2pm Chansung’s Favourite Girl

interview with the Maknea of 2PM
w8.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English Translation of the interview

BEST ENSEMBLE (What do all 7 members have in common?) – The love to dance and sing -

BEST BODY PART (What is the most confident body part of yours?) - Eyes -

FAVORITE RECORD (Who’s your favorite artist or song?) – Brian McKnight…I just love the sentiments in his songs and his voice is so good. -

BEST HELPER (What is it that you do before going on stage?) – (To keep telling myself that) 2PM is the best out there.

FAVORITE TIME (What is your favorite time of the day?) – 1am – 2am when I’m listening to music. –

FAVORITE PLACE – A sunny place where I get to be alone. –

FAVORITE WORD (Which saying makes you feel good?) – “You’re good at singing and performing.” -

BEST LOVE STORY – To go shopping together, have lunch, watch movie and surprise each other…It may seem typical but it’s what a teenage love should be. -

FAVORITE GIRL (What does a girl have to do to move your heart?) – When a girl mostly determines to finish her task.-

FAVORITE GIRL (If 2PM has to welcome a new female member out of all Korean Girl Groups, who would that be?) – Ye Eun from Wondergirls :w00t: -

FAVORITE MEN (My definition for being ‘a man’) – A man who knows how to control himself and takes care of his family. A man who defends for the girl he loves. A man knows how to think right, though I’m not that kind of guy right now. -

BEST HOPE (What’s your greatest desire so far?) – To be given a chance to do things freely. –

[credit: omonatheydidnt + deer at 2pm-online + yeeun-impact.net]

---------------------

1229173526_a17.jpg

yeeun-impacts1.jpgivy3.jpg

So its Park Oppa

------------------------------

remmber when 2pm wrote thanks messages for the Girls (WG)

- Chansung message to Yeeun >>>>

v

ChanSung : " Ye Eun-ahhhh ... wait for me kekeke. :P! "

lool >> that msg explain it

-----------------

Words of Thanks from Wonder Girls to 2AM & 2PM

v

- Yeeun message to Chansung >>>>

Yeeun : " Chansung who always works hard, Boston Ok-kkess! "

> so he want to have That WorkHolic image in yeeun's eyes >>>looooolz :P

bonus ...

Chansung & Yeeun Holding Hands ???

ettngp.jpg

so cutee :P

---

here the Rehearsal for NOBODY tango dance for MKMF

28cgcqq.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JANG.

haha, i thought this was cute when i read it. (; and a lot of the other 2PM boys liked the after school girls. <3

Guest pocketsoul

BEST ENSEMBLE (What do all 7 members have in common?) – The love to dance and sing -

FAVORITE WORD (Which saying makes you feel good?) – "You're good at singing and performing." -

What predictable answers.

Guest tvxq_timeless

wow! Yeeun :D That's too fishy~ *not even donghae* ahaha

I love the mesage for Yeeun:

wait for me~ kekeke

ROFL!

Guest cee-es-jay

Does anyone know if there are translations for the rest of the guys' interviews?

i saw this! JYP family!

chansung - ye eun from wonder girls

jae bum - park ga hee from after school (her dancing and energy)

taek yeon - park ga hee from after school (same)

nickhun - yoo chae young (humor)

jun ho - CL from 2ne1 (charisma)

junsu - uee from after school

woo young - becca from after school

Guest Cloudy1430268312

thats so cute :D i read it too

it is just me or is our maknae getting hotter and hotter? (:

Guest babyvox012

thats cute. i didn't think ye eun was really his type tho. He seems to like Ga Hee or Yoona type people.

Thats weird Woo Young chose becca of after school. I remember on an idol show she tried to give him a rose, and he wouldnt accept it

cool maknae :D

do we have something like this for the rest of the guys?

Yeah..

Jay

FAVORITE GIRL (If 2PM has to welcome a new female member out of all Korean Girl Groups, who would that be?)

Park Ga Hee from After School for her dancing is so powerful. She’s full of energy just like 2PM.

Wooyoung

FAVORITE GIRL (If 2PM has to welcome a new female member out of all Korean Girl Groups, who would that be?)

Becca from After School since we’re both from cities by the sea. Becca’s from Hawaii and Wooyoung’s from Busan.

Junho

CL from 2NE1. She’s really cool and smart.

Junsu

UEE from After School. She seems to be a good acrobatic dancer

Taec

Park Ga Hee from After School because she’s a good dancer and she could make a good team with 2PM.

Khun

I’d like to choose Yoo Chae Yon. I think working with her must be a great fun.

Archived