Quantcast
Guest White Star

Min Hyo Rin - 민효린

Guest k_addict

Good morning!

Hoping for some updates on our bagel girl today.

Aja Min Hyo Rin!!!

chingu .... thanks for your hard work! I like Hyo Rin a lot too , loved her since Triple ( she and my hubby - aka Song Joong Ki - were a great onscreen couple ) 
hope to see her in another drama soon 

Guest k_addict

the girl who! said: chingu .... thanks for your hard work! I like Hyo Rin a lot too , loved her since Triple ( she and my hubby - aka Song Joong Ki - were a great onscreen couple ) 
hope to see her in another drama soon 

Guest k_addict

The Grand Heist Cast

As usual I have no idea what's going on but it the last part was funny..they couldn't get the intro right. :D

Guest k_addict

Old vid:

My favorite couple from the MBC drama "Triple" (2008) reunited for Ad Hoc last 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLY9Z0Usj68&feature=related

watch Song Joong Ki and Min Hyo Rin's interview here.

Guest k_addict

OMO.. I came across this old article and it mentions a possible new drama for our Min Hyo Rin!

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Min Hyo Rin comes back to the screen with two movies this summer20120705_1341480136_02394900_1.jpg

After attracting a lot of fans through her movie Sunny last year, actress Min Hyo Rin is back on the screen with two movies this summer.

In the movie A Millionaire on the Run (directed by Kim Ik Ro, distributed by Harimao Pictures), which is to premiere on July 19, Min plays the confident female character Miri, who goes through some trouble with Choi Young In (played by Park Jin Young). The movie has already become an issue because of singer and producer Park Jin Young’s appearance as a main character. The story begins as an ordinary employee, Young In, gets into trouble with a five-million-dollar lobbying fund.

Moreover, Min makes another appearance on August 9 in the movie Gone with the Wind (directed by Kim Joo Ho, distributed by AD406). She plays thief Soo Ryun, who fights against the authorities and robs an ice storage facility with Cha Tae Hyun and Oh Ji Ho during the Joseon Dynasty.

People have been building expectations for her new look with Park Jin Young, who makes a cinematic debut, and Cha Tae Hyun, who makes his first attempt at a historical movie.

Currently, Min is focused on promoting her movies and preparing for her next drama series for the latter half of the year.

source: Korea.com

^^ Yey! A new drama before the end of the year! I hope she's the lead.  Can't wait!

Guest k_addict

Whoa. Min Hyo Rin and JYJ are endorsing a brand together for the 2nd time after modeling for NII! This time they're both signed for Tony Moly. I loved their NII posters.. looking forward to their photo shoots (and maybe some fansigning events?) for this brand. :)
JYJ Replaces T-ara as New Face of Cosmetics Brand
2012091711035772026_1.jpg
JYJ has gotten back together again as the new face of the Korean cosmetics brand TONYMOLY.

While actively pursuing their solo activities on stage and TV, JYJ's Kim Junsu, Kim Jae-joong and Park Yuchun have been named the new face of TONYMOLY, C-JeS Entertainment said in a press release Monday.

Under the contract, JYJ members will be promoting the company's cosmetics products for the next 12 months throughout Asia, excluding Japan, and start to appear on TONLYMOLY's TV commercials and other advertisements starting this October.

"JYJ is without a question the most beloved Hallyu idol group in Asia. As TONYMOLY is seeking to expand our market abroad, we are expecting JYJ to help promote the firm's image," TONYMOLY Marketing Director Kim Seung-chul was quote as saying.

Girl group T-ara members were originally the faces of the brand, until they were allegedly rejected to extend the contract due to the long-lasting controversy over the "Hwa-young" incident and inappropriately coping with the public's anger.

Meanwhile, Actress Min-lyn is also on board as she penned her modeling contract with the firm last month.
Source: kstar10.com

Guest k_addict

Simply gorgeous.

Aigner Watches Modeled By A Dizzyingly Seductive Min Hyo Rin

Min Hyo Rin busts out (yes, pun intended) her femme fatale charm in the following Vogue pictorial to advertise the German luxury brand Aigner Watches.

94688655.jpg

23378005.jpg

54838598.jpg

15083791.jpg

source: Couch Kimchi

Guest snowflakesj16

More shots of Min Hyo Rin for Aigner Watches from Jennyhouse.co.kr
hiRwh.jpgNVuVC.jpgUo685.jpgWdxcW.jpg

Guest k_addict

^^ thanks @snowflakesj16! :)

I love the 3rd pic you posted. I mean, who else wears 3 watches at the same time--and on the same arm at that? haha

Guest k_addict

Found a Behind The Scenes vid of Min Hyo Rin and Daniel Choi for Age of Milk

Watch it here.

Guest k_addict

News about Min Hyo Rin from childhood to her debut as "RinZ" and then as an actress. :)

Watch here.

I wish I knew what they were saying. :(

Guest k_addict

Old vid: 2nd version of Min Hyo Rin's Footlocker photo shoot.

Such a cutie.

Watch here.

Guest k_addict

Old vid: Min Hyo Rin's photo shoot (don't know what mag or brand though)

She's so elegantly beautiful here.

Watch here.

Guest k_addict

Min Hyo Rin on YTN Jung Ae Sook's "Interview" [120804]

Watch here.

I found an article about the interview here, but it's still in Korean. So I had no choice but to turn to Google Translate. :/ It gave me a headache more than anything. But I'll post the translation anyway:

Actor, pretty looks and bubbly charm has captivated the hearts of millions of fans minhyorin Mr.

The summer of 2012, a young girl who dreamed singer captivates the audience with a couple of movies.

Actors 'good' from 'Beautiful Star' actor, growing minhyorin Mr. Jeong, Ae - Suk's sympathetic interview appeared on the hidden 'noryeokpa actors' look frankly confided.

'Fantasia Award at the Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival in 2012 winning actor minhyorin really want to see an actor to pull them too honored and Mr. More said would jump attend.

Always thought that when the case reached the red carpet mistakes too and can not wait. Shakin're gonna always communicate with their audience and could walk a lot of that.

Scale Sen film '5 Million-dollar man 'but the poor girl into a pure and warm' preview 'station was given a shot in the field smoke, as well as life much learned said.

Park Jin-young Mr. leading man up and do not want to go, always happy, and enjoying the advice that you need to cherish what you have now had added.

8 days 'Gone with the Wind', scheduled to be released on Comic Fusion sageuk diving expert divers 'water lilies' role, but that the fact is that confidence can do no swim did have a phobia about water gets a last-minute shot. Said.

Figure skater was about 1 year and 3 months learn after their first debut in drama punched.

Brilliant debut, Mr. minhyorin protagonist Iranian pressure, however, like a lot of trouble and at the same time growing that.

Actor minhyorin Mr. shoulders heavy, take a drama while wearing clothes not fit me (the protagonist) is too early, I wondered and thought he confessed.

So again, I'll start again from a small role in it as' They're not the hero to anyone that you think have been added.

Have emphasized that work behind the movie 'Sunny' from 'resin' role was very significant to find a movie that confidence gave

Fan of 'Seo Taiji and the children from the age of 7, followed by dancing Seo Taiji children wore clothes even four and so I said, wanted to be a singer.

Trainee singers street cast of JYP trainee period be seven months between Seoul and Daegu life skills did not outgoing moment but transportation problems and folded he said.

Then again, this time as the CF model street casting. Been made his debut as a model while.

Said said Mr. minhyorin debut singer dreams to remember and respect the time of the first stage to sing live aspen trembling as trembled and tension pulley stage after membrane remember crying.

Debut as a singer, but now the singer, rather than smoke are more focused on later if you are given the opportunity to challenge the singer wanted to be honest put.

Accent's funny, but natural feel while you want to smoke, so nicknamed themselves whether eotneunde reducing the neighborhood kid minhyorin Mr. '' dongkko jieotdago tell laughter makes.

"For example, look at trying to fix the article or malicious comments 'neck is a little short' articles 'neck to look briefly'm going to be standing shoulder to shoulder as much as possible spread kkotkkothage' and I think that says

Debut sixth year is going to be a smoke a little more difficult, the stress seems hilarious, better management, despite a sense of accomplishment, think bigger saying, but let's not lose the pure smoke a pledge always says.

Particularly want to become a performer such as Mr. Lim, Soo - Jeong minhyorin Mr. Lee Young-ae anesthesiologist said.

're Charismatic, you do not need to say hard, I felt jeong on the women 's side of Mr.' my wife 'in the role of nagging wife very friendly' ruler 'Miss Lee Young Ae was so attractive was introduced.

'Ideal' woman as if cast from now until cold and uppity 'Monologues' Corner minhyorin of sweet role in the future and we would like to say something petty man, caring and warm person who can answer.

Ideal close to the actress '' Hugh Jackman, Tom Hardy and 'actors' want to smoke with the Big Bang's 'Top (TOP)' Mr. and Uhm Jung Hwa Mr..

Works if you do not learn any foreign language, Japanese chatting with friends.

Books on lifestyle and what it is I want to achieve in the three 'inside' ten years, I want to hear the story Macho actor says overseas and wanted to try some.

Meet actor minhyorin still growing, and more expected tomorrow than yesterday from Mr. Jeong, Ae - Suk's 'sympathy' interview

- Copyrights ⓒ YTN & Digital YTN, reprint and redistribution prohibited -

Guest k_addict

Min Hyo Rin talks about her ideal type

20120817111928_502daa300c967_1.jpg

What kind of guy would Min Hyo Rin like?

During a recent interview with StarN, Min Hyo Rin said, "When I was before 25, I preferred very tough and masculine guys. However, after becoming 25, I started liking guys who are warm and sophisticated."

She continued, "I like being casual, so I like casual guys as well. I think we'll have lots to share."

She also said about revealing her relationship to the public, "I won't like it very much because of too much pressure."
/Reporting by Son Jin-Ah en@starnnews.com

Source: StarN

Guest k_addict

So I've read tweets about possible lead actresses for Park Yoochun's new drama...and there was mention of Min Hyo Rin along with Sung Yuri, Han Chae Young, Yoon Eun Hye, Son Ye Jin (she was the 1st one considered for the role but she had to turn it down because of her movie sched), and Han Hyo Joo among others. From the latest post about Yoochun on dramabeans, he's up for a family drama "I Miss You/I Want To See You," which is about 2 lovers from high school who broke up and then saw each other again as adults some years later.

Anyway, Though i'm not too excited about the story, if MHR and YC do team up for this drama I'd dig it. Hell, I'd dig her team up with ANY of the JYJ members. She looked so good with them in their NII posters. ;)

I can already imagine them as high school students:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUdSCwoHuaW93JQlKNRYOimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy-s7cLB_DH0mDPnFPYu0

l0c72.jpgyX09k.jpg

1.jpg

tumblr_m5t9t3gskw1qij0jio2_250.jpg     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcXskL_ucq6_vguvdzujC

Not to mention JYJ and MHR just recently signed as endorsers for Tony Moly. The brand must've been on to something.. hmmm.. :)