Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

I am a fan of lee Sang Yoon since My Daughter Seo young, I love his acting, Angel Eyes, name it I watch them all, whisper and all, but I got pretty excited for VIP, I love the chemistry of Jang Nara and Sang Yoon. When I learned about the drama series, I was waiting patiently to be broadcast, and excited about it, they are same age. so sorry, do I sound shipping already thie early./ I watched "Master of the House" which Jang nara guested, I didn't know Sang yoon invited her.I love theri closeness, ok looking forward to talk about "VIP", I am an old member but I can't retrieve my old account, that's why

• Like 1

SBS’s upcoming drama “VIP” has revealed new romantic stills of Jang Nara and Lee Sang Yoon!

Described as a “private office melodrama,” the upcoming SBS series is about a task force in charge of taking care of VIP customers of a department store, and it tells the stories of working women surviving in the workforce and their marriages. Jang Nara has taken on the role of Na Jung Sun, a character who works smoothly with others, and Lee Sang Yoon will be playing Park Sung Joon, a perfectionist at work.

Working in Sungwoon Department Store’s VIP management team together, the two are married and seem to lead a happy life until a mysterious message starts to bring the couple apart.

In the newly released stills, Na Jung Sun tries to grab Park Sung Joon’s hands, but he appears embarrassed and has his hands balled up into a tight fist. Na Jung Sun smiles after realizing Park Sung Joon’s intentions to propose, but Park Sung Joon looks nervous as his proposal goes differently from what he expected. With the bright scene of the couple proposing, viewers are curious to find out what happened during their proposal seven years ago.

jang-nara-lee-sang-yoon1.jpg

The production team shared, “Even though Jang Nara and Lee Sang Yoon are working together for the first time through ‘VIP,’ they showed off rich chemistry from the first filming, raising the expectations of the production team. Please look forward to the fairytale-like proposal scene created by the trinity of the actors’ chemistry, scenery, and mood.”

jang-nara-lee-sang-yoon-2.jpg

“VIP” will premiere on October 28 at 10 p.m. KST. By Soompi

• Like 1

Aww.. Yang Se Hyung Sent food support for VIP..

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005473474&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005473474&__twitter_impression=true

201362537_1280.jpg

@newyorkcitygirl2700, I'm a fan Since My Daughter Seo Young too. :)

As I'm fan of both Lee Sang Yoon and Jang Nara (became her fan after watching Go back Couple mainly) and they're both amazing actors, I think VIP will be really enjoyable one. I'm also hoping for an amazing chemistry considering they both have nice on screen chemistry in most of their dramas. I'm just pretty excited for VIP as I follow both of the leads.

• Like 1

Aww.. Yang Se Hyung Sent food support for VIP..

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005473474&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005473474&__twitter_impression=true

201362537_1280.jpg

@newyorkcitygirl2700, I'm a fan Since My Daughter Seo Young too. :) Such an amazing family drama. 

As I'm fan of both Lee Sang Yoon and Jang Nara (became her fan after watching Go back Couple mainly) and they're both amazing actors, I think VIP will be really enjoyable one. I'm also hoping for an amazing chemistry considering they both have nice on screen chemistry in most of their dramas. I'm just pretty excited for VIP as I follow both of the leads. And I'm so happy these two shy and timid persons become friendly. 

EGk4njpUcAE46x3.png

• Like 1