ab

Guest keikeikhang

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keikeikhang

Wow, I really like your voice. You just need some lessons to know how to use your voice, and then you will be great.

Good luck in the future.

Thanks. =). I'm currently trying to get my choir teacher to give me private lessons.

• 1 month later...
Guest Crazedphase.

hey Kei (:

I wonder if you still check this soompi thread ?

Anyways I just discovered you today <3 AMAZING TTL english version.

I LOVED it <3 I was waiting for some talented person to make

one & I'm glad you did (;

I'm prettyyyy sure I'm an angel now. LOL. I'm Pringle.

& A fansign shall be coming your way sooon ~ !!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest keikeikhang

hey Kei (:

I wonder if you still check this soompi thread ?

Anyways I just discovered you today <3 AMAZING TTL english version.

I LOVED it <3 I was waiting for some talented person to make

one & I'm glad you did (;

I'm prettyyyy sure I'm an angel now. LOL. I'm Pringle.

& A fansign shall be coming your way sooon ~ !!!

SHOOT! Lol. I haven't checked this thread in a LOOONG time. Haha. but yeah, Thanks so much! I can't wait. =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hzel011393

WOW DUDE, you're so young :o !

i thought you were 17 or something haha!

but chyeaah i'm your subscriber on youtube.

you sing really well! like omg your voice is so mature :rolleyes::D

how i wish i can do a collab with you AHAHA! :lol:

lol if you don't have anything to do check out my very amateur covers on youtube XD ( hzel011393 )

and XD lol if you think i'm good enough to do a collab with you, (which i know i'm not hahahaha!!)

omg i'm gonna be really happy! XD

=^_*=

Guest keikeikhang

WOW DUDE, you're so young :o !

i thought you were 17 or something haha!

but chyeaah i'm your subscriber on youtube.

you sing really well! like omg your voice is so mature :rolleyes::D

how i wish i can do a collab with you AHAHA! :lol:

lol if you don't have anything to do check out my very amateur covers on youtube XD ( hzel011393 )

and XD lol if you think i'm good enough to do a collab with you, (which i know i'm not hahahaha!!)

omg i'm gonna be really happy! XD

=^_*=

I know.. everyone says I look old for my age.. haha.. Can't wait to see how I am when I'm really 17. x].. nah I'm playin. Haha. I would do a collab with you but I'm busy with like 2 other collabs.. so maybe some other time! =)

Guest Crazedphase.

YOUR FANSIGN ! <3

I'm sorry it's so late ): BUT I MADE TWO ^____^ ~

141oy10.jpg6jgjty.jpg

ra25w8.jpg

btw; I LOVE the I Go Crazy Because Of You cover <3

Guest BIG_BANG_IS_VIP

lalalala!~ oh lookie who it is. It's Kei. the talented singer. wahhh. I can't believe it. lol I bet you, you can't figure out who this is.....don't click my profile either. You have to figure it out. I'll give you a hint if needed. XD oh btw I LOVE YOUR COVERS! (don't i always say that) XD Your Brave Brothers ft Ukiss collab you did was brilliant. 8D <3

Edit: ahhh man i so fail. I give the answer away anyway here in this post. somewhereeee. XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest keikeikhang

YOUR FANSIGN ! <3

I'm sorry it's so late ): BUT I MADE TWO ^____^ ~

141oy10.jpg6jgjty.jpg

ra25w8.jpg

btw; I LOVE the I Go Crazy Because Of You cover <3

Omg.. Thank you so much! =D

lalalala!~ oh lookie who it is. It's Kei. the talented singer. wahhh. I can't believe it. lol I bet you, you can't figure out who this is.....don't click my profile either. You have to figure it out. I'll give you a hint if needed. XD oh btw I LOVE YOUR COVERS! (don't i always say that) XD Your Brave Brothers ft Ukiss collab you did was brilliant. 8D <3

Edit: ahhh man i so fail. I give the answer away anyway here in this post. somewhereeee. XD

LOL! Thaankssssss. Is ths.. BRIT?! Lol. I can tell from the shinee forums sig and ur profile pic which says BRIT! Hahaha. oh..a bout our one year later collab... I can't hit the high notes.. T.T

Guest BIG_BANG_IS_VIP

I fail for having that avatar. I guess i can't do the "guess who" thing anymore. lol I had no clue onew had high notes in that song XD i can't hit onew's notes either way. I sorta struggled a tad bit with jessica's parts but they came out okay. We don't have to do one year later if you can't do it though. :D We could always figure out another song to do. do you have any in mind?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest keikeikhang

I fail for having that avatar. I guess i can't do the "guess who" thing anymore. lol I had no clue onew had high notes in that song XD i can't hit onew's notes either way. I sorta struggled a tad bit with jessica's parts but they came out okay. We don't have to do one year later if you can't do it though. :D We could always figure out another song to do. do you have any in mind?

send me a message. =). I have a few songs in mind.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey you have a really nice voice, initially thought your covers were sung by an actual Korean singer when listening

keep up the good work! :)

Archived