Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Soompi: 

Lee Sang Yoon, Jang Nara, And More Hide Secrets Behind Their Gazes In “VIP” Character Posters

Sep 3, 2019
by M. Dang

SBS’s upcoming drama “VIP” has released moving character posters of its main cast!

“VIP” tells the story of an elite team that manages VIP clients at a department store. Lee Sang Yoon plays the team leader, Park Sung Joon, and Jang Nara plays his colleague and wife, Na Jung Sun. Lee Chung Ah plays Lee Hyun Ah, the brilliant ace who is in charge of the most VIP customers. Pyo Ye Jin and Kwak Sun Young complete the lineup as Ohn Yoo Ri and Song Mina, also employees on the team.

In his moving poster, Lee Sang Yoon looks dashing in an all-white suit that pops against the dark background. A quote appears over him that reads, “I was sure that you would be with me to the end. Because those days that I always thought about were so warm,” making viewers curious as to who he is addressing.

Jang Nara exudes elegance as she slowly turns her head and stares coldly into the camera. Her quote says, “There were times I thought that way. That my love was special enough to turn shattered fragments into gold.”

Lee Chung Ah stuns as a classy and confident career woman in her poster. Her quote declares, “I knew you were that kind of person. Stop now, before you can no longer go back,” piquing interest in what her secret may be.

Kwak Sun Young bears a powerful gaze and stance that contrast with her pure white dress. Her quote states, “If I quit now, the times I spent enduring will disappear in an instant. I’m afraid that I’ll disappear with them.”

Finally, Pyo Ye Jin looks longingly at the camera with eyes that seem to indicate a deeper pain. Her quote reads, “I might have the qualifications. But it’s my first time possessing such a thing. I have no place to stand.”

“VIP” premieres October 7 at 10 p.m. KST following the end of “Little Forest.

• Like 1

Jang Nara, Lee Sang Yoon, And More Gather For “VIP” Script Reading

Sep 7, 2019
by D. S.kim

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “VIP” has released photos of the actors coming together for their first script reading!

“VIP” will tell the story of an elite team that manages VIP clients at a department store. The drama has already gathered much attention for being the first Monday-Tuesday drama SBS will be presenting in four months since the broadcasting station made a few changes to its drama schedule.

Attending the drama’s first script reading on April 18 were actors Jang NaraLee Sang YoonLee Chung Ah, Kwak Sun Young, and Pyo Ye Jin, as well as director Lee Jung Rim.

VIP.jpg

Jang Nara quickly became immersed in her role as Na Jung Sun, a member of Sungwoon Department Store’s VIP management team who discovers a series of secrets after she receives an anonymous text. Lee Sang Yoon, who has taken on the role of Park Sung Joon, the leader of Sungwoon Department’s Store’s VIP management team and the husband of Na Jung Sun, left people at the script reading in awe by showing perfect synchronization with his character.

Lee Chung Ah alleviated the serious atmosphere of the script reading through her role as the free-spirited Lee Hyun Ah. Kwak Sun Young showed charisma as the working mother Song Mi Na, and Pyo Ye Jin transformed into Ohn Yoo Ri, the lovable maknae of the VIP management team.

The production team stated, “The passionate acting of the actors and the chemistry between them even from the first script reading will carry on to the drama. We ask that you show a lot of your interest and support for ‘VIP,’ a drama that will provide an abundant amount of things to see with the refreshing topic of a VIP management team, which is being addressed in a drama in-depth for the first time, and the complicated and tangled stories between the characters.”

“VIP” premieres on October 7 at 10 p.m. KST following the end of “Little Forest.” By Soompi

• Like 1

Watch: Shin Sung Rok And “Master In The House” Cast Take On Street Dancing And Ballroom Dancing

Sep 9, 2019
by C. Hong

On the September 8 episode of SBS’s “Master in the House,” Shin Sung Rok appeared as a special guest to receive dancing lessons along with the rest of the cast.

Shin Sung Rok has previously worked with Lee Seung Gi in the upcoming drama “Vagabond” and with Lee Sang Yoon in “Liar Game” and “On the Way to the Airport.”

The two “masters” for the episode were Park Ji Woo, a dancesport athlete, and J-Black, a hip hop dancer and choreographer. (Dancesport is the competitive form of ballroom dancing.)

After the masters made their appearance, Shin Sung Rok and the cast were shocked to learn that they had to learn both street dancing and ballroom dancing in a single day in order to participate in a college dance club workshop the next day.

Lee Sang Yoon was particularly concerned, as he was already well-known on the show to be extremely clumsy at dancing. Shin Sung Rok, on the other hand, surprised everyone with his stable rhythm and fluid movements. The cast and their guest then faced off in a “dance battle” and showcased the skills they had learned thus far.

The cast and Shin Sung Rok also went to the masters’ studios to continue to work on their skills. Shin Sung Rok, Lee Seung Gi, and Lee Sang Yoon took on the challenge of learning the paso doble, while Yook Sungjae and Yang Se Hyungperfected a hip hop routine with J-Black.

While learning the paso doble, Shin Sung Rok issued a challenge to Park Ji Woo by saying, “I think when it comes to facial expressions, the three of us are better. Our job is about expressing things with our faces after all.”

Park Ji Woo then challenged them to express themselves through a dance duet with a female partner. While Lee Sang Yoon continued to struggle with the physicality of performing dance, he surprised the whole studio and even his partner with his passionate acting and strong gaze.

Shin Sung Rok’s appearance on the show will continue in next week’s episode.

comnent: love this episode kk

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lack of time made me miss 4-5 episode of latest MITH. Yesterday I was watching the MITH episode 85.. It came to my my mind that If Shin Sung Rok came for a slight promotion of Vagabond, can Jang Nara come too..? But then again she may not want to do variety show.. And today i saw this..

EEFs2-oU0AA0EBo.jpg

I was looking forward to next episode more because it looked like Lee Sang Yoon is going to be in the opening of Dance performance.. Now I've one more episode to look forward to.

And I've to catch up with those episodes too.. 

• LOL 1

WATCH: Shin Sung Rok And Cast Of “Master In The House” Nail Their Moves For A Stunning Performance

soompi.com/article/135259…

Lee Sang Yoon showed off a splendid opening performance despite his concerns, and nailed the moves he had gotten wrong during practice.

After getting off stage, Lee Sang Yoon said, “It was a very burdensome stage for me, but I interestingly felt the nervousness that I felt when I was a teenager. I really enjoyed it.” By Soompi

• Like 1

#LeeSangYoon Shares His Thoughts On Dating And Marriage

soompi.com/article/135261…

Lee Sang Yoon shared his outlook on dating and marriage.

On the September 15 episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” the actor appeared as a special MC to promote his upcoming drama “VIP.”

The celebrity moms were delighted to see him and began asking many questions. Hong Jin Young‘s mom especially showed interest in the actor. She asked, “Do you have a girlfriend?” and he answered, “I don’t right now.” Hearing this, she commented, “Why did [women] leave alone this pretty-looking person?”

When Lee Sang Yoon said that he was 39 years old (by Korean reckoning), Hong Jin Young’s mom made everyone laugh by adding, “He’s four years apart from Jin Young.”

Lee-Sang-Yoon_1.jpg

Lee Sang Yoon has a degree in physics from the prestigious Seoul National University. When the MCs asked, “Why are you a celebrity when you were good at studying?” the actor replied, “It started as a coincidence. I was introverted, and people around me suggested that I try becoming a celebrity to change my personality. I guess they thought I’d stop doing it after some time, but this job was really fun.”

MC Seo Jang Hoon also brought up the topic of marriage. “I’m not living [alone] in order to enjoy my single life,” replied Lee Sang Yoon. “I think it’s a really important issue. I really want to [get married], and think it’s something I need to do, but you see examples of what happens when it doesn’t turn out well.”

He then glanced over at Seo Jang Hoon, and said, “Oh…nevermind.” He then apologized and lost his train of thought as he rambled on, and the other MCs stifled their laughter.

Lee-Sang-Yoon_2.jpg

By Soompi

• Thanks 1