Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

sin hoonsim said:

@GHSforever, is LSY considered as tall, young? (32) & handsome (charming)?

LSY is tall for me, young because I'm 39 and Yes very handsome and charming and also very Yummmmmy I need to hurry typing this my fiancée might see this comment and get jealous LOL

Wow UR amazing dear!!! Lol faster faster

sin hoonsim said:

Best of MDSY WJ & SY cut!

Cute reconciliation

LOL this was really cute, I thought she was going to call her Dad's name because prior to that she was remembering her Dad and then she called WJ and he was right there it was too funny and cute at the same time :) wahhhhhhh you make me want to watch this drama again, but I just hate the website goodrama.net because it has 4 parts and I have to wait for to load :(Does anybody know a website where I can buy this dvd English sub thank you in advance for your help :)

Dailymotion.com?

Guest stevie8

GHSforever wrote: » sin hoonsim said:

Best of MDSY WJ & SY cut!

Cute reconciliation

LOL this was really cute, I thought she was going to call her Dad's name because prior to that she was remembering her Dad and then she called WJ and he was right there it was too funny and cute at the same time :) wahhhhhhh you make me want to watch this drama again, but I just hate the website goodrama.net because it has 4 parts and I have to wait for to load :(Does anybody know a website where I can buy this dvd English sub thank you in advance for your help :)

Yesasia.com usually have those with English sub-titles. They are selling it in Singapore with English sub. Not the full show at the moment, but I think they will have the complete show by next 2 weeks. Quite expensive though, but I guess because it is the only place that comes with both English and Chinese sub. I will usually wait for a couple of months to get it, cause it will be a lot cheaper.

Tks @ponnie22

Guest stevie8

phfb.jpgtebp.jpg
r02z.jpgvkwg.jpg

@sin hoonsim - Sang Yoon-ssi is not an unwanted puppy, far from it, my dear......the cupid has not worked its magic on him yet O:-)  Haha, love the way he always waves goodbye at the end of the interview........cute as punch ;;)

@sin hoonsim thanks for the video I just really love his shirtles body :x :x :x :-* :-* :-* :-*

guys I'm making MV for LSY i needs suggestion for music background :)

I've been making MV for GOF but youtbue keeps blocking it :(

alright my turn love this picture :)

W03-640.jpg