Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest stevie8

This clip shows the profound love Woo Jae had for Seo Young and love this part (towards the end of the clip) where WJ called SY to say that he just wanted to call her name.......in his heart, he was hurting so much :((

sin hoonsim wrote: »

Press conference 'The Duo'

@sin hoonsim - oh ho........you are tempting me to watch The Duo with all the news and clips!  I like Chun Jung Myung who is a very cool actor. He was good with MGY in Cinderella's sister.......and I like his character in Man of Honour with Park Min Young.  So, both he and LSY now have played the main lead opposite MGY........lucky guys or should I say, lucky girl?  :P

I like Sang Yoon's & HR of GOF characters in The Duo, thumbs up!!

If u can find eng sub for 'The Duo' , i might watch again for 2nd round haha, dramafever? :D

Guest stevie8

2o96.jpgLSY shirtless in HTTG (year 2009) :)
EditVS 
5ztj.jpg
LSY shirtless in GOF (year 2013)......what a difference four years make to his body.......now toned and tanned, then a bit skinny and fair  :)
:D

sin hoonsim said:

stevie8 wrote: »

Press conference 'The Duo'

@sin hoonsim - oh ho........you are tempting me to watch The Duo with all the news and clips!  I like Chun Jung Myung who is a very cool actor. He was good with MGY in Cinderella's sister.......and I like his character in Man of Honour with Park Min Young.  So, both he and LSY now have played the main lead opposite MGY........lucky guys or should I say, lucky girl? 

I like Sang Yoon's & HR of GOF characters in The Duo, thumbs up!!

If u can find eng sub for 'The Duo' , i might watch again for 2nd round haha, dramafever?

You mean you watched The Duo without eng subs.........here you go, The Duo with eng subs on gooddrama >>> http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/the-duo

Sad ending?

LSY & handsome guy CJM both lead heroes! Sang Yoon stole the show haha ie above my expectation hehe

Good ending except for CJM character RIP, a hero

@stev

HTG epi 16

Another side of LSY

LSY even can sing last epi? Check it out guys!!!

Heading To The Ground's plot is nothing to shout about and sorry to say, the lead actor, YunHo is better off with his singing career..........love love TVXQ :\"> LSY was only the second lead in this drama and I have given it up after the first few episodes........may just skip to Ep 16 to watch LSY sing. Thanks for the "tip", @sin hoonsim :D \:D/

@stevie8, i hope LSY's singing skills improves since HTG lol

NG NG haha

Guest stevie8

etyv.jpg
In HTTG, LSY plays a "rascal" lawyer who likes the lead actress, Go Ara but she is in love with the first male lead, YunHo......oh man, LSY being the pitiful and nasty second lead is not fun to watch.  But LSY does look good in suits in this drama and kinda cute though not as manly as in MDSY :)
u3ch.jpg
Nasty!  X_X :-t