Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

• 2 weeks later...

This is not the first time Lee Sang-yun's performance. In 2017, the TVN basketball show `` Buzzer Bitter '' also showed his subtle leadership, including being a member of Woo Ji-won's team W, capturing the captain's performances, and shedding tears because of his sorry for the team members. At the time, he continued to practice his skills every time and was loved as an ace and shooter in the team.

Expectations for Lee Sang-yun's appearance increase as the episode continues, and SBS 'Handsome Tigers' is broadcasted every Friday at 11:10 pm.

dpdms1291@xportsnews.com credit SBS & tvN

Hi, I am late in joining this forum. I chanced upon Lee Sang Yun and started to watch him in VIP. I became very interested in him and couldn't stop myself from finding more about him and watching his variety shows. He is so different from the others because he is an introvert but put himself out there in the entertainment industry. He is very thoughtful and considerate to others, careful in his thoughts and actions, and of course very good looking with his smiling eyes and dimples. Where else can we find a gem like him? 

Because of VIP, some fans wish he and Jang Nara can be a real couple. Not sure what are your views, but I do agree they will make a good couple given their compatible personalities. I wish he can find someone to settle down with, as his mother had wished :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi @AquariusMY Glad you found SangYun’s official forum,  Soompi.

i am not sure if they can be a real couple, but like SangYun said...nothing is impossible in this world LOL

i have mixed feelings hearing SangYun is leaving Master in the house. Sad that we will not see him again on Sunday show. But at the same time I feel a bit relief because he will spend more time on acting which is his original career yayyyyyyy

Perhaps he will be busy promoting his upcoming movie ‘okay madam’ soon while at this moment enjoying what he likes....basketball 

Umm...I have mixed feelings about LSY leaving MITH.

He did so great in variety in his own way. He tried to be real and that was fun.

It was fun to see a relaxed Lee Sang Yoon. I hope he's not leaving MITH because he thinks he's not funny enough. I hope he will think of joining or visiting more fun variety shows as guest. May be he'll visit MITH as guest member also time to time. As much as I love to see actor Sang Yoon I also want to see him in fun variety. Handsome tigers is not my kind of show. But it's good to see he's involving himself with things he loves to do. :thumbsup:

• Awesome 1