# Kaze no Machi he... ^__^

Guest Sakura-x

Guest Sakura-x
Singing...the only way to relieve exam stress! ~_^
Nothing like singing to take my mind off the HSC. ^___^ This song is from episode 19 of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (such a cute anime! ^___^) and I really tried to put emotion into this recording. I know I still have a little trouble with pulling the mic away when I sing louder =___=" but I'm working on it. lol, sorry if I deafen you guys. =P Warning: I think I was a bit excessive with the reverb, my mic was being all blahhhhhh lol ^__^ Please, comments and criticism appreciated! =D Sakurax - Kaze no Machi he (SOUNDCLICK! ^___^)

Guest juki_love

HSC sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks!!!

*burning my papers*

how many do u still have to go? i have two more then im out +_+ had four last week -___-;;

anyways..

u were too close to the mic i think ><

i like ur singing~ hmm.. but wen i listen to ur songs.. it sounds like ur not opening ur mouth fully -___-;; not that its meant to ><..

but yea~ sounds nice and post more+++

Guest _MaJa_1234

U have such a cute voice! But not in a overly childish manner >.<. It sounds very nice :D

HEAVEN- OMGGGG -melts into a puddle-

Guest Sakura-x

go you HSC thing.

haha, thanks. I just want the hsc to be over already....x____x

HSC sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks!!!

*burning my papers*

how many do u still have to go? i have two more then im out +_+ had four last week -___-;;

anyways..

u were too close to the mic i think ><

i like ur singing~ hmm.. but wen i listen to ur songs.. it sounds like ur not opening ur mouth fully -___-;; not that its meant to ><..

but yea~ sounds nice and post more+++

I really have to remember to pull away from the damn mic, lol.

I've got three left *grumbles* ....just died on the mathematics advanced exam. +____+

I cant wait to throw out my study notes...

Thanks for commenting, not...opening my mouth fully? You mean...not pronouncing words clearly? =/ *confused* I'll try to work on it, but maybe it's something to do with my crappy mic? =/

U have such a cute voice! But not in a overly childish manner >.<. It sounds very nice :D

HEAVEN- OMGGGG -melts into a puddle-

*puts melted MaJa into a bucket* =P lol

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I tried to put alot of emotion into HEAVEN, but I think I still need to practice it a little more. ^___^

^^...I can hear how you put emotion into this! I like it! ^^...

P.S.I loved when you sang Yubiwa! ^O^....

P.S.S.HEAVEN! OMFG...*melts*...Love this song absolutely. You did put your own style in there too. I can tell. ^^...Beautiful singing to a beautiful song. Although the echo is weird...lol...

Guest Sakura-x

^^...I can hear how you put emotion into this! I like it! ^^...

P.S.I loved when you sang Yubiwa! ^O^....

P.S.S.HEAVEN! OMFG...*melts*...Love this song absolutely. You did put your own style in there too. I can tell. ^^...Beautiful singing to a beautiful song. Although the echo is weird...lol...

=) thank you.

Although, -_- I'm actually really ashamed of the amount of reverb I used there to create the annoying 'echo'. It's almost criminal. >__<"

I'll be re-recording it soon...hopefully with a better mic, hence no need for the reverb. +___+

Sakurax.... i luv ur voice!!!! \(^-^)/

lol, thank you! ^____^

Guest fantasiimaker

=] I love this song. Never had a chance to redo it yet, and I don't know if I still will XD

Whoa XD on "UTAGOE" you suddenly went really loud ^^ Back away from the mic when you do that, so you can reduce the sudden rise in volume. The verses are really soothing and nice, but you could soften the pronounciation of your "t"s.

Nice overall~ keep singing!

Archived