Backpacks For The School Year!

Guest aznsweetie143

Guest SushiToaster

14193700_20_bdetailmain.jpg

it's been backordered so i have to wait like, 4-5 more days? =________=' i bought it a couple weeks ago so i'm getting kinda impatient haha, i hope it comes before school starts :) cost me a pretty penny too lol so i hope it's even cuter in real life ;)

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `faded

haha ever since my freshmen year in college I've been using the same backpack o_o..it hasn't really broken..I mean maybe some of the straps are broken but heey the thing still works..and now it's my senior year..soo I'll be using it till I'm done uni haha

Guest bruna0815

bruna0815 omo! thats the cutest bag i've seen!

thankk u :] they have many diff ones of those..they have a skunk...a plaid...and a penguin...

Guest SushiToaster

kararees: are you talking to me? >______>' ahaha well if you are i ordered from urban outfitters, but they don't sell the brown color anymore :( they still have this light coral color and a gorgeous light light seafoam green though :)))

ahaha my friend has one of those hot topic hoodie backpacks :) they're cute, but personally they're not my style :/ but hers was a leopard and it had cute little ears and eyes on the hood :)

Guest rainbow_nonstop

haha ive been using the same backpack for 3 years its time for a change! :D

HELLO KITTY<3 affordable too^^ ($26 shipped)

7753.jpg

i like it but im afraid it will be too girly/kiddish :0 hahaa

Guest CocoCoco

argh i can't buy place an order. it says i have to purchase more than 100USD or something like that D:

does this happen to you too?

yeah, they have adorable bags =D

well, you can still buy from them..they have trial orders =D so, you just have to add extra 10 USD to your order, no matter how much you purchase ^-^ hope i helped.. :] read the shop policies if i wasn't clear enough haah ~ *not good at explaining* >.<

this is mine: Reebok, nothing special, but i love it hehe =D it's not accesorized though...he needs charms and keeechains =D

backpack.jpg

Archived