Min Hyo Rin - 민효린

Guest White Star

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin for “InStyle Weddings”

201104281205311001_1.jpg

“InStyle Weddings” magazine recently released actress Min Hyo Rin’s latest photoshoot with them taken over in Hong Kong.

Min Hyo Rin was a favorite amongst the staff thanks to her professional attitude. Even though she had to wear a dress several sizes too large for her, she worked actively with the staff and photographer in coming up with ideas to make the dress look its best possible.

Photographer Park Jung Min commented, “Even amidst such a high-strung schedule, she showed infinite potential in each of the pictures. From innocence to ethereal, she pulled every concept off. Overall, it was an extremely fun Hong Kong outing with her.”

Min Hyo Rin is currently awaiting the release of her film, “Sunny“, which will hit theaters on May 4th. Meanwhile, she’s also busily working on her new KBS 2TV drama, “Romance Town.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/min-hyo-rin-for-instyle-weddings

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Actress Min Hyo Rin almost debuted under a stage name inspired by Lee Hyori

On May 5th, actress Min Hyo Rin guested on KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3” and revealed that not only did she debut as a singer prior to her acting career, but that she almost debuted with a stage name similar to Lee Hyori’s.

MC Park Myung Soo began by mentioning that she looked a lot like Lee Hyori, to which she replied, “My agency told me that I looked like her as well, so they gave me the stage name ‘Lee Hyorin.’”

She went on to reveal that she hated the name and rejected it as strongly as she could, which eventually led to them just switching out the last name and changing it to her current stage name, ‘Min Hyo Rin.’

With her new name, she made her debut as a singer with a unique fantasy/space concept. Her stylists designed an outfit made from plastic to play up the futuristic concept, which unfortunately didn’t work out well with the sweltering summer heat.

Laughing, the actress revealed that her dress would fog up from her sweat.

Min Hyo Rin also talked a bit about her current concept, which is ‘mystery.’ Her agency told her to spare her words when in public in order to keep up an air of mystery. Min Hyo Rin took the concept to heart even in her auditions for movies, which eventually led her to becoming eliminated. The director at the time had stated, “If you speak so little at an audition, how am I supposed to know anything about you?!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/actress-min-hyo-rin-almost-debuted-under-a-stage-name-inspired-by-lee-hyori

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin is a bohemian for ‘CeCi Campus’

201106060816171001_1.jpg

Actress Min Hyo Rin has welcomed the summer season with her sun-kissed, beachy look.

The star channeled her inner bohemian with the help of accessories brand Accessorize for the June issue of “CeCi Campus“. Displaying a variety of looks from a charming girl to a captivating woman, Min Hyo Rin demonstrates that with the right accessories, any style is possible.

Her ‘Accessorize’ pictorial will be available through CeCI Campus’ June Issue and Accessorize shops.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/min-hyo-rin-is-a-bohemian-for-ceci-campus

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin models a variety of wedding dresses for ‘J Style’

PP11061400042.JPG

Actress Min Hyo Rin has transformed into a breathtaking bride for her latest wedding photoshoot with “J Style” magazine.

Modelling various styles of wedding dresses from boutique ‘Jenny House‘, the actress was asked to exude three different charms: ‘innocent’, ‘cute’, and ’sexy’. Min Hyo Rin captivated the staff by managing to flawlessly bring out the charms of each dress.

The actress’ career is definitely on a roll lately, with her latest movie “Sunny” is coming up as a box office hit. She’s also starring in KBS’s popular drama, “Romance Town“, which airs every Wednesday and Thursday night at 9:55 PM.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/min-hyo-rin-models-a-variety-of-wedding-dresses-for-j-style

• 1 year later...
Guest k_addict

Why are there no updates in this thread?

I just saw Sunny and immediately I was captivated by her charm. I saw her interviews and she seems so innocent and really bubbly. I understand her youthful look somewhat hinders her from getting more mature roles. But I'm going to keep rooting for this girl. She has so much potential.

Guest k_addict

Alright, I'm posting everything I can about this girl here for the sake of all her fans.

Aja Min Hyo Rin!

Gag Concert appearance Ep. 658 Aug. 5, 2012
:

http://youtu.be/zHiV76hWavk

Guest k_addict

class="entry-title"Actress Min Hyo Rin participates in a beautiful pictorial for ‘Nylon’

20120823_minhyorin_nylon2-460x566.jpg

20120823_minhyorin_nylon-460x533.jpg

Actress Min Hyo Rin showed off both her innocent and sexy sides for the September edition of ‘Nylon‘.

Min Hyo Rin has recently been receiving much love from her roles in movies ‘Gone With the Wind‘ and ‘5 Million Dollar Man‘, and was thus featured in the magazine to celebrate its 4th anniversary.

Despite her extremely busy schedule, the actress personally brought in various photo shoot concepts she wanted to try out that she had organized on her iPad, showing her meticulous and hard-working personality.

She stated, “I want to get rid of the ‘artificial’ image that some associate with me. I like photo spreads that are natural and don’t look artificial.

An insider from ‘Nylon’ also complimented the actress, “We had Min Hyo Rin use a white rose in the photo shoot in a variety of angles and poses. She’s prettier than a flower“.

More photos and the rest of Min Hyo Rin’s interview will be featured in the September edition of ‘Nylon’, along with SHINee member Taemin‘s photo shoot and interview!

source: allkpop

Guest k_addict

SNSD, Cha Tae Hyun, and Others Cheer On ‘The Third Hospital’

With tvN’s anticipated drama The Third Hospital preparing to premiere, celebrities came to cheer on the cast and staff.

Stars, such as Chae Tae Hyun, Julien Kang, and Min Hyo Rin, sent their encouragement messages, wishing only the best for the new medical drama.

The Girls’ Generation members also sent their congratulatory messages, mentioning that Sooyong is working hard for the drama. “We’re really excited to see Sooyoung act!”

The Third Hospital stars Kim Seung Woo, Oh Ji Ho, Kim Min Jung, and Sooyoung and is about a rivalry between doctors who specialize in modern-day and traditional herbal medicine.

It will premiere on September 5 on tvN.

source: ENews World

Guest k_addict

Min Hyo Rin's MVs

Park Ki Young - Because of You

Min Hyo Rin (RinZ) - Wait Wolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIrlhJ36CRI&feature=BFa&list=PL52134F370C86457B

Min Hyo Rin (RinZ) - Touch Me

Might Mouth - Energy

Evan - Men Are Also Helpless

Min Hyo Rin (RinZ) - Stars

F.T. Island - A Man's First Love / Only One

Boni - To Keep You (scenes from Romantic Movement Seoul ft Min Hyo Rin)

Song Ji Eun (Secret) - Going Crazy

Archived