Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

On 3/28/2019 at 4:53 PM, sin hoonsim said:

Waiting for video of VLIVE MITH live to be released by SBS kk

Do you have a link of this vlive ? I searched but didn't find the actual link.

Lee Sun Bin uploaded pictures with Okay Madam team..

Aww...A sweet staff from OKAY MADAM left food for Lee Sang Yoon with a cute note. :heart:

A fan translated the comment as such-

"A Note on the refrigerator at SY's accommodation : Hello? I'm Han-A Hong, a movie crew of OKAY! MADAM. I prepared some food in the fridge because I'm afraid you feel a little bit hungry after long shooting. I'm not sure whether you will like the food...It's not much, but pretty good! Bon appetite!"

And LSY appeared in "My Ungly Duckling" Show on episode 132 with "Okay Madam" Cast..Looks like Seoul University graduate always has some roles to play.. :joy: I love it how people admire him and can't stop but mention Seoul University whenever he impress them.

• Thanks 1

@OrangeRoo , Thanks for sharing Santa Barbara with English Subtitle. I searched a lot it one time but couldn't find it. This week I saw this on insta  while searching ofr LSY news and watched the movie this weekend. It was nice. I found few errors in sub but it was still very good and on point. Thank you very much. :)

The ending was really cute. 

Spoiler

42a-film-ending-credit.jpg?w=247&h=204&z

Few bts pictures from the movie..

fullsizephoto482707.jpg

fullsizephoto449805.jpg

fullsizephoto449804.jpg

Food support by a great fan @yogisangyun & friends 

https://www.instagram.com/_.yogi_sangyun._/p/BvQtGw_JskS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wbkgaz5pkfsf

Boss update on Instagram, seems that he watched a friend’s Basketball game with buddies {a professional Basketball player} @jjdaddy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwMHaTbptNh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1glokzei3739q

1 hour ago, sin hoonsim said:

LSY's IG caption doesn't say much about this interesting pic..but Uhm Jung Hwa has uploaded the same pic with interesting caption.

"상윤의 헤어스타일은 #비밀 #오케이마담"
 Comment from Lee Sang Yoon:

lsy_810815 영화에서 확인하세요~

Google translated it as such:

Sang-Yun's hairstyle is # Secret # Okay Madame
lsy_810815 Check it out in the movie ~

Soo..If we're curious about the hairstyle we've to wait till movie release!! :o

Actor Park Sang Woo previously gifted the casts(may be for crew too) with shoes, UJH has a pic of that with LSY as well.

movie ‘okay madam’ is expected to premier this mid-September & boss confirmed to SBS drama ‘VIP’.  

International fans from Korea and Japan greeted SangYun at today’s food support event held at Busan movie studio 16.4.2019

Boss seems to like this picture of ‘lightning man’ LOL

Hi there everybody,

My name is Sha and Im currently new to LSY forum, but has been in Soompi for years. I just wondering if you guys have encountered any subtitle for this section when they're all in Japan for their brotherly vacation. I'm curious what they members comments on LSY's bleached hair! hahahaha... 

Last night, I watched back the 1st epi of Jibsabu and trying to trace LSY's early appearance on it. Tho they showed a length of LSG's activity in his house, we can only see a bit of LSY's. Somehow, I feel very lucky today when I found @OrangeRoo's subtitle video shared on her Instagram! Thank you so much for sharing, Unni!! ^^ I attached the link here again if anybody interested to watch LSY's interview section before the started the whole show. ^^ 

https://openload.co/f/ZfW5Pnv6p_A/MASTER_IN_THE_HOUSE_SANG_YOON_INTRO.mp4  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...