M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

Guest suejinners

I know he ain't short. That's what i tell ppl too.

junjin is like 6'3 and eric is almost the same..that's TALL!

i heard jinnie's going SOLO!! OmG!! i was gonna die! what a dream come true. i've always wanted to hear him solo cause i think he'd do a GREAT job! hopefully minwoo's featured!! heehee!

LOL junjin is 6'3"?? no way.

his profile says 182cm.(it might not be true...internet profiles are always lying especially on weight) and 2.54cm = one inch.. so 182/2.53 is 72 inches rounded up. 12 inches in one foot so.. 72/12 = 6. so he is almost 6' but not 6'3.... dude Daniel henney is 6'2~6'3 ^^

Minwoo's profile says 175cm = 5'7 and a half. so hes probably around there~ 5/7 ish. and he can't be taller than 5'7 because kim jong kook is taller than him and kjk is around 5'8 and a half.... and a girl met kjk recently and shes 5'7 and she said he was around her height soo yep! kjk should be 5'8 ish~

wow shinAe is coming out ?? 0___0..

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tinasarangg

Guys~!!!! Guess what???

The day has come........(and I'm not really comfortable with it.... >.<~)

*Shinae's coming out on X-Man for the Winter Story..........

and Hyesungie's gonna come out too~~~ >.<~ bleh...........I wanted minwoo to come out......

.....for some reason, when i saw the preview, I didnt really feel all..........good.......you know??

Cuz, all of a sudden after so many years she's suddenly making an appearance.......

and i'm just not used to it i guess?? I durno~ >.<~ but I'm not that comfortable with it~

:w00t: :w00t: !!

*yaaay~!! I finally own a page once again~~ muhaha~ :P

kekeke. on the brighter note, maybe we can finally see Shinae's personality. i mean there are lots of misconceptions of her and stuff...so we can see if she's compatible with minboo xD

Guest superstar`kiss

^^I can never sneak anything behind my boo's back...

haha! j/k! yeah, he's GORGEOUS alright!!! hehee!

gots lots more to share but will post LATER!

:D

Guest Madisoid

does anyone know more information when Minwoo said something about JHB in a tv show, or interview. He like said she had charm or something.... HELP

He said something about her I believe it was on an interview show. I don't know exactly, but I do remember watching it or reading it in an article. I don't pay much attention to Bin - so I can't say for sure.

Did you checkout news threads in Shinhwa Chnagjo. If it was a news article it would be posted there.

-Amy

Guest junjinie

kekeke. on the brighter note, maybe we can finally see Shinae's personality. i mean there are lots of misconceptions of her and stuff...so we can see if she's compatible with minboo xD

we'll never know though cuz alot of celebrities acted all cute and stuffs on TV but when you actually meet them, they're not like what they seemed at all!! :wacko: but i guess it is a good opportunity to see her.. for some reason im glad minwoo is not coming :phew:

that's GREAT news!!

AND!!

MINWOO'S GOING TO THAILAND!!!!

Ahhhh!!!

OMG!!

OMG AHHHH!! EVERYONE IS GOING TO THAILAND!!!! :w00t:

for some reason im glad minwoo is not coming :phew:

^

..why??? cuz personally, I'd rather have our wonderful Minwoo there, INSTEAD of Shinae.....

Him and Hyesungie~ awww~~~ ...................waah, oh well......... :vicx:

^^I wish i was going to thailand to see this!!

^

...hehe, me tooooooo~~~~~~

but for some reason, I'd rather see him in Korea.........haha, yesh i know, weird~ ^_^

Guest superstar`kiss

^^I think it's cool that he's traveling~!

And he gets to see how much more fans they have around the world~!!

Hope he comes to the U.S. soon again!!!!

^^I think it's cool that he's traveling~!

And he gets to see how much more fans they have around the world~!!

Hope he comes to the U.S. soon again!!!!

^

oooh~ yeah, me tooo~ you have NO idea HOW MUCH i want him to come to NY~~

*It really sux that he always goes to LA.......... <_< ......

...you know, there ARE other places BESIDES Cali~~ *humph*

Guest sungiebaby637

that's GREAT news!!

AND!!

MINWOO'S GOING TO THAILAND!!!!

Ahhhh!!!

OMG!!

i never heard of minwoo goin 2 thailand when this happen?

Guest superstar`kiss

^^I think....hmm....SOON..that's all i know so far..oh wait!! Oh! It's on feb. 14 and 15..yeah, j/ remebered~!

STELLAR: i live in cali. man~!! Haha, j/k! Dang! You're all the way in NYC?? sheesh! But haven't you been to korea to see him??

^

-->Who's B-Day is it???? (on your sig??)

Mine =]

He said something about her I believe it was on an interview show. I don't know exactly, but I do remember watching it or reading it in an article. I don't pay much attention to Bin - so I can't say for sure.

Did you checkout news threads in Shinhwa Chnagjo. If it was a news article it would be posted there.

-Amy

but shinhwa changjo moved to a new server T_T

anyways, thanks for trying guys

Guest superstar`kiss

WooWOo!!!!

I'm BACKKK!!!--wiTh some HOTNESS!!!!!

Okay! I'll share! :

gung_m.jpg

1126273275_050907showcase58.gif

Minwoo on BANJUN:

1133018789_051120banjun04.gif

1133018789_051120banjun03.gif