• Created
  • Last Reply

You're very welcome, Jeeji. ^_^

Let me share a few of my faves:

He's just too cute and shy on this one

83103115.jpg

This one is from "Doctor Champ":

jgw2.jpg

That still was taken at the end of ep 8, when he tells Yeon Woo that he likes her, crazily - omona, I melted in a puddle of goo right there.

jiheongaze.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Ep 9 was the cutest, most adorable and sweetest so far. Yet spoilers revealed that ep 10 was dramatic and angsty, thus I had kept postponing the viewing, except the very last part where JGW's words just broke my heart.

I finally decided to give it a try just a few minutes ago to see the whole episode and it was such a rollercoaster, at first hilarious but then so heartwrenching. Aigoo. "Chakama, Ji Heon-ah" : how I wish I were in Dr YW's shoes so I could utter such comforting words to him. *sigh*

Jeeji those cute pix are to die for, love them, love them ^^ thank dear ^^

Denali thanx for the pix & for the FB link ^^ ep10 was very painful for me, couldnt watch it twice, i soooo loved JH bromance with SB, was waiting for more cute & manly scenes to come but the PDnim didnt agree crazy.gif

sharing pix ^^

at first a cute one from DC's soompi thread : YiReum & Uncle JiHeon

2ibz4so.jpg

chosun

2010110208021010011.jpg

nate

Official pix 01/11/2010

img0402201011020856461.jpg

loooooooooooooooooove this one ^^ 

wub.gif

img0402201011020856462.jpg

img0402201011020856463.jpg

img0402201011020856464.jpg

img0402201011020856465.jpg

img0402201011020856466.jpg

img0402201011020849511.jpg

img0402201011020849512.jpg

img0402201011020849513.jpg

img0402201011020849514.jpg

img0402201011011628281.jpg

img0402201011011628282.jpg

img0402201011011628283.jpg

img0402201011011628284.jpg

img0402201011011628285.jpg

img0402201011011628286.jpg

img0402201011011628287.jpg

img0402201011011628288.jpg

img0402201011011649281.jpg

img0402201011011649283.jpg

img0402201011011649284.jpg

img0402201011011649282.jpg

img0402201011011649286.jpg

img0402201011011649287.jpg

img0402201011011620097.jpg

img0402201011011620091.jpg

img0402201011011620095.jpg

img0402201011011620096.jpg

credit SBS

Hi Jeeji!

Funny how just one day can make a big difference.  If you had told me last week that you were starting to watch episode 1, I would have squealed so much!  Now after seeing ep 10 (subbed) and 11 (raw), the PD has turned my mood down so much that I'm not too sure about Dr Champ anymore. Don't take me wrong, Jung Gyu Won is awesome in this drama (not just physically blush.gifw00t.gif:lol:), actually so moving, acting so real.

BUT (with one "T", you'll see in the next episodes the reason why ^^) I HATE the way this drama is now going. Into a wall and it's gonna crash my hopes as well.

Still I look forward to reading your thoughts. ;)

Thanks for the pics. I was a bit taken aback by his curly hair. ^^

Hi WoundedHeart,

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for the pictures above. He is so attractive in his black/red sports gear. And in blue, too. :wub:

You too, hey? I watched ep 11 raw yesterday and I was ... pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh so pissed! Why? Ji Heon is a great friend, always supportive, protective and there for those he cares about. He did so much for Yeon Woo and now that he is going through this ordeal, losing his ground somehow, she is NOT there. Nobody is, actually.

Even though she is not romantically interested in him, how can she do so little for him? How can she not comfort and support him, listen to him or just be there? I didn't get the whole picture at all for my hangul is at a beginner's level, but I did get how she congratulated JH on his victory and I was like, WTF?! Does she have a brain and a heart? How could she ever tell him something like this, knowing the cost? She lacks empathy or what? I felt like slapping her. She totally does not deserve the guy, even though he's been acting aggressive lately - which in my eyes, is completely understandable.

Before starting to watch ep 12 raw, I lurked the other thread and read spoilers. I'm glad I did. Hmm... I have decided to wait until next week because I'm afraid that I won't be able to handle my emotions and I don't wanna throw tantrums at my computer, lol.

Honestly right now and surprisingly for me, I wish for Ji Heon to give up on YW and move on, maybe falling for the female swimmer. I also want YW to reflect on her behavior, on the great guy she has missed because of her unintelligent behavior due to her unrequited fling for another man and end up alone and bitter. fury.gif

Edit:

I watched ep 12 partially subbed this Wednesday evening and I've changed my mind on YW. She is actually doing her clumsy and awkward best for JH and I have been rooting for them again. Can't wait for next week!!! Ah my Ji Heon-ah... :wub:

i just watched ep11, i hated YW so much, how could she call him & then do nothing when he didnt pick up , how could she be so so insensitive to his pain, she should have felt sth from the face he had the day he came back..aaaah im pissed of...he's really hurting, he's angry at himself & at everyone around him..my heart's aching for him..this is pissing me offffffffff & what's with " im worried for you cuz you'r my first patient" crazy.gifcrazy.gif what is this answer?? i wanted to kill her the moment she uttered these words fury.gif

Denali im not sure what's going on in ep12, still loading, i hope she'll do sth , he's done so much for her since the first day he met her...

sharing some Instyle pictures , october issue

love his smile wub.gif

board201009282011142.jpg

board201009282011362.jpg

board201009282010182.jpg

board201009282010442.jpg

credit noakorea.asia

& a smexy picture 

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

2010110312887624611.jpg

waves ^^

Edit : 

ive seen ep 12, mmmm not yet any sign that YW has feelings for JH..my heart ached again for him when he ran to see her after the Japnaese/Korean competition..for a short time we had JH back..at least he could go see his chingu, even if they both hurt...waiting patiently for the next episodes 

dry.gif

here's a video about Woona , an interview..he talks so sweetly 

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

cr : ystarchannel4

Edit 2:

anothe video, this one is a bit new : 11 octobern he's so cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GroMrn5qDkI

cr: 1sportskhan

@ Woundedheart: argh, your pics, they just make me ... breathless. w00t.gif  :wub:blush.gif

YW is aware that JH matters to her. She did not know how to help him and did her best: playing the guitar to him first as he had requested, asking her mother how she used to comfort her dad (nice hint, here), going with him to see Sang Bong, hugging him at the gate, sending the text message...

Yet feelings just don't vanish in a blink of an eye, no matter how aware one may be of a one-sided-love, especially when the object of one's affection happens to share the same feelings witht the other person. That is why she still needs time to get over DW and I do think that seeing him happy with the female swim coach (can't remember her name) would help her a lot.

As for that heartbreaking scene, yes,it was painful seeing his face. Getting her text and then rushing to tell her but seeing her with the man she likes must have been so harsh on him. This time, he did not rush to stop them and instead turned around, as if he was admitting his defeat. That's why I loved how smarty DW who has no interest in YW whatsoever spotted him to have YW notice him too. Her cheerful reaction to his victory brought such a grin to our fave judo athlete. :wub:

So right now, I am hoping for DW to gather his strength and courage to face the female swim coach and resolve their issues together to give their relationship a real try. This should settle YW's heart and I expect her to take one step closer, consciously or not, towards Ji Heon. I'd so love to see them both at the same page, sharing some cuteness and skinship. :wub:

hi, everyone!

I saw JGW's thread by chance and be happy but also suprised. for such a hot, cute and successful actor there are only two pages. I think it's a new thread and thanx a lot for that.

I noticed JGW with Dr. Champ and immediately fell in love, of course. he has a really different charm. I don't know whether it's because of his character but I love whatver he does. he always seems to me perfect. his fashion, his way of looking, smile, all his expressions and his insistence for his love.

there's only one thing that I'm pissed off is YW's attitude towards him. how could a woman could resist his charm in real life? (we can ask that question for many Korean men, right? they're born to kill us^^) we'll watch ep 13 soon, and especially in ep 11-12 I went to bed with a big anger.

but I think we'll taje a deep breath tomorrow.

P.S: is there anyone knows his twitter? it would be wonderful to follow him there?

hi, everyone!

Hi there, bluecat13!

I saw JGW's thread by chance and be happy but also suprised. for such a hot, cute and successful actor there are only two pages. I think it's a new thread and thanx a lot for that.

Let's fill this thread with lots of pics and more. ^^

I noticed JGW with Dr. Champ and immediately fell in love, of course. he has a really different charm. I don't know whether it's because of his character but I love whatver he does. he always seems to me perfect. his fashion, his way of looking, smile, all his expressions and his insistence for his love.

Ditto. ^^

there's only one thing that I'm pissed off is YW's attitude towards him. how could a woman could resist his charm in real life?

My guess? Yeon Woo is a woman, not a girl. When she sees DW, she sees a man. When she sees JH, she doesn't see a man (she even told him) but a boy. Thus it is quite understandable, although she gradually comes to realize that he is a man.

(we can ask that question for many Korean men, right? they're born to kill us^^)

Yep, yep, yep. JGW is such a goooood example, frankly. His Ji Heon character is to die for... :wub:

we'll watch ep 13 soon, and especially in ep 11-12 I went to bed with a big anger.

but I think we'll taje a deep breath tomorrow.

I just finished watching ep 13 and although I kinda knew what was going to happen, the whole process was breathless. The look in his eyes, on his face, his trick to hold her hand and then the .... *melt and fainted at once*

On a sidenote, I loved UTW's face when he observed JH and YW together, as well as his behavior to help them getting closer.

P.S: is there anyone knows his twitter? it would be wonderful to follow him there?

Here you go: twitter.com/gyun628 ^_^

Have to travel early tomorrow (it's almost 10 pm here) thus I won't be able to watch subs nor ep 14 - argh.... This waiting is gonna kill me too.

Wow I love this thread, so many pictures of him, keke, this has just made my WEEK :) he's super adorable in Dr. Champ,

& just seeing his pics makes me smile, haha ~^___^~

Jung Gyu Woon Oppa fighting !! <3<3<3

I love him in Dr. Champ, but like some of you I have also hit the melodrama wall. Last week I read a summary of the episodes and I skipped them.

I'm waiting for this week's and then I will lump watch them.

We're hitting the end of show stride. Lots should happen, but I don't want it to be contrived and completely rushed.

bluecat , mzel, kelala welcome welcome happy.gif

just finished ep13, im still crying, tears of joy for JH ..aaahhh wish i was YW kekeek love everything about this last moment ..you did good JH, you did good wub.gifwub.gif i missed his smile so much ..suxh sweet moment wub.gif  i want a kiss like that , from JH of course kekeke

Denali dear how was it for you  ep13 i mean??

Jeeji dear ,we're missing you here ^^ come & drool with us ^^

Official pix 08/11/2010 from SBS

img0402201011081123281.jpg

img0402201011081123283.jpg

img0402201011081123282.jpg

img0402201011081123284.jpg

img0402201011081123285.jpg

img0402201011081131101.jpg

img0402201011081131102.jpg

img0402201011081131103.jpg

img0402201011081131105.jpg

img0402201011081131106.jpg

img0402201011081131104.jpg

haha there were only official pix of the kiss kekeke..wish ep14 wont break my heart huh.gif

Hey Woundedheart!

So proud of Ji Heon, too, to make that bold move. I've watched that scene for the nth time and when he playfully states that he's frozen to death and that she should help him stand up, that was RAWRRRR! lol She didn't see his intent behind it, which made that moment even cuter. Then he became serious, ans his voice when he told her that he still had something to do was incredibly tender, as well as his gentleness in his hand and kiss, which had me melt.... :wub:

Have you watched ep 14 yet? I've managed to see it raw and it is such an emotionnal rollercoaster (with funny moments)!! The last minute has me being hopeful and anxioulsy waiting for subs as well as next week. :w00t:

I am still aboard the JH/YW ship. I don't mean to spoil thus I won't tell much, but I'm glad that you too liked it. Wouldn't we want to be in YW's shoes? *sigh*

Thanks for the pics, btw. I never get tired of seeing them, him... blush.gif

Miss you Guys :rolleyes: & Welcome to the new comers here :) .

Our Gyuwoon cast in new drama!! YAhooooo!!!

Jung Gyu Woon to Play in SBS’s Medical-Crime Drama ‘Sign’

With his current drama ‘Dr. Champ’ is coming to its ends next week, Jung Gyu Woon has eventually picked his new project. He has been cast in SBS’s upcoming medical investigation drama ‘Sign’, which previously titled ‘Heaven’, and co-stars Park Shin Hyang and Kim Ah Joong.

In the drama which will be set at the National Institute of Scientific Investigation, Jung will play a reckless cop who is assigned to the violent crime divison that leads him to team up with the other two leads which are played as forensic doctors.

The drama also stars Uhm Ji Won (The Woman who Still Wants to Marry) as a district attorney who is also Park’s ex and an ambitous modern careerwoman, Jun Kwang Ryul (Baker King, Kim Tak Goo) as the director of the National Scientific, Criminal & Investigation Laboratory, and comedian Moon Chun Shik as the leads’ co-worker at the lab.

‘Sign’ is scheduled to take over current top drama ‘Daemul’ and starts its airing on January 5, 2011.

Source: My Daily

http://www.dongdrama.com/jung-gyu-woon-to-play-in-sbss-medical-crime-drama-sign.html

Woundedheart thanks for all the pix :wub:

Jeeji dear thanx for the article, im so happy for our Gyuwoon ^^ can i add another article talking about the same subject??

Jung Gyu-woon joins cast of upcoming SBS medical drama

20101112091824697071.jpg

Korean actor Jung Gyu-woon has been cast as one of the male leads for an upcoming SBS drama. 

A press release from his agency N.O.A Entertainment announced Friday that Jung will join actor Park Shin-yang and actress Kim Ah-joong for the medical drama titled "Sign." Jung will be playing the role of a playful yet scatterbrained inspector named Choi E-han. 

"I am excited to be given a chance to work on another drama right away. I am determined and ready to take on this role since it will be my first time playing an inspector and the qualities of my character is similar to who I play in 'Doctor Champ,'" Jung was quoted as saying. 

"Sign," helmed by famed producer Jang Hang-joon from movies "Break Out" and "Attack the Gas Station 2," is Korea's first medical drama on forensic scientists at a national institute for scientific institution. 

The medical drama will begin its run on January 5 after current series "The President" starring Ko Hyun-jung and Kwon Sang-woo ends its run. 

Jung made his debut in the mobile drama "5 Stars" and has since starred in numerous TV shows including "Happy Girl," "Women in the Sun," "Love Me Once Again" and "I Love You Ten Million Times," which aired in Japan in May. 

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share some pictures of Jung Gyu Woon from his twitter. Hope you guys enjoy it~

I'm really glad he got casted for his new drama "Sign." Can't wait 'til January! He's going to be so tired & busy.

Lets try to make this thread grow bigger (:

yfol.jpg

7wn.jpg

8ope.jpg

183628473.jpg

credit:twitter

Jeong Kyeo-woon will challenge himself as a detective role in 'Sign', after being judoka in 'Doctor Champ'

816040_image2_1.jpg

Actor Jeong Kyeo-woon is joining "Sign", the follow-up of 'Daemul – Big Thing'.

On the 12th, Jeong Kyeo-won's company N.O.A entertainment said, “Jeong Kyeo-woon will act as Choi E-han, the detective in the police department.” Choi E-han is an unpredictable character who is reckless and self-conceit.

Jeong Kye-woon said through his company, “I'm really happy to have another drama at the time when my 3 months of work is finished. It will be my first time to act as a detective, so I'm really anticipating it and will do my best”.

He added, “I have to start shooting without any rest period, but I will do my best, despite this physical taxing.”

"Sign" is Korea's first drama about forensic doctors, who are finding the cause of deaths. Before Jeong Kyeo-woon, Park Shin-yang, Jeong Kwang-ryeol, Kim Ah-joong, and Eom Ji-won were casted.

http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-kyeo-woon-will-challenge-himself-as-a-detective-role-in-sign--after-being-judoka-in-doctor-champ--25983.html

Archived