M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

M was performing at the 2007 Korean Drama Festival opening ceremony being held at Kyongsang-Namdo, when he injured his knee cap severely. He was performing 'stomp' when he fell.

He was taken to hospital for treatment and observation after he had finished performing and now heads back to seoul.

poor minu.. always hurting himself... hope he's ok and gets better soon.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _untouchable*M

hope minwoo oppa is okay. he should becareful when dancing. this is already like the what? third time (probably more) since he injured himself while performing. it's good that he's putting everything in his performance and all but he should be more careful about himself. and i really wonder how he can continue to perform when he's in pain. and his dance moves in 'stomp' is pretty (how should i put it?) rought? but that's our minwoo! he continues to perform even though he's hurt. not wanting to worry his fans. minwoo oppa hwaiting! saranghae <3

Guest square-boxes

i would want him to come to SG in hopes that he will have a full concert hall not a half filled one.

he is a great performer and i want to see him again after the shihwa concert in sept (:

minwoo yah... get well soon!

Guest serawong

there's official news from Mrising that Minwoo is much better already and the injury is not too major. It will not affect much of his 3rd jib promotion and activities.

Its most probably his old wound too. He just need some rest. He got plenty of performance this weekend too. And from what i heard, he may even still turn up on 1 of the scheduled radio show today >_<

hiya... this mad man.... though i love him to bits..... but i really really hate this part of him. He is at the same time so careless when it comes to his own health and body. Accident prone too >_<

Hope he wont over exert himself again

Hi Siyi,

its glad to know there's another new Minwoo fan in Singapore like me. Though i am not that an old time fan of Minwoo, but when comes to his things, i did manage to catch up and dig out as much as i could. If you have anything that u like to see or know, just check with me ^_^

omg!~...another accident again!!..he's been working really hard these days..i admire his determination but do take care of ur health..such a hardworker...it's good to hear he's getting better ^^..but another radio show today??..pls pls do take care of urself oppa!~..thanks serena for the info ^^

oh! it's my first time on M's thread..

and look what i've read!

poor Minwoo.. I hope he gets better..

he should take care of himself more!

anyway.. i still don't have his new album..

is it really worth it to buy??

I've watched STOMP video.. and i love the song!!

Guest serawong

oh! it's my first time on M's thread..

and look what i've read!

poor Minwoo.. I hope he gets better..

he should take care of himself more!

anyway.. i still don't have his new album..

is it really worth it to buy??

I've watched STOMP video.. and i love the song!!

hi hi..

to come into M's thread and asking minwoo fans if his album is worth buying.... hmmm.... i think... there's only 1 answer? keekke.... YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! ^_^

ane 108, trust me you will never regret buying his album, especially this one.

Every song is absolutely beautifully well composed.

my all time favorite must be track 12, listen to it just like a lullaby that ease my soul.

i forgot that i responed to M's injury new yet so

He should be more careful about his body. though i heard that he has no serious injury from M rising.

Guest winksassy

Oh dear, I hope he's fine now!!!! His knees!!! Gosh..Shinhwa members are so prone to injuries.

so agree with you

maybe because they are really so hardworking

even if they are really tired or not fully recovered they still try

i hope he gets well and regain his strength again

to give us "FANS" his 100% performance

FIGHTING!!!

Thank you so much Serawong! I needed to rest little from my vacation before reading your wonderful diary of the concert. Finally got chance today to read the whole thing.

WOW, I wish I could have been at his concert instead of being in Hawaii with no internet, which meant, no Shinhwa!

It's really too bad this concert won't be made into concert DVD. Or will it be? I really would love to see the concert in DVD.

Thank you again. Really enjoyed reading and you did wonderful job making us feel like we were actually at the concert.

im in the midst of writing the diary for the concert for 2 nites. Bear with me a little bit longer. I will try to post it either tomorrow nite or latest by Saturday. Will try to insert in pictures to aid for picturing the scene better.

Im close to writing to the last stage of his performance and its already running on the 9th page on my microsoft office. without pictures yet!!! font size only on size 10. So i have to warn all that it is going to be very very very very long..... akkakakaka.... well... just recalling and writing it down, i spend hours at the airport when i was waiting for my transit flight... and typing it.... took for hours too....

I will try to post only the concert part.... after which i finish writing all, including my tour, the interesting parts, like going to Mrising, bumped into the recording of Show Tank while going for a late nite shopping at DongDaeMun, and manage to see Son HoYoung (Hoi) performed "My heart is in Heaven" plus another 2 songs from GOD times. Took some fan cams and pictures. I will then post in my own multiply. Another thing that i found out, we went to Minwoo's Cafe Mall to hang out after the 2nd night concert, after our late nite celebration dinner. Then i found the interior was changed here and there compared to the time i went Last December. Will do a short writing and post some pictures after the concert diary is done ^_^

Just abit disappointed Seoul concert rules had change to very very very very strict of NO NO NO cameras and the securities go all the way out to confiscate them and reformat your memory card and NO NO NO light boards nor Big Light sticks >_<

Back again soon ^_^

Guest nvr2clich3

yea...even though i would love to have minu holding a concert in Singapore, i think its not a "GOOD" idea after all, i mean since we know the response will not be as well as Rain and all, plus the media probably wouldn't treat it as a big thing or something... i think its better for Minbong not to have a concert here because HE DESERVES THE BEST TREATMENT!

I hope i make sense here since i'm typing at 3.38am currently. LOL.

Minwoo ya.... please take care of yourself T-T

Guest serawong

Thank you so much Serawong! I needed to rest little from my vacation before reading your wonderful diary of the concert. Finally got chance today to read the whole thing.

WOW, I wish I could have been at his concert instead of being in Hawaii with no internet, which meant, no Shinhwa!

It's really too bad this concert won't be made into concert DVD. Or will it be? I really would love to see the concert in DVD.

Thank you again. Really enjoyed reading and you did wonderful job making us feel like we were actually at the concert.

Mommie Alice,

im glad that you enjoy reading my entry. If you can, you should really try to go for at least 1 of his concert before he goes into army. Besides watching a great performance by him, its also great fun to participate, scream, shout and jump at his concert. Though some stamina will be needed at his concert if he ever sing another 3 and half to 4 hours hahahah

I have read a cyworld translated diary entry by 1 of the member in Xing, which was invited to his concert. Basically he just wrote his feelings and after thought after watching the concert. He, as a guy also said that Minwoo was really good looking. At the concert, it was the 1st time he got to see and meet Minwoo in real and he thought he was really "moshita". And he was very touched and for the 1st time he experience the wonderful feelin of having all the fans, audience all high and hype together with the performer on stage. Mentioned that he was not really a fan of dance song, dance singer, but after watching Minwoo's performance, he probably would start to like it instead. He thought Minwoo was great on stage and will take him as a role model to work hard for himself to be just as good as him, and able to hold such a great concert with a hyped atmosphere.

As for the concert DVD, i think he will release it. Its such a good 1. I did read it somewhere that it seems that M's Live works may also released a DVD. But somehow it just got delayed of the release date. But regardless usually the concert DVD will not be release that soon. Probably only after he finish his concert touring. Coz some people may just watch the DVD and not go for his concert? hahahaha... =P

But DVD will never be anything quite the same than watching it live. For me its probably just a good way to refresh all my memories of wat happened then when i was there ^_^

Has anyone watched Jiwhaza or Shin Dong Yup's Itta Eopta with Minwoo yet?

Finding out other "talents" Minwoo has! LOL! In Itta Eopta, Minwoo shows how he can make his tongue standup straight and turns his tongue and in Jiwhaza, he put 10 matches in his nose from his mouth without using his hands. It's so funny!

By the way, does anyone know if Jiwhaza with Minwoo is continuing next week or is he in this week only? They didn't show preview for next week for can't tell if there's continuation or not.

Guest theLEGEND

Has anyone watched Jiwhaza or Shin Dong Yup's Itta Eopta with Minwoo yet?

Finding out other "talents" Minwoo has! LOL! In Itta Eopta, Minwoo shows how he can make his tongue standup straight and turns his tongue and in Jiwhaza, he put 10 matches in his nose from his mouth without using his hands. It's so funny!

By the way, does anyone know if Jiwhaza with Minwoo is continuing next week or is he in this week only? They didn't show preview for next week for can't tell if there's continuation or not.

I've watched both shows and Minwoo is adorable as usual. I didn't know that Minwoo knows how to turn his tongue and make it straight as well as to put 10 matches without using his hands. Did you notice the part where Hyun Young's hand accidentally touched Minwoo's hair and his reaction is <33. So cuteeee.. :D I noticed in Jiwhaza, the part where both Minwoo and Brian had to do a long jump, Minwoo always ended up jumping twice. Uhh.. Probably no one knows what am I talking about. :sweatingbullets: In both shows, he's super duper HOT! :lol:

Guest serawong

i have watched both.... both True and false (Ipta Epota) and Jiwhaza.... its really funny... Minwoo other "special" talent... has very much to do with his tongue! kekeke....

hmmm... i must say.... probably who's ever Minwoo's girlfriend is just a very lucky gal....hahahahah =P

hmmm... as for Mommie Alice's query, if Minwoo will be on the next episode of Jiwhaza, im not sure yet though. Coz as u said there's no preview... but there's 1 full section that has not been shown. My guess is, it will drag to the next episode, but probably not the full episode, but perhaps the 1st half? Coz recently habit they have is, if they cannot finish showing in 1 episode, they will just bring over and take up another half the episode next week. So probably better to just keep track next week too ^_^

Shinhwachangjo.net CB has both of them as well as today's Sixth sense with Minwoo and Dongwan. Lately shcjcjbnet CB has been the first ones to upload all the shinhwa member's variety shows.http://clubbox.co.kr/shcjcjbnet

i am downloading the Jihwaza show but can't seem to find the other show that mommy Alice was talking aboutanyone know where to download?
LOL! I was thinking same thing when I saw what he can do with his tongue! LOL!I thought usually there's second part to Jiwhaza (since I only watch it when someone I like is on) but last week, Dongwan only did the first part like Minwoo and there was no continuation of second part so it's really confusing. Besides that theres rumor in Jiwhaza forum that this show is being cancelled although no one can confirm for sure.I really like this show and I hope Minwooo has second part to this show next week.
probably who's ever Minwoo's girlfriend is just a very lucky gal....hahahahah =Phmmm... as for Mommie Alice's query, if Minwoo will be on the next episode of Jiwhaza, im not sure yet though. Coz as u said there's no preview... but there's 1 full section that has not been shown. My guess is, it will drag to the next episode, but probably not the full episode, but perhaps the 1st half? Coz recently habit they have is, if they cannot finish showing in 1 episode, they will just bring over and take up another half the episode next week. So probably better to just keep track next week too ^_^