M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

2 years is not that much time goes by really fast. believe me when you are getting old time goes more quickly. he will comeback for sure to the stage, i mean the stage is his reason to live. so we just have to wait for him and the rest of shinhwa.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We meet again.....

For some reason I seem to notice that no matter what we really don't truly ever agree on anything.

It was you I believe who has the strong feelings towards Bin, correct?? We already had our battle there I believe, and were not bugging from our position. This is happening here as well.

I will not change my mind or doubt that Woohyuk is an incredible dancer, but I just see so much more potential with Minwoo. I do believe your quote from the article regarding Woohyuk learning from Seven and Bi..... but that is not all of it. All dancers watch all dancers! Exactly, why I watch all dancers dance. We learn from all this is true.... but what you can do with those moves to create something NEW everytime is the key to me.

To me the person that achieves this is Minwoo, no hands down.

Responding to how the contestants on LL gave Woohyuk money and not Minwoo... I seriously think you cannot use that. That is a show that is staged for more comedy and laughter. I personally in no way take that show seriously in regards to dancing.... and who would get more money. I do however, like watching that show for entertainment purposes. To me LL is all about being creative ---- and Minwoo wins that one hands down.... he was given that name on the show. But this is a whole different subject matter to me.

Let's get back on topic.....

Personally, I also don't pay attention to any of the poll %#*@^ b/c there is point in giving it the time of day. People are most of the time just going to vote for who they like better. That does that truly mean that people actually voted b/c they thought one had better talent then the other, most likely not. Polls also lead to bashing most of the time and I don't want to be apart of that.

Me, being a dancer myself, enjoy watching Minwoo dance so much more. Most of the time with Woohyuk I get bored. I not sayin he is enjoyable, but it does a lot of the same moves all the time. Minwoo whenever he freestyles he always try's something new that I can reply the video over again, to try and see exactly how he achieved that move. I don't feel I do that with Woohyuk unless I just want to watch the pop and lock --- otherwise there really isn't nothing for me. Woohyuk may have led the way more Minwoo, well since Minwoo was in the dance group Dickie Duckie (or Dickie Dickie) in high school..... But there is always the chance that there is that more talented dancer coming around.... to be the next TOP dancer (wow -- that sounded like America's top model kinda thing -- god I hate that show.)

Anyways, I have said my bit.

Take Care,

Amy

M HWAITING!!

His concert is coming up.. my friend Ling is going to both showings --- I can't wait for all her pictures and fancams

aww I wouldnt call that a battle :tears: we just talked about the maturity and stuff... nothing really about bin^_^. Yeah, we dont agree on that much stuff, but we do agree that Minwoo is an hottie right?

I hope people dont think I'm THAT biased.

you really can change peoples minds with words. You should be a lawyer ^_^.

Lets crown them both dancing kings ^____^

When I think of perfect boyfriend I always think of Minwoo... lolol

Guest Madisoid

aww I wouldnt call that a battle :tears: we just talked about the maturity and stuff... nothing really about bin^_^. Yeah, we dont agree on that much stuff, but we do agree that Minwoo is an hottie right?

I hope people dont think I'm THAT biased.

you really can change peoples minds with words. You should be a lawyer ^_^.

Ahh so I was correct, we did talk in the Bin thread.

We both have very different viewpoints on stars, how they act, what we we like, what we think sells, who is a stronger dancer, and the majurity levels of them as well. But I guess that is what makes us all unique ;)

Yes, of course we agree that Minwoo is a looker *winks*

A lawyer eh? hahaha Nah, that's not my field... maybe I got vivid writing and explanations from being an artist, where I am alwasy subject to critques all day long. You learn as an artist to keep your eyes open to everything in front of you, to look outside of the box. But who know huh? hehe

One can be a prince and one the KING!

hahah

-Amy

......... :crazy: ........... :w00t: ............. :( ............. <_< ................. :blink: .................. :D ......... :P ~

*ahaha~ I was so bored that I just tried to follow these expressions~ haha

**SO~ guys........what should we talk about???

hmm...ok well I have a question~ I posted this in the Shinhwa thread too, but i'll ask it here again.....

If you were a guy, would you turn gay for Minwoo? :P

(Yesh I know, It is a very weird question~ :D )

My answer is..........................no.................haha~ but i'd def be his like #1 fan~ ;)

Guest superstar`kiss

AMy!! I finally see you!!!!!

Haha! but anyways, yeah. i get your point Stellar... very very sad thing for us fans.... but i'm sure we'll still be hearing from him...

Guest NotGuilty

i was just looking through all the polls in the picture thread..

and i realized how minwoo is mentioned in EVERY vs polls.

O___O I think people really thinks he's THE one to beat.

even Bi isn't in every poll.

Minwoo vs Woohyuk

Minwoo vs YunHo

Minwoo vs Bi

all the extremely popular ones are put against minwoo.

I NEVER see, Woohyuk vs Bi or YunHo vs Bi.

Minwoo is THE ultimate hottie. ^__^

^ reminds me of the whole Cheyeon VS bin, Hyolee VS Bin, Ivy VS bin...

omg im going to by 14,15 when Minwoo comes back....

I wish JWH went goes to the army when minwoo goes, so I was still really young when he came back, but I guess JWH debuted a short time ago, he still has some time left...

^

haha~ and he always will be~ ;) (even when he's 90 and cant remember his name~ :P )

omg im going to by 14,15 when Minwoo comes back....

^

.............wow...........you're young.................7th grade, am i right?

........................haha~ thats cool~ ^_^ i think you're the youngest one here~ ;) (am i right?)

Guest NotGuilty

woot woot 11th graders kick richard simmons!

:P

Minwoo is number 1. and I'm his number 1 fan.

therefore, 1 + 1 = 11.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

hahaha.

*runs away laughing/snorting retardedly*

Guest Madisoid

^ I do not know. am I the youngest???

yeppp 7th grade :-)

:P

therefore, 1 + 1 = 11.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

hahaha.

You youngsters --- WHY DON't YOU MAKE ME FEEL OLDER, huh???!!

Geez' maybe I am the oldest?? I am the BIG 23 NOW!! hahaha

Its neat to see that Minwoo has fans of different ages, but I have to remember that being the older one has to watch what herself and not to go to overboard ;) hahahhaha

MINWOO HWAITING!!

Just remember girls respect your adults ;) hahha j/k

-Amy

Guest melonbar92

hi all... ^^

i just watched a video of music bank and minwoo was on it

and i was just wondering

do they get to choose what clothes they wear for performances?

like if someone chose their outfit for them could they decline?

or do they just get to choose from the beginning?

Guest kpoplvr

therefore, 1 + 1 = 11.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

hahaha.

:o Nhan!! AHAHAHAHAH. LMAO. xDD Dangit... I dont get to make anything coolio out of any numbers i'm associated with... Wait!

Never mind. >=P I dont have enough 1's to work with here... .

Anywayyyy...

indeed. ^^|| errwait... oh nvm- Minwoo IS the ultimate hottie. T_T Dangit... Minwoo is too perfect for his own good. :P

then i have 3 dancing kings, because i also think that Nam Hyun Joon is amazing

i beat you, if i don't die in the next weeks, i will be 24 very soon.

hi all... ^^

i just watched a video of music bank and minwoo was on it

and i was just wondering

do they get to choose what clothes they wear for performances?

like if someone chose their outfit for them could they decline?

or do they just get to choose from the beginning?

i read somewhere that minwoo choose his clothes. and i always though that Minwoo and all of shinhwa has reached a stage where they have liberty over those kind of things. i mean they are not kids so they could have their oppinions about what to wear or not during their perfs

Guest my_littlefish

Its neat to see that Minwoo has fans of different ages, but I have to remember that being the older one has to watch what herself and not to go to overboard ;) hahahhaha

MINWOO HWAITING!!

Just remember girls respect your adults ;) hahha j/k

-Amy

i fell older than someone here too, hahah but i still younger than you

yap minwoo's fans different ages... anyway we love him

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...dpost&p=1286151

The DBSG official thread is suspended 1 week due to excessive spamming. This is a reminder to all of you that the official thread of each singer should only have discussions about that particular singer, not anything else. If you don't know what is spamming, check out the above links. :ph34r:

Guest Madisoid

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...dpost&p=1286151

The DBSG official thread is suspended 1 week due to excessive spamming. This is a reminder to all of you that the official thread of each singer should only have discussions about that particular singer, not anything else. If you don't know what is spamming, check out the above links. :ph34r:

Thank you for the update....

I do not feel that Minwoo thread has done really any illegal spamming...

IF you look on all recent pages the topic has been in regards to his dancing....

HUGE dicussions that I took part in!!

-Amy