M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

I just wanna write this here....

Minwoo & Shin Ae broke up..

(It is all over the news now...)

Although I've been suspecting this for a long time according to what I heard from the Korean fans... at least there is now a confirmed article and response from the management of both parties..

I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about it... XDD

but apparently.. the Korean fans aren't too happy that this news comes up.... they're saying something like actually they all know the broke up happened way before in the last quarter of 2005.... so they are suspecting something as to why this news is released not anytime earlier but now.... ^^;;;;;

* pats Minwoo... don't be sad you should be able to find a better girl!!

* to all Minwoo fans out there.... Minwoo is SINGLE once again XDD

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ are you sure??? do you have an article that can clarify it???

is it okay to be happy right now if it is true?? haha, well it's not like it'll make any difference.

ahh i miss minwoo oppa. i haven't been in his threads for so long and i haven't seen any performance of him lately. i just finished watching the classic and the guy ( not jo in sung) reminded me so much of minwoo that i need to see more of him.

Guest jennefer

^^ are you sure??? do you have an article that can clarify it???

is it okay to be happy right now if it is true?? haha, well it's not like it'll make any difference.

ahh i miss minwoo oppa. i haven't been in his threads for so long and i haven't seen any performance of him lately. i just finished watching the classic and the guy ( not jo in sung) reminded me so much of minwoo that i need to see more of him.

Anyone got a pic of Shin Ae? I ain't too sure who she is? Actress? Singer?

Guest .:: Stacey ::.

:blink: I'm so out of it. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. Can someone please fill me in? How long have they been going out? What's she like?

She looks sweet enough. :P Just by looking at her I like her more than PSY. :phew:

^THEY BROKE UP AGAIN?! :w00t:

I don't whether I should be happy or sad. I like them two better than Eric and Park Shi Yun <_<

^

haha~ yeah i know!!! I think Eric can do waay better than Park Shi Youn....ew~ :crazy: *no offense*

wow so it's official that they've split. i wonder if they'll get back together again, and if they do then they must be for each other.

^

yeah, if they do get back together again, then thats def a sign that they're meant for eachother~ ^_^

if they really do though, they better be meant for eachother, cuz i'm gonna get sick of this whole, split, then get back together thing~ :P

Yeah Minwoo is single again ^^

LOL

In a way I'm happy they broke up ^^

Minwoo can find a better girl LOL

^

haha~ yesh, thats true~ ^_^

^

haha~ yeah i know!!! I think Eric can do waay better than Park Shi Youn....ew~ :crazy: *no offense*

^

yeah, if they do get back together again, then thats def a sign that they're meant for eachother~ ^_^

if they really do though, they better be meant for eachother, cuz i'm gonna get sick of this whole, spit, then get back together thing~ :P

^ gah i agree with you guys, not to be mean and all but i really think that eric can do waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than park shi yun. i know it might sound mean but sorry :phew:

i know i would get irritated if they keep breaking up then getting back together.

^ gah i agree with you guys, not to be mean and all but i really think that eric can do waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than park shi yun. i know it might sound mean but sorry :phew:

i know i would get irritated if they keep breaking up then getting back together.

^

haha, yeah...~

i've been watching My Girl (great drama guys, totally recommend it!! :) ) and Park Shi Yeon's in there too~

but the thing is, is that whenever she comes out, all i can focus on, is how FAKE she looks!!!

Like seriously NO OFFENSE to her fans~ but her CHEEKS wont move!!!!!! DEAD SERIOUS...... <_<

I mean, if you're gonna get Plastic Surgery, why dont you make it look NATURAL???

It really bothers me to see that...... my eyes burn......................................................

ok, yeah, enough of the bashing~ haha~ sorry bout that, just had to let it out~

Anywayz~ I thought i'd be happy if Minwoo broke up with Shinae, but ......

......hm~ i'm not sure if I should be happy or sad......

I mean, i def hope that Minwoo's ok~

It'd be terrible if he's hurting still right now~ :(

.......... :tears: aww~ thats gonna make me so sad now~!!!..........................*pout*......

ok, well lets just hope he doesnt get involved with the wrong woman~ :)

***Minwoo Hwaiting!!! (or Fighting!!!! whatever one, i dont care~ :P )

Guest superstar`kiss

Wow...they broke up??

I thought they've been broken up...

hmm...kinda sad....

but uhm.....awe~!

i know he loved her...

Guest Madisoid

Its so stange about this news.... and how it comes up now??

Bizarre actully....

Seriously, you guys have to had noticed he has been single for awhile now. Back in 2005.... roughly before May. B/c he was single in LA when I saw him. I feel like its old news, why would they come out with this now.... maybe to bring out more publicity since M is so HOT right now, with his concert and all .... so they are trying to place some scandel or more information regarding his personal life.

The die-hard M fans know what is up!

We follow all the stuff that is going on with him. He hasn't worn the couple ring in forever!! And another thing, you can tell how he acts and everything, how he has been on shows etc (even though most parts are staged).

Personally, I don't wanna dock Shin Ae. It bothers me that so many of the Minwoo's fans do. Yah, we all say he could do better.... but think about it ladies, she attracted the man of our dreams. She apparently had something special and I respect her for that. She is not perfection and that is what I like about her. Though I don't know her as actress .. judging by what I see and also how she had dated Minwoo for quite a long time..... she touches me. I wanna applaud her for keeping our oppa happy for as long as she did. You could see how he was happy in the relationship from their pictures etc.

But oppa is has been single for awhile and is having a blast I am sure being single... in that he is so whoping busy that to me it doesnt seem he would have time for a relationship. The man is a working machine!!!! He never sleeps and never stops. You can't stop someone like him...... he is forever doing what he loves and that is TO MAKE MUSIC IN ANYWAY HE CAN -- through dance, performing, singing, producing ... you name it.

Anyways, I've said my part.

Hopefully he comes to the US again in 2006 for the Hollywood Bowl. I wanna meet him again, so I can truly say my goodbyes before he leaves for the army. *cries*

-Amy

Guest NotGuilty

^Agreed.

I actually find ShinAe gorgeous. Not to mention, she's natural.

She must be a woman with something incredible about her to attract Minwoo.

I've always thought they make an adorable couple. Minwoo seemed extremely happy when he was with her.

But I support Minwoo in whatever he does, he deserves happiness and I only wish him the greatest kind. If it means for Minwoo to break up with the woman he's been with for so long, then I support him. Maybe she wasn't the right one...

Now....if only Minwoo and Hyori would...

*grins*

It's my 500th post so i wanted to make it in Minwoo's thread. haha.

anyways when i heard about the break up long time ago, i felt sad for minwoo, But it was kind of a good thing becuse there was something about ShinAe that made me not really like her, or maybe cause she was going out with minwoo. haha just kidding.

He's succeeding so much right now so i'm really happy for him. He has a wonderful 2006 up ahead.

^^ haha i agree with NotGuilty. I dont mind seeing Minwoo and Hyori together. Hot couple right there. I also dont mind Minwoo and Chae yeon. They are soo cute together <3

Guest Madisoid

^Agreed.

I actually find ShinAe gorgeous. Not to mention, she's natural.

She must be a woman with something incredible about her to attract Minwoo.

I've always thought they make an adorable couple. Minwoo seemed extremely happy when he was with her.

But I support Minwoo in whatever he does, he deserves happiness and I only wish him the greatest kind. If it means for Minwoo to break up with the woman he's been with for so long, then I support him. Maybe she wasn't the right one...

Now....if only Minwoo and Hyori would...

*grins*

Rock on chika'!

But what is this Minwoo and Hyori.... no no no no no.. they are too close of friends. I don't think that she is his type anyways. When you think about it... look at Minwoo's taste in ShinAe. Hyori and her are opposite so that should tell you girl that .... that would not happen. Personally, for me I wouldn't want that. We know Minwoo has to have the light -- and having a flashy girlfriend wouldn't fit him. Well, at least from what I see.

He's that adorable, embarrassed type and shy at times behind closed doors. yah know what I mean?

On stage he has no shame... its like there are no worries and jsut nothing that can stop him. But I see him in a relationship that is a lot more laid back.... not the pop star that we are all know him as. No cameras, just simple life. You feeling me?

Ahhh just thinking about him like that is amazing.

The man is truly womens gift from GOD!

-Amy

hehe, guys reading your posts about this makes me feel so sad~ ^_^

*I dont even know why..............I just feel like bleh~ hehe~ ^_^

-------

**hm~ As a true die-hard fan of Minwoo, it would be a DREAM come true if I can meet him someday.....

that would be awesome~ aah~ i envy even the people that saw him live on stage, performing~

It really sux that I havent seen him perform live~ at all~

**Aah~ I should shut up now~ complaining wont get me anywhere~ hehe :)

Is there any news from the people that went to his concert yet?????

I'm DYING to know!!! :P