Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

How often does WB make movies or do drama in the small screen? Just curious! The only drama I have watched with him in itwas AIMH! That was because I was looking for SHK TV drama and movies and I stumbled upon it! That was a tear- jerker!:-bdI hope to see a collab between SHK and WB! That would be epic!\:D/

SusanC said: How often does WB make movies or do drama in the small screen? Just curious! The only drama I have watched with him in itwas AIMH! That was because I was looking for SHK TV drama and movies and I stumbled upon it! That was a tear- jerker!:-bdI hope to see a collab between SHK and WB! That would be epic!\:D/

@ willenette

what do u mean? u said he doesn' t get cfs, i heard that he is one of cf stars in korea and some netizens criticize him that he only does cfs for money and does not do acting which is his professional, isn' t it?

*** He has CFs but I said - "He doesn't get ton of CFs" :)

i heard he was a cf king and is still a cf king now and he is a national god coz of his cg face although kim soo hyun is a cf star now in male celebrities, isn' t it?

*** As of the list I saw/read based on 2014, WB appeared to have dropped-off the top 10. KSH & LMH rankings are quite reasonable. :))

what do u mean ksh & lmh r quite reasonable? i don' t know, can u explain me? for me i wanna see won bin oppa to come back to small screen, why does he take time xooo much? i don' t understand him while he has all such as both talent and face, sighhhhhhh, did he want to give up his career? if not, why? nevertheless i love him xoooo much coz of his talent which any actors nowaday can' t beat

class="content-title"K-Pop Stars and Their Ideal Types

Valentine’s Day is approaching and it’s a day set aside to celebrate, imagine, or even give up finding your perfect significant other. Who is your perfect partner and what qualities do they have in looks and personality?

What about your favorite idols? What qualities do they look for in their ideal partner? From personality to looks, K-Pop idols can get really specific or vague about their perfect significant other. They often name another celebrity who is the closest to their ideal type. We’ve roundup some of your favorite idols’ ideal types, and found out they actually say a lot about the idols themselves. What do you think?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Sandara.jpg

credit : soompi news

*** What I meant was the rankings is fair & sensible........."why does he take time xooo much?" - IDK but he seems to be reluctant to do any projects. (just my opinion-)

ok, friend, thx for replying me, when u c about oppa' s news related articles, plz share us too

Guest ZhouYunfen

When will Won Bin make a tv/movie comeback? :!! :!! :( Miss him so :(( :(( Did he quit from show business already? :-L :-?? Are we waiting for nothing from him this year? :( :(

I dont understand why WB needs so much time to decide which role he wanna take for drama? I have been waiting for him to appear on drama for more than 10 years and this is really dissapointing!! Last year i heard he is considering for a movie role but until today still no sign...He has rejected the role in TWTWB and now i dunno how many role that he has rejected?? Oppa!!! I'm getting old too and i hope i'm not too old when he decide to back on small screen..sigh.. (:|

Guest ZhouYunfen

Stop being choosy, WB oppa! Grab the opportunities that are coming your way, waiting for many years to be able to see him active again on limelight is not a joke X( X( I'm sooooo upset !!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

***Not surprised because despite of being on-break for many years now WB is still a bankable star. I guess he’s enjoying his life. Whatever his choice to live is & wherever & however makes him happiest I will support him. I can completely understand him waiting to find a good role but hopefully soon he’ll come back! I hope he chooses or resumes his acting this year...I miss his acting. CF is not enough to his fans. I really wonder why he doesn’t accept work. Currently, some actors’ dramas/movies who are superstars were not doing well, rating percentage wise & box-office wise but I’m curious is WB scared to take chances? Or I guess acting is not a passion to him unlike other actors. :))

Won Bin buys a 2.1 billion won building

1424657318102.jpg

Article: Won Bin buys a building worth 2.1 billion won in Sungsudong

Source: X Sports via Nate

1. [+449, -13] He was probably like, "Well I'm bored, maybe I'll buy a building today"

2. [+511, -75] For an actor, he sure lives an easy life... acting once every couple of years, shooting a bunch of CFs and living off of that money and all..

3. [+359, -9] Nevermind 2.1 billion won, I don't even have $210... In the reds this month because of the holiday ㅜ

4. [+20, -10] I know that fans miss his acting but it's ultimately up to him whether he chooses to shoot CFs or act

5. [+15, -2] I used to like Won Bin but he doesn't act anymore and only shoots CFs. I don't get why people are so obsessed with him still. I know he's handsome.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+5,262, -457] I know you're Won Bin but please pick up a work... you're an actor... or are you a CF model now? The epitome of 'mysterious image' Seo Taiji is even out on TV now, what about you?

2. [+4,206, -316] People need to stop being so obsessed with him. All they do is praise his looks so he gets by on making bank off of CFs instead of actually working.

3. [+3,257, -119] Must've made a lot off of his CFs... hyung, I'm a fan and I really miss you

4. [+2,508, -79] I want to see him in a drama or a movie ㅜㅜ

5. [+479, -22] Forget praising his looks anymore. All he does is shoot CFs. He's probably too scared to ruin his image by working anymore.

6. [+466, -17] Even Hyun Bin's drama failed... Won Bin seems scared of dropping his popularity so he refuses to travel outside of his comfort bubble.

source : netizenbuzz

class="single__title entry-title"Actor Won Bin purchases new building for unbelievable amount in Seoul

Won Bin

It has been found out by the media that actor, Won Bin, invested 2.1 billion won for a building in Seongsu-dong, Seoul.

It has been found out by the media that actor, Won Bin, invested 2.1 billion won for a building in Seongsu-dong, Seoul.

The March issue of a monthly women’s magazine first announced the news that Won Bin had purchased a building with 4 flours located in Seongsu-dong, Seoul under his real name Kim Do Jin. Reportedly, the building cost the actor 2.1 billion won. Moreover, Won Bin researched the neighborhood for a while and decided to invest in the building with his interior designer friend’s recommendation.

According to the local real estate agent, “As far as I know, Won Bin purchased the building because he liked how the streets were cozy and quiet.” Recently, the streets in Seongsu-dong have been occupied with businessmen’s homes, coffee shops, studios, and various other cultural spots. It has been said that many renowned celebrities and agencies are currently interested in investing in the area as well.

Meanwhile, Won Bin will finally be returning to the screen after a five year hiatus, and is currently looking for his next project.

Source: Xports News / koreaboo

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Won Bin acquires 2.1 billion won building in Sungsudong

56951-302517.jpg

It has been reported by ‘Woman’s Central’ magazine that actor Won Bin recently acquired a building in Seoul’s Sungsudong area, which is estimated to be worth 2.1 billion Korean won.

Korean celebrities usually have their eyes on properties in the Gangnam area, but Won Bin’s acquisition of a 4-storey high building in chas certainly drawn much attention. The building is described to have a red-tiled exterior, and looks extremely retro.

The cost per square feet in the Sungsudong area currently comes up to about 30 million won. Thus, Won Bin’s new building is estimated to have a net worth of 2.1 billion. Won Bin was said to have acquired the building under his real name, Kim Do Jin.

Won Bin was said to be really delighted with how clean the surrounding alleys were, and decided to acquire the building.

The Sungsudong area is said to be gaining in popularity, with many small business enterprises moving in, while coffee joints, work studios, and cultural spaces have also increased in recent times. Thus, properties in the Sungsudong area are drawing much interest from well-known entertainment companies and artists alike.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

*** I guess this is one of the reasons why WB bought another property - I wonder if he plans to get married soon. I hope not this time yet. Wow, they've been a couple for some years now & I'm happy that they still go very strong. I'm happy he's in a relationship. There isn't a law of nature saying that an actor cannot properly act while dating. Anybody can date if they want. LNY is just lucky. She's pretty - I've seen her in person. She's so fair & her face is so small. She's very nice. Cute couple I can say.  :)>-

Won Bin and Lee Na Young reassure fans that they're still together

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/02/af_org/won-bin-lee-na-young_1424792218_af_org.jpg

Celebrity couple Won Bin and Lee Na Young reassured their fans that they were indeed still dating despite the rumors that questioned their current status.

A representative from their agency revealed to media outlet Newsen on February 24, "Lee Na Young appeared in a short film 'Sad Scene,' which is set to premiere in March. Viewers can see this as a sign of her making an official comeback. Won Bin is also vigorously reviewing various projects. Their hiatus has gotten pretty long, but they are planning on meeting with their fans once again on screen by the end of this year." 

In regards to Won Bin's prolonged hiatus, the representative explained, "Honestly, a couple of projects that Won Bin was reviewing fell through for various reasons. And because of this, his hiatus extended against his own wishes."

In addition to confirming that both Won Bin and Lee Na Young are planning on making a comeback in the near future, the representative added that the two are still happily together!

Meanwhile, Lee Na Young took a break after the movie 'Howling' back in 2012 and Won Bin has stopped his work ever since 'The Man From Nowhere' which premiered back in 2010. And since confirming their relationship back in 2013, the two were criticized for only appearing in CFs, pictorials, and a few offline events.

source : allkpop

February 25, 2015
Korean film via stamps -- 'TaeGukGi: Brotherhood Of War'
Source: Korea.net
The film "TaeGukGi: Brotherhood Of War" is about two brothers who are swept away in a gruesome war and end up fighting on opposite sides. The film, set during the Korean War (1950-1953), was released on February 25, 2004. It was a landmark in the history of Korean cinema, setting a record in ticket sales. 
Kang Je-kyu directed "TaeGukGi," five years after making his film "Swiri" in 1999, which also saw record-setting ticket sales. Jang Dong-gun starred as Jin-tae and Won Bin played the younger brother, Jin-seok. 
taegeukgi-150225-1.jpg
'TaeGukGi: Brotherhood Of War' (2004) is directed by Kang Je-kyu and produced by Kang Je-kyu Film.
In June 1950, Jin-tae, who lives in Jongno District in downtown Seoul, is about to marry his fiancée, Young-shin, played by Lee Eun-ju. He tries to help his brother Jin-seok enter college. He lives a happy life, though it is not easy to make a living. 
The Korean War breaks out and Jin-tae flees to Daegu along with Young-shin and Jin-seok. Upon arriving at Daegu Station to catch the train, Jin-seok is forcibly conscripted by soldiers and boards a military train. Jin-tae tries to bring his brother back, but he ends up on the same military train as he has also been forcibly conscripted. 
After their conscription, the two brothers are sent to fight in the battle of the Nakdonggang River. Meanwhile, Young-shin is captured by anti-communist militia and is executed after she is wrongly accused of having helped the North Korean army. Jin-tae comes to believe that Jin-seok is also killed by the South Korean army, and he later joins the North Korean army and becomes a commanding officer. Realizing what has happened, Jin-seok returns to the battle front and confronts his brother after many twists and turns, but Jin-tae dies in battle. Some 50 years later, Jin-seok cries after finding Jin-tae's remains. 
The film set many records. It cost KRW 14.7 billion to make, a huge amount of money at the time. Some 25,000 extras were employed and 20,000 military uniforms were used. On its opening day, 324,000 people came to see the movie, beating the previous record of 301,000 for "Silmido," and rewrote Korean film history. The number of screens showing it on opening day was 430, exceeding that of the Lord of the Rings movies. 
By Limb Jae-unKorea.net Staff WriterPhotos: Korea Post jun2@korea.kr