Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest Dina Ciccone

Jung Woo Sung Praises Won Bin's Good Looks and Kim Woo Bin's Unique Traits

won-bin-kim-woo-bin-jung-woo-sung-soompi
December 25, 2013

Actor Jung Woo Sung was interviewed for the December 25 broadcast of SBS "Late Night Tv Entertainment", and he named junior colleague Won Bin as the actor who looks better than him. Jung Woo Sung immediately gave the name of Won Bin as soon as the question was asked, showing certainty in his answer.

He also talked about Kim Woo Bin, describing his face as one that has a marked individuality. When the reporter teased Jung Woo Sung about that meaning Kim Woo Bin isn't good-looking, Jung Woo Sung hurriedly replied, "Don't make me a public enemy."

Won Bin visits the Children's Leukemia Foundation center
Thursday, December 26, 2013 won bin 297 comments

poht.jpghttp:
Reader request.

-

Article: Won Bin visits Children's Leukmia Foundation center... 'the guardian angel of children'

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,732, -15] How can he be so handsome............ daebak

2. [+1,475, -24] The ultimate CG creation of Korea... proves that Korea is the top IT nation

3. [+1,290, -39] ㅋㅋ I think it's the adults who work there getting the charity than the children.. ㅋㅋ They get eye candy + healing. Even to Saeron from 'The Man From Nowhere', Won Bin is just an ajusshi she likes a bit less than B2ST... To the children at the center, he's just another ajusshi doing volunteer service ㅋㅋ

4. [+115, -0] He's handsome in such a shocking way...

5. [+81, -3] Remember that anecdote about Won Bin telling his mom about wanting to become a celebrity and her telling him that there are people more handsome than him in the city... I want to move to that city of dreams and legends, the city in front of Won Bin's home.

6. [+73, -4] Really looks like a character popped out of a comic

7. [+44, -0] What the ㅡㅡ Why doesn't he age

8. [+32, -0] Tears came to my eyes in the first picture... and in the second one, it looks like a baby is sitting on top of a mannequin.. If he's this handsome to me, a man, I can't imagine how women feel when they look at him.

9. [+31, -0] The first human to be 3D printed

10. [+30, -0] Couldn't move the mouse the minute I clicked in...

source: netizenbuzz

Guest Charlie1430291966

Ajeossi...
... as always bringing awarness to important issues. It's good to finally have some news and a couple of laughs at k-netizens comments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

class="titleNews"Won Bin Gets Ready for Valentine’s Day with a Photoshoot

Won Bin’s Valentine’s Day photos have been released.

Biotherm Homme released a set of photos featuring Won Bin in four different concepts based on blood types.

In the photos, Won Bin transformed into a delicate and thoughtful blood type A, a passionate and exciting blood type B, humorous and bright blood type O and logical and cool-headed blood type AB.

Won Bin Gets Ready for Valentine’s Day with a Photoshoot

Biotherm Homme will also be releasing a Valentine’s Day video message from Won Bin on top of the photos, so look out for the video in the near future!

Photo credit: Biotherm Homme / enewsworld

Won Bin, releases Valentine’s Day pictorial varying with blood type

8522_1.jpg
Pictorial containing actor Won Bin’s various attractions was released. Man care brand ‘Biotherm Homme’ released exclusive model Won Bin’s Valentine’s Day pictorial. In this pictorial, Won Bin is changed into 4 different style men. Sensitive blood type A, impressive type B, humorous type O, and sharp type AB. Won Bin is showing chameleon-like attraction by expressing the specialties of each blood type well. Also, he also released ‘love tip’ to attract male of the 4 different male types. He is a love guide for women, recommending brand product fitting to each blood type. [Photo=Biotherm Homme]

source : Innolife.co.kr

***I hope he’s coming back soon. He has no projects for so long now & might be going to hurt his image. I guess he prefers now to just live a quiet life.:)

Will Won Bin ever make a comeback

1391759142_29101607-9.jpg
Article: When will he comeback? Won Bin-ssi, isn't it time to promote again

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,135, -54] Kim Soo Hyun's daebak already but... imagine if Won Bin did 'You Who Came From the Stars'... He would've really looked like an alien ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+611, -13] So hurry up and come out~ It's good to do charity work behind the scenes but please do some charity for the eyes of viewers by giving us some eye candy ㅎㅎ We want to see your handsome face ♥.♥

3. [+498, -13] Yeah, if you look him up on Naver, his recent activities is just empty... I guess it's one of two things... He's either really careful when it comes to picking projects or he's really~ lazy and would rather stay home since he makes enough money off of CFs.

4. [+61, -11] Reminds me of what Lee Soon Jae said at the awards ceremonies when he talked ill of actors who get popular off of one work and then live off of CF money... Won Bin's handsome and a good actor but he doesn't work often enough. Sometimes I wonder if he's an actor or a CF star.

5. [+51, -8] His looks are undeniably the best but I prefer actors like Ha Jung Woo who doesn't care about his image or anything and works hard in all of his projects as opposed to a an actor who does nothing but CFs sometimes.

6. [+40, -7] What's the point of being so handsome when he doesn't work... I prefer actors who continue to work even as supporting roles when necessary even if they're not as handsome as him.

7. [+40, -9] If you are truly an actor, I hope you will stop shying away from works so much. An actor needs to act to be an actor.

8. [+34, -11] Won Bin does one work every 3-4 years... Hard to call him an actor at this point.

9. [+24, -6] Someone whose job is a doctor must treat patients every day, someone whose job is a taxi driver must drive his taxi every day, someone whose job is a student must study every day... and someone whose job is to act should be acting as often as possible, like Ha Jung Woo... Doesn't seem right for Won Bin to receive all of this love from the public and not do anything with it.

10. [+24, -7] He's not really an actor... just a handsome star.

source : netizenbuzz

Guest margossari

Hello everybody! I have not been active in this forum since 2007 and feels great to comeback and find it the same as before :)

And ahhhh i just wanna say to our

WonBin Oppa: please come back!!!! You made us wait for so looooong! Really hope to see him in any project this 2014... we 've missed his action skills for too long *crossfingers *

• 3 weeks later...

class="tit_detail"[HOT] Caricatures of celebrities!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Wonbin

source : KOFAN

class="tit_detail"Even Wonbin is NOT enough for Lee Nayoung

lancome lee

A photo of Lee Nayoung hugging a male model gathered everyone’s attention.

To celebrate the upcoming White-Day, the global beauty brand Lancôme published a photo of model Lee Nayoung hugged by a male model.

lee2

With rings around her ring finger Lee Nayoung is smiling while throwing herself into the arms of a mysterious handsome man.

After looking at this photo comments like “Wonbin must be jealous”, “Seems like a wedding photo! Is Lee Nayoung getting married soon?”, “Even Wonbin isn’t enough for Lee Nayoung! So envy” were uploaded.

lee

From Feburary 28th – March 16th, to celebrate White-Day Lancôme gives away two samples for those who buy Lancôme’s fragrance such as Miracle, Trésor and others.

willenette said:

***I hope he’s coming back soon. He has no projects for so long now & might be going to hurt his image. I guess he prefers now to just live a quiet life.:)

Will Won Bin ever make a comeback

1391759142_29101607-9.jpg
Article: When will he comeback? Won Bin-ssi, isn't it time to promote again

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,135, -54] Kim Soo Hyun's daebak already but... imagine if Won Bin did 'You Who Came From the Stars'... He would've really looked like an alien ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+611, -13] So hurry up and come out~ It's good to do charity work behind the scenes but please do some charity for the eyes of viewers by giving us some eye candy ㅎㅎ We want to see your handsome face ♥.♥

3. [+498, -13] Yeah, if you look him up on Naver, his recent activities is just empty... I guess it's one of two things... He's either really careful when it comes to picking projects or he's really~ lazy and would rather stay home since he makes enough money off of CFs.

4. [+61, -11] Reminds me of what Lee Soon Jae said at the awards ceremonies when he talked ill of actors who get popular off of one work and then live off of CF money... Won Bin's handsome and a good actor but he doesn't work often enough. Sometimes I wonder if he's an actor or a CF star.

5. [+51, -8] His looks are undeniably the best but I prefer actors like Ha Jung Woo who doesn't care about his image or anything and works hard in all of his projects as opposed to a an actor who does nothing but CFs sometimes.

6. [+40, -7] What's the point of being so handsome when he doesn't work... I prefer actors who continue to work even as supporting roles when necessary even if they're not as handsome as him.

7. [+40, -9] If you are truly an actor, I hope you will stop shying away from works so much. An actor needs to act to be an actor.

8. [+34, -11] Won Bin does one work every 3-4 years... Hard to call him an actor at this point.

9. [+24, -6] Someone whose job is a doctor must treat patients every day, someone whose job is a taxi driver must drive his taxi every day, someone whose job is a student must study every day... and someone whose job is to act should be acting as often as possible, like Ha Jung Woo... Doesn't seem right for Won Bin to receive all of this love from the public and not do anything with it.

10. [+24, -7] He's not really an actor... just a handsome star.

source : netizenbuzz

class="tit_detail"[HOT] Top 5 Most Beautiful & Handsome Stars Since Birth

The top five most beautiful and handsome celebrities since birth were chosen by 6,245 of Arirang’s viewers through the survey on their Facebook. Let’s go find out the results of the survey!

(skipped unrelated.....)

5. Won Bin (9% of votes)

Despite being from a small village in the province of Gang Won Do, his extremely good looks stirred up a lot of attention in his village, giving him the confidence to give acting a try!

class="tit_detail"[HOT] Top 5 Stars Who Will Maintain Their Youthful Features

The top five stars, who we think will maintain their youthful feature even when they get older, were chosen by Arirang viewers through the survey on their Facebook. Let’s go find out the results of the survey!

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. Won Bin (4.9% of votes)

Actor Won Bin is 37 years old this year, but many still mistake him as being a 20 something! He looks as young and handsome as he did in the 2000 hit drama ‘Autumn In My Heart’ which made him into what he is today.

• 2 weeks later...