Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Smartest actor in Korea Lee Sang yoon to reveal macho style pictorials

Actor Lee Sang yoon shoot fashion pictorials with W

magazine and showed charismatic charms that he never showed before.

Actor Lee Sang yoon was first known for his smart brain. It is

officially known in Korea that Lee went to number one college in Korea, Seoul

National University. Then he played ‘nice son-in-law’ in mega hit drama ‘My

daughter Seo young’ which ended with the highest view rate.

Therefore, Lee is an actor who has familiar neighbor-like image for all

Korean. However, his pictorials in magazine W Korea are completely different

from how he looked before. He turned into a macho guy with tough charisma. He

shows poses and facial expressions like a real model, and he avoided clean suit

style like he showed in the series.

In one photo, he put on a shirt with suspender and matched with a clutch

bag to look sexy and charismatic. In another one, he put on a knit that reveals

his body line and he matched it with half pants and ivory colored back pack.

The bags he is holding is known from brand Couronne, which is men’s favorite

brand. 

Meanwhile, Lee Sang yoon is in preparation for a new series that is set

to be aired in the beginning of July, and he will be acting with famous top

star Moon Keun young. (photo by W Korea)

cr : bntnews.co.uk:x :\"> :P An old article published about three months ago on LSY........@sin hoonsim - when is LSY's graduation day?  Read somewhere that it is in August.....LSY is now finally an official Physics graduate of SNU.......quite an achievement indeed.  Today, August 15, is not only LSY's birthday but it is also National Relaxation Day..........hahaha, LSY can celebrate his birthday with a relaxation massage to heal all those aching muscles after "working" overnight with JY at the store!

Haha hope my msian traditional massage works for him lol :D

@stevie8, not sure date of Sang Yoon's graduation day SNU! Lost his hp no lol <:-P

He did mentioned August...

An actor Lee Sang-Yoon graduated Seoul National University 13 years after the admission.

Lee Sang-Yoon announced his graduation at the production presentation of MBC new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Goddess of Fire Jung-Yi, held at Time Square in Youngdeungpo, Seoul on 27th. Lee Sang-Yoon majoring in physics will receive his diploma on August. Until now he left and returned to school because of his work in entertainment world.

Lee Sang-Yoon smiled, saying "I finally finished a graduation thesis that I have written since the last semester" and "I will graduate 13 years after the admission." =D>

http://youtu.be/xsDYDXrHTt8

1350190115731_1_134911.jpg

The proposal scene in episode 10 of LSY's My Daughter Seo-Young...MDSY

(50 episodes , on KBS 2, Sept-2012 to Mar-2013)

MDSY regarded as national drama of Korea which LSY & LBY won heart of viewers by winning best couple awards in 2012 kdrama awards.

LSY's character Kang Woojae ->country husband & son in-law!

Hope @bobsavero w like it lol

Hi all,
I started watching Jung Yi, GOF, weeks ago and "discovered" this handsome and skilled actor.  Now I'm glued to the screen whenever he's on and constantly search his other stuff.  Wondering how it is that I haven't noticed him until now but glad I finally have.  Oh my...in addition to the handsome and skilled attributes, he is smart (hey, I liked physics in school for the most part), is tall (no offense to shorter individuals), has a lovely personality, has dimples, and has a beautiful, child-like smile.  Oh, and he can do 'angry' so charismatically. 

Happy Birthday, Lee Sang Yoon!
Wishing you the very best in all your endeavors...

@stevie8 - Thanks for the welcome and for your advice.  I was holding off on such a lengthy drama, but what you said has piqued my curiosity.  Oddly enough, I just finished watching LBY in I Hear Your Voice - my first exposure (noticeable) to her (meaning I've seen her before in Save the Last Dance for Me but didn't know her then).
Anyway, your words "absolutely gorgeous" are right on the money!

Guest stevie8

GHSforever wrote: » Hello Guys can I join you I like this Namja LOL
smart - LSY
handsome - LSY
and dont forget nice body - LSY
what else do you want :)
Thank You for the info about his thread new man for me LOL

Guest stevie8

kappy said: @stevie8 - Thanks for the welcome and for your advice.  I was holding off on such a lengthy drama, but what you said has piqued my curiosity.  Oddly enough, I just finished watching LBY in I Hear Your Voice - my first exposure (noticeable) to her (meaning I've seen her before in Save the Last Dance for Me but didn't know her then).
Anyway, your words "absolutely gorgeous" are right on the money!