Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

@GHSforever, The Duo-32 episodes, child actors taking 7 epi., i would say above average for a saeguk kdrama...it is yr wish to watch it dear... Some may or may not like it k!

overall production its a yes for me... humanisation side of SD, & most important w good ending lol

Check it out dear! <:-P

Anyway, sharing my sequence

MDSY ( at 6th), The Duo (TD) Heading to the ground/no limit (HTG) Scales of Providences (SOP) now Goddess of Fire(GOF). So i have not watch LIfe is beautiful (LIB), i love u don cry (ILYDC) home sweet home(HSH) smile again lol, no rush dear @GHSforever, G9 ;)

Guest stevie8

GHSforever wrote: » Five Fun Facts About Lee Sang Yoon

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Lee Sang Yoon, who plays Prince Gwanghee and Moon Geun Young's love interest in "Goddess of Fire: Jeonji" and who played Kang Woo Jae in the hit series "My Daughter, Seo Young," has been called "the male Kim Tae Hee" for his good lucks. But there's a lot more to this actor than his appearance.
Here are a few facts you may not know about him.
1)    On top of being good looking, he's pretty smart. The actor who played a neurosurgeon in the drama "Brain" recently received a degree in physics from Seoul National University. Because he was also busy acting, it took him thirteen years to get his degree.
Like Us on Facebook  
"Usually people feel bittersweet about graduating but I feel one hundred percent relieved," he said. "It's like a huge burden has been lifted."
He has also been called "the smartest actor in Korea."
And because he is tall, handsome and smart, some have described him as an omchina, which means a mother's ideal son (or potential son-in-law).

Guest stevie8

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Actors Lee Sang Yoon and Nam Sang Mi Break Upjaneyin2u January 8, 2013 1 CommentsActors Lee Sang Yoon and Nam Sang Mi Break Up

Actor Lee Sang Yoon and fellow actress Nam Sang Mi have ended their one year and a half relationship.

According to their agencies, they broke up in the beginning of last December. The two had met back in 2010 through the SBS drama “Life is Beautiful,” where they played a couple.

They first announced that they were involved in a romantic relationship together through the cable program “On-Site Talk Show Taxi.”

In 2011, when Nam Sang Mi was busy starring in the MBC drama “Lights and Shadows,” rumors that the couple were going to get married were spreading like wildfire yet their respective agencies stated that those rumors were false. When Nam Sang Mi was having a VIP premiere for her movie “The Peach Tree,” Lee Sang Yoon came and gave her a huge bouquet of flowers, which brought huge envy to those who were present at the premiere. However, due to each of their busy schedules, the two made the decision to part their ways and to become once again friends for the first time in a year and a half.

A graduate of Korea’s best university, Seoul National University, Lee Sang Yoon is currently reaching great popularity through his role in the drama, “My Daughter Seo Young,” where he plays the strong-hearted Kang Woo Jae.

On the other hand, with the release of “The Peach Tree” movie that she starred in as Park Seung Ah in October, Nam Sang Mi met the audience once again with the one-act KBS drama “Like A Miracle” at the end of 2012.

cr Soompi

@stevi

I love this picture :)

I love to see Sang Yoon's childlike smile & gestures too...

He doesn't look his age 32 when prince KH playing 'aeroplane' game i think w Jung Yi & kids village! They r so cute & innocent (epi 16 of Goddess of Fire) ;)

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 16 Review:

Lee Sang Yoon’s One-Sided Love for Moon Geun Young

In Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, episode 16, Gwang Hae(played by Lee Sang Yoon) started his one-sided love for Yoo Jung(played by Moon Geun Young).

Gwang Hae thought Jung disappeared and looked for her everywhere. As he found her, he was mad, but Jung kept talking about the new ideas she had. Gwang Hae could not take his eyes off her moving lips.

Gwang Hae said, “Promise me that you’ll do three things I say from now on.” Then he said, “Cover your mouth when you speak.” Jung replied, “Is this your first commandment? Okay then.” Then she quickly covered her mouth. :\"> 8-> X_X