Guest cariyan

ahaha i cant wait for the third episode

but im loving it so far!!<3

kame and yamapi are so kawaii!! >_<!!

and the vice principal is pretty awesome eheh~ :P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks totally funny! i like kame...i'm not sure who the other guy is. i wanna see though!

babietinhyeu yes they are both singers. kame's from kattun and the other guy's from news i believe.

are both the guys singer?? Just wondering because i'm don't a lot about the japanese bands

Yupp Kame is from KAT-TUN and Yamapi is from NewS........and hte mv they sang the song also so i guesss it's the them

OMG I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS DORAMA!!!!

Yamapi is so hot when he's drunk! And when they were buying clothes with nobuta, he looked SO HOT with those hot purple shirts!

and they're making me wana drink the coffee milk they always drink in school xD hahaha

OMG I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS DORAMA!!!!

Yamapi is so hot when he's drunk! And when they were buying clothes with nobuta, he looked SO HOT with those hot purple shirts!

and they're making me wana drink the coffee milk they always drink in school xD hahaha

yeahh he looked soo good with glasses (=

Guest ses_forever

just finish watching both episodes yesterday, and i like it. i don't know why but i laugh everytime yamapi open's his mouth. but the part that i laughed they most was when both of them appear in womens clothes because nobuta wouldn't cut her hair.

can't wait for ep.3.

Guest __laine

i LOVE yamapi!! hes soooo cute ahh. i like this drama. well its the first japanese one ive started watching so i can't really compare it to others. i'm excited for the other episodes. i wanna see how those mean girls react to nobuko being "popular"

Guest bloopy_babo

KAME<3 YAMAPAI<3

i didnt know how great of an actor kame was since i didnt see gokusen 2 but he is pretty good. yamapi is good too but his voice is a lil annoying since he is tryin to act so kiddish. but he is extrememly cute. i really love this drama.

wut day does this drama come out in japan?

Guest hauwulli

KAME<3 YAMAPAI<3

i didnt know how great of an actor kame was since i didnt see gokusen 2 but he is pretty good. yamapi is good too but his voice is a lil annoying since he is tryin to act so kiddish. but he is extrememly cute. i really love this drama.

I believe saturday? correct me if I'm wrong though.

NWP is soooo good!! I can't wait for more hehe ^^' there's only one thing that i cant stand...it's when 'nobuta' tries to say goodmorning to every one. It's almost impossible for her to open her mouth -.- but thats just her character~

I just can't wait for the halloween episode~~

KAME<3 YAMAPAI<3

it says in the info i posted.. tuesday nights - same day as 1 Litre of Tears.

Archived