. Every time I turn on the T.V, its about Michael this and Michael that .... it's sad to say but I think he may never rest in peace if the media keeps this on .... =[

On topic, Omer Bhatti looks like MJ and I think he was only a close friend of Michael, but son? Nah.

Wow he's actually kinda cute. lol

Anyhow, there's been rumours after rumours about Michael...I'm not going to believe anything until there is some official confirmation or hard facts of some kind.

Agreed.

Some people really will believe anything.

In the 2005, when they were using phonecalls to try to prove that Michael was attracted to women, wouldn't it have been easier to just whip this son out? He's not Michael Jackson's son.

And that guy doesn't look like the old Michael, wtf? :rolleyes:

Honestly. They refused to believe he slept with Debbie Rowe (lol... although I can understand that), they refused to believe he slept with Lisa Marie Presley. They think he's gay or asexual or can't possibly have any kind of normal sexuality (so they can believe he's a pedophile)... but now that it's sensational, they want to believe that yes, he was just like any other musician who slept with groupies and he has a son. Also, they refuse to believe that those kids are biologically his, constantly bringing up his dermatologist, bodyguard, best friend etc etc as possibly candidates for the role of biological father but since this guy supposedly looks like Blanket, it's proof that he's MJ's son. Give me a break.

QFT!

I doubt he is MJ son

I highly highly doubt it!

It's sad how people hounded him about his sexuality :tears: :tears:

I hate the media for how they treated my baby.

Guest delightful123

Um yeah he looks like Michael Jackson post-MJ's surgery... how does that make him his biological son?

Archived