M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

:blink: ~ ooh~ you mean that cute and pretty girl that does the robot????

*awww~ how cute~ thank god its not some ....... bad......person~ haha~ :P

do you have a picture of her? :lol:

I never watched the thailand episode, but I'm anticipating the movie already!

so anyone knows the title to this movie... and when it's going to be shooting

temporary title is like "Father, Why Are You Here" or something like that...and it has already started shooting...Minwoo is busy filming for it right now at a high school somewhere in Seoul.

He's gonna look hot with a school uniform. I don't think he looks too old for the role at all. He's gonna be hot....isn't he always?hehe

Guest empress727

temporary title is like "Father, Why Are You Here" or something like that...and it has already started shooting...Minwoo is busy filming for it right now at a high school somewhere in Seoul.

He's gonna look hot with a school uniform. I don't think he looks too old for the role at all. He's gonna be hot....isn't he always?hehe

Ahhhh...nothing's hotter than hot guys in school uniforms, esp. minwoo!!

:blink: ~ ooh~ you mean that cute and pretty girl that does the robot????

*awww~ how cute~ thank god its not some ....... bad......person~ haha~ :P

Really?! Is that really her?

WOW!!

^

haha~ yeah, lemme go capture her from the thing~ :P

*bb with the pix in a sec~ :)

Really?! Is that really her?

WOW!!

^

......erm.......... i think so~ :sweatingbullets: if thats who the person was talking about~

Minwoo's character has a girlfriend in the movie, played by Jung Shi Ah {she was in Loveletter Thailand}

JUNG SHI AH

2006020919224218677_1.jpg

credits: shinhwachangjo.net

i don't think she's the same girl who does the robot dance in love letter - if i'm not mistaken, the name of that girl is lee yae won - but correct me if i'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

I agree...He's so charismatic, because that's what you have to be to succeed in the industry..so people mark him off as cocky or overly confident..but if you focus on him in every gameshow, rewind the clip whenever you see him appear on the screen observe him closely in the shows, you can see that he's really reserved and quiet.

I think I realized how different he was personality wise from his "stage image" through Good Morning last year, when they showed him in his house. Gosh. And it made me fall in love ^__^

Completely, off-topic. I would love to have his address. =/ Hahahaha...I'm been trying to find it -__-

destination8fh.png

ABOUT THE MOVIE

Ah..it seems like the movie's switching from plot to plot {at least from all the news I've seen}

Supposedly it's a COMEDY.

And..

Minwoo's character has a girlfriend in the movie, played by Jung Shi Ah {she was in Loveletter Thailand}

and basically his father dies, but he doesn't think that he's done a good enough job or something so he's resurrected as high school student to "watch over" his rebellious son and sees how hard it is as a high schooler..and it's funny =/

So Minwoo's a high schooler? ^___^;;;

AH...MINWOO LOOKS TOO OLD TO BE A HIGH SCHOOLER THOUGH -____-;;;

Although images of the IVY Club photoshoot last year with him leaning against the blackboard and smirking are flashing through my mind. ^___^;;;..HOT.

{credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net <33}

hmm

wow

i just noticed

how not outgoing. shinhwa is when the'yre by themselves. or well they still are but they arent AS OUT THERE as when they're as a group. i eman after reading that.. i wus thinking wtheekesr but minwoos always such a goof btu dne i wus ilke WAIT BUT NVM BLAH BLHA BLAH and just yeah

hmm minwoo a highschooler? yay that means hes closer to my age! and if tom welling can pull it off so can minwoo. cuz in my opinion asiasn generally look younger

JUNG SHI AH

i don't think she's the same girl who does the robot dance in love letter - if i'm not mistaken, the name of that girl is lee yae won - but correct me if i'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

^

haha~ oh yeah, thats the girl!! the one from Minwoo's Girlfriend M/V~ :P

*My bad, for some reason I thought that girl was Jung Shi ah~ i durno matches her??? maybe not~~ :P

-->aww~ she's still pretty~ She's under Good Entertainment too right??

hehe~ **how old is she anyway??

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^

haha~ oh yeah, thats the girl!! the one from Minwoo's Girlfriend M/V~ :P

*My bad, for some reason I thought that girl was Jung Shi ah~ i durno matches her??? maybe not~~ :P

-->aww~ she's still pretty~ She's under Good Entertainment too right??

hehe~ **how old is she anyway??

nope. the girl in Minwoo's Girlfriend MV is Eun, former member of Chakra.

this girl.. no idea who she is.. lol

Guest mdabest247

JUNG SHI AH

her name is jung si ah

she was on section tv a LONG time ago

and she also came out on xman like 2 times

she is not eun or lee yae won

Guest danceplaylove

I wonder if Minwoo will have to cut his hair to fit the high-school look. I mean, I'll think he'll look younger and cut his hair and shave and whatnot. B/c my first impressions of his jacket album was : =O A Bum. HAHA. But then I loved his look for his Girlfriend performances. I wonder what he'll look like if he cut his hair like Bi when Bi was doing "Sangdoo, Let's go to School." Ah I miss Minwoo's old looks. So cute.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^

^ to be honest, that was when I started to lose interest in Minwoo..

I really didn't like the overly tanned, curly-haired, dirty look..

I know he's older now, and he can't go back to his youthful, blonde-haired days anymore.. but I just miss that minwoo..

I still support him now (he's on my avatar again!), but its sorta like I'm supporting the minwoo I liked before..

Guest NotGuilty

^at least you're still supporting him. ^^ you stuck with him despite whatever he did..

some people just abandon the minute their "favorite(s)" decides to do something they don't like.

some people just abandon the minute their "favorite(s)" decides to do something they don't like.

^

*haha~ yeah, i know~

..... <_< ............i hate when people do that......

**Cuz its like, they'd always say how perfect, smart and nice, etc he/she is, and then boom~!!

That person changes his/her hairstyle or fashion style or watevr, and all of a sudden that so called "#1 Fan" totally betrays that person and decides that that person isn't perfect, nice, etc. anymore......... <_< .......**

*tsk tsk tsk~~ no one should be like that...............

............. if you're gonna be loyal, stay loyal~ don't turn your back cuz of something stupid......

haha~ anywayyy~~~ >.<~ i was a LOT wrong before with the whole "Minwoo's partner" situation thing~~

:sweatingbullets: ~ sorry guys (anyone who believed what i said) ~ my mistake~~ ^_^

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Minwoo . Is and Awsome Dancer ! I Love seeing him in Dance Battles =)

And i also love Seeing him on Love Letter and X-Men

Guest superstar`kiss

ME TOO!!!

I loved watching the chritmas dance battle!

It was SO awesome!!

I really loved minwoo's though!

Him and his cell phone makes a HOT DUO!!! :lol:

-------------

YAY!!!

I OWN PAGE 49!!!

WoooHoooo!!!!

^at least you're still supporting him. ^^ you stuck with him despite whatever he did..

True, I remember during the time of 4th album when everybody was like "Why can't they go back to their old style?" And they start losing interest. It annoys me. But only the true ones stick to them. Like us! =]