Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

I'm just so proud of his performance in Taegukgi/Brotherhood of War. I'm so gonna miss him when he joins the army this year. bohooo

Guest OCster

I love the hair!

cutie6.jpg

AAAKKK!!! I love the hair too!!! And omg, that is the only pic in this thread so far I haven't seen b4... thanks Jhing for posting that! He's sooooooo hot!

Guest dodidudada

binus.jpg

Good captures here, shamshiki. Top right could also mean "I hate" while the top left could also mean "Revenge is mine!" :)

Can't deny that the emotions beneathe the expressions are plain to see and interpret. Pretty skilful, I would say.

Just got done with Taegukgi. I've seen this awesome film a million times already but each time I'd watch it I couldn't help but love it even more. The extra features were also good. Just a bit disappointed coz WB oppa's bts/interviews were so few and so short.

Thanks for the pics guys! I don't think I'll ever tire of looking at his pictures. Ever. He's such a handsome bloke.

Guest cynkawahara

wb4.jpg

What a great body! Such muscle definition. Must work out diligently to end up like that!

Thanks for the pics Babipanda!

hehe you're most welcome OCster. Actually, that pic of WB is one of my faves among his tons of other oh so gorgeous pics. I love that pic so much that I even had it printed and framed. It's been sitting on top of my tv screen for months now. hehehe That particular pic of his always makes my day and it never fails to put a huge huge smile on my face. hehehe