Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

• 2 weeks later...

image_readtop_2020_823037_15971122564312765.jpg

[Reporter Han Hyun-jung, Daily Economy Star Today]

Queen Uhm Jung-hwa’s screen return ‘Okay! Madam’ (directed by Lee Cheol-ha, produced by the film company All-Man Pictures) was released overseas following Korea, making pre-sale in 8 countries including Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei.

It was pre-sold to eight countries, including Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, and Brunei, in the interest of foreign officials.

For the first time in Korean film history, ‘Okay! Madam’, which is based on an airplane kidnapping, is attracting attention with a variety of attractions including action, espionage, and comedy, and castings of leading actors in Chungmuro.

‘Okay Madame’ is a story about a couple who were caught in an airplane kidnapping case on their first overseas trip in their lives, putting aside their usual past and unfolding a rescue operation with the secrets they had hidden. Uhm Jung-hwa, Park Seong-woong, Lee Sang-yoon, Bae Jeong-nam, and Lee Seon-bin appeared, and director Lee Cheol-ha of ‘Come to see me’, grabbed the megaphone. It will be released on the 12th.

kiki2022@mk.co.kr

[Ⓒmottokorea All rights reserved]

• 1 month later...

Hello~! It's been 7-8 years since I last posted on this thread, and logged in Soompi. I was dominique820 but my account seems to have been disabled. I was still in college back then and immediately fell in love with LSY. Hehe. I've rediscovered his charm in All the Butlers, and remembered why I loved him back then--his smile, innocent charm, brains--complete package. Made all those stressful study days bearable. *dreamy*

Anyhow, I'm happy to see that this thread is still alive! I guess I just got a bit nostalgic so I thought of dropping by to say hi. Hope everyone is well and healthy~  

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer