Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

@stevie8 and @sin hoonsim - Ooo, you've been busy!  Thanks a lot for posting all those videos and pics (and interview).  He really does seem like the perfect guy.

@kappy, what to do, a die hard fan , working extra hard to promote Our charming Sang Yoon lol

Guess i care for LSY > daily work in office ? Haha

OMG, have to queue & wait for 8 yrs... oppa fighting!!!

Right here waiting? Warm hug only kk

Don get jealous @stevie8!

Guest stevie8

sin hoonsim said:

kappy wrote: » @stevie8 and @sin hoonsim - Ooo, you've been busy!  Thanks a lot for posting all those videos and pics (and interview).  He really does seem like the perfect guy.

@kappy, what to do, a die hard fan , working extra hard to promote Our charming Sang Yoon lol
Guess i care for LSY > daily work in office ? Haha
OMG, have to queue & wait for 8 yrs... oppa fighting!!!
Right here waiting? Warm hug only kk
Don get jealous @stevie8!

@sin hoonsim - haha, not jealous at all....glad to share the "love" for the perfect guy, LSY on his thread.  @kappy - LSY is one charming actor indeed who has been under most people's radar since his debut but has only seen his fame risen recently due to MDSY.  

LSY-ssi fighting! 

:x ;) :x :-* ;;)

Guest MGYlove

Lee Sang Yoon Graduates After 13 Years From Prestigious University

Actor Lee Sang Yoon shares some great news!

On August 18, he made a special appearance on MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News” for an interview. The current MCs for the program are Kim Kook Jin and So Yi Hyun. They commented, “Heard that you’re graduating university after thirteen years” and congratulated him.

Lee Sang Yoon remarked, “It feels like I’m relieved of a huge burden. Usually, people will feel bittersweet about graduating.” He added with a smile, “But, I feel relieved a hundred percent.”

He shared, “I feel so light hearted after graduating.”

Lee Sang Yoon entered Seoul National University in 2000 and graduated this past June with a degree in physics. He made his debut in the entertainment industry in 2005 through a commercial and immediately earned the nickname “Male Kim Tae Hee” for his good looks and attending the same prestigious university.

Meanwhile, he’s currently participating in MBC’s historical drama “Goddess of Fire, Jung-yi” along with Moon Geun Young, Kim Bum, and Lee Kwang Soo.

cr:Soompi.com

And black too! ;)

And blue too...........hahahahaha......do you want me to go on, @sin hoonsim? =))

@stevie8, if UR free why not? Haha :D

Btw, i still think LSY looks greater in white (my profile pic) & yr screenshot above

green ( sportsware interview)

& purple lol 8->

Believe me if u rewatch epi 4

At opening outside WJ home

http://youtu.be/IrPvFJ2li5M

@stevie8 and sin hoonsim you guys are killing me LOL this mine is fine :x :x :x

@sin hoonsim thanks for all the video of MDSY they were my favorite as well but I cant see the video :(

my favorite was episode 5 when she was replacement as his motorcycle and they went on a date I just love it :)

Ok guys I need your opinion I heard a lot of bad review for The Duo as much as I love LSY i dont want to waste my time on it should i try it and endure the drama and just look at LSY or forget about I trust your judgement in regards to his drama so let me know Thank you in advance :)

@kappy your welcome I was going to watched couple episodes but MDSY was so good I couldnt stop LOL hope you have time to watch it You wont be dissapoint :)

Have a great day

Guest stevie8

GHSforever said:

@stevie8 and sin hoonsim you guys are killing me LOL this mine is fine :x :x :x

@sin hoonsim thanks for all the video of MDSY they were my favorite as well but I cant see the video :(

my favorite was episode 5 when she was replacement as his motorcycle and they went on a date I just love it :)

Ok guys I need your opinion I heard a lot of bad review for The Duo as much as I love LSY i dont want to waste my time on it should i try it and endure the drama and just look at LSY or forget about I trust your judgement in regards to his drama so let me know Thank you in advance :)

@kappy your welcome I was going to watched couple episodes but MDSY was so good I couldnt stop LOL hope you have time to watch it You wont be dissapoint :)

Have a great day

sin hoonsim wrote: »

Btw, i still think LSY looks greater in white (my profile pic) & yr screenshot above

@sin hoonsim - this is for you. The cool and suave MAN in White :D

I love u @stevie8, may i hug hug?

That's all my wish for this xmas

:P