Min Hyo Rin - 민효린

Guest White Star

Guest k_addict

It seems Min Hyo Rin won a "Photo Award" at the 49th Daejong Film Awards last night (September 24, 2012) 
I still have to confirm this though, as there aren't a lot of articles about the event yet. Only Daum and Newsen released some photos. Here are some of our girl:

20120925091718846.jpg

60171_506112642750833_1995366232_n.jpg

10267_506112686084162_1032965324_n.jpg

2881_506112812750816_1785368653_n.jpg

255499_506112736084157_243646697_n.jpg

Looks like she's really surprised and happy to receive an award. :)

Source: Newsen.com

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest k_addict

Min Hyo Rin Makes Thanksgiving Greeting

20120928143603_50653743585c1_1.jpg

Min Hyo Rin made Korean Thanksgiving greeting.

On 28th, Min Hyo Rin's agency revealed Min Hyo R message and a photo of her in Hanbok (Korean trad dress). In the photo, Min Hyo Rin drew people's attention beautiful look in Hanbok.

Especially, she showed her mature charms with composed look and tied up hair.

Min Hyo Rin said, "I will make some wishes looking at the full moon. I hope your will come true as well."

On the other hand, Min Hyo Rin recently casted in movie 'Gone With The Wind

Source: StarN, Yahoo! Entertainment Malaysia

She looks so pretty!

Happy Chuseok to all Koreans! :)

Guest k_addict

A different angle (and some commentary) on Min Hyo Rin's ceremonial pitch with JYP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=EfjOLqfmyYM&NR=1

Guest k_addict

LOL I saw this on Tumblr. Funny how everyone's on their toes regarding the female leads of Yoochun and Joo Won's dramas.  These production companies really know how to hype their projects. :))

Anyway, I already posted about how people have included Min Hyo Rin in their wishlist for Yoochun's drama. Apparently, some also want her to be cast on Joo Won's Secret Lovers War/Battle of the Secret Lovers.

Joo Won’s next drama - Secret Agent War

Hooray! Apparently Joo Won already confirmed his next drama, which will be released in 2013. It’s basically the Korean version of “Mr and Mrs Smith”! A romantic comedy involving a spy couple. It’s bound to be great!

Now comes the question: who will be the leading lady?

Joo Won always eclipsed everyone he’s acted with. His acting skills are so good that he’s never had an actress who matched him. I think it would be interesting to see him star opposite someone who’s even better than him.

He’s pretty young (just turned 25) and he looks his age, so it would be a pity to pair him up with an obviously older woman. I think his leading lady should be in her 20s and look it (unlike some who look like middle school girls).

When I tried to think of actresses that fit this profile, I actually couldn’t come up with any names. It seems like all the good actresses are in their 30s! But after some serious thinking, I came up with one: Min Hyo Rin

tumblr_mb4kd1v6rT1qm9ubn.jpg

Don’t they look good together? I think they would make an awesome on-screen couple!

Min Hyo Rin isn’t just a pretty face, she really impressed me with her acting skills. And I think she’s improved with each new project. If this came true, I would be SO HAPPY!

Regarding ages:  Min Hyo Rin is only one year older than Joo Won (one a half, if you want to be specific), even though she looks younger than him. And she would make a really sexy spy wife! Who’s with me?

source: The Dream Alley

As for me, I'm indifferent..I mean, Yoochun or Joo Won, I just want to see her in a drama. ;)

I like Joo Won's storyline better (since she could play the sexy spy, plus it's a romcom) but I want to see her with Yoochun, too (yes, this is greatly influenced by their NII posters). Actually, I'm also rooting for my 1st love Lee Min Jung for any of these dramas (since her name was mentioned a lot of times, too. Yey!). So I would be the happiest girl in the world if they both get casted either of these dramas. :D

Guest k_addict

Saw this photo on Twitter c/o @Halmeoniluvdara. Didn't know these two were close--or even acquainted. Ms Halmeoni said this was taken last July and that the two were having dinner with 2NE1's stylist. :)

Photo by vivahanyoung

Embedded image permalink

Guest k_addict

Oh right now I remember.. Min Hyo Rin can speak Japanese...so maybe that's how she and Kiko communicate. And i'm guessing they met through Nylon Mag? No idea. Just my theory.

Guest k_addict

How awesome is it that MBC uploaded all episodes of TRIPLE on Youtube?! And they're in HD, too! They posted it just last April under their MBC Classic account...maybe because Min Hyo Rin is already gaining lots of interest since Sunny? Either way, I'm grateful to MBC. I loved this drama and all its characters despite its low ratings. The story was really good, too.
Here's the link to ep.1 part 1. Turn on captions for English subs. 

k_addict

said:

How awesome is it that MBC uploaded all episodes of TRIPLE on Youtube?! And they're in HD, too! They posted it just last April under their MBC Classic account...maybe because Min Hyo Rin is already gaining lots of interest since Sunny? Either way, I'm grateful to MBC. I loved this drama and all its characters despite its low ratings. The story was really good, too.

Here's the link to ep.1 part 1. Turn on captions for English subs. 

Archived