Backpacks For The School Year!

Guest aznsweetie143

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest b a n g!

i have a light blue jansport backpack from 4th grade i believe?

just going to use that again and im now going to be in 10th grade

it's a little dirty but whatever i can just wash it. i love how it had two really big pockets instead of just one,

put school books and binders in the bigger one and volleyball clothes and shoes in the smaller one (:

i love the northface ones but i have no money to buy those besides mine does the job

Guest hammy_chan

i've had my brown jansport all throughout high school, not even planning on getting a new backpack. haha

kipling backpacks are cool tho :)

Guest iiYUN!!

Hmmm I havn't really thought about getting a new backpack haha. I think I wanna try and get this one.

jt5014sn.jpg

Jansport is a really good brand :D My last one lasted for 3 years, but the zipper broke and it got a nice big hole at the top haha.

Guest IGNITION

I'll be using my new northface backpack =] Last year, my jansport's strap broke off... I had to lug it around for the remainder of that day -.- hopefully this one will last me a couple of years

Guest ayeBIcee

Hey~ I didn't want to make a new topic on this cuz I felt like it was sorta like spam...

but does anyone have any idea how this bag closes?

http://www.lovelyshoes.net/goods-3484-japa...-big-black.html

1228980101742341660.jpg

O_O are those two belts really a form of closure, cuz that'd be a big hassle when you're in a rush!

Also this may be weird to ask, but are their two straps?

cuz in all the pictures, it seems only the left strap is visible and the model always wears it by one shoudler.

Haha Hello(:

I ordered That bag for my friend and saw it and everything. It is really cute.

Mm noo noo those belts are just for design haha they use buttons like magnetic ones underneath it

for closure. It's 2 straps(:

I hope this helped!

It was really cute(:

i get a new backpack every year just cause i like to change it up :] lol

so i went school shopping this year with my friends and we found

1e2adk.jpg

for only $5.99 so we couldn't pass it up xDD

and i've been using jansport for the last two years and they are still in really good condition :] love this brand :D

Guest loveesky

Haha Hello(:

I ordered That bag for my friend and saw it and everything. It is really cute.

Mm noo noo those belts are just for design haha they use buttons like magnetic ones underneath it

for closure. It's 2 straps(:

I hope this helped!

It was really cute(:

where? D=

Guest ellopauline

Hmmm I havn't really thought about getting a new backpack haha. I think I wanna try and get this one.

Jansport is a really good brand :D My last one lasted for 3 years, but the zipper broke and it got a nice big hole at the top haha.

HEEY!. Thats my backpack :P

alot of people have jansport in my school

its pretty good. but i had to wash it so it would look new again xD

Guest bruna0815

i have this bakpak...its from hot topic<3 i know it looks like its for boys but that girl is wearing itt hahah so shh ...

monster.jpg

Guest jusebox

hmm, i have a bag like that but its not from that website...and i think all backpacks that are that style have these like buttons that easily go up and are magnetic back down but are kind of annoying since sometimes they don't close.

as for the straps, yeah thats's weird im not sure. you may wanna go check the 'real girls modeling fob clothes' thread?

btw, one of the related items at the bottom is a cher bag! im surprised :D

That bag is really cute! I was wondering where could I get one besides from lovelyshoes... it'd be so expensive if I bought just that one item. :(

Guest juicejuice

I used Kipling during my high school years, then Jansport during 1st university (last for so long, 4 years used by me, then gave it to my sister, and she is still using), currently using NorthFace and lululemon bag (gym stuff and work depending on the day) for my 2nd university... I still have my kipling bag from high school.

For all the Canadian soompiers, regarding to where to purchase kipling, you can purchase at the Bay (I am not sure if all the Bay stores carry the brand, I only know the one in London, Ontario does), another place you can purchase this brand its in downtown Toronto, store name "De Catarina Leather", 55 Bloor Street West (Manulife Centre, underground)

Archived