Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest raraluv

Saw his ex wearing a ring in her new drama presscon..their break up was real right? In my eyes & my mind he's only for SW/HS..

@sin hoonsim I know this poll site so well. This is the site that made us crazy voting for GHS, keeping her in first three spot 2 yrs. ago. @GHSforever knows.

I will find time & make LSY in top 10 this week. hahaha.... There's a system that we found out on how to increase the votes. :D

I hope it still works.

Thanks @‌1sunflower2

LSY Japan FC :

the FC is just for the ppl living in Japan o(T_T)o

:P

Annyeong

All faithful fans of LSY

10 days more to Osaka FM

23 days more to Santa Barbara in SK

50 days more to LSY birthday

LOL

photo 833E91A2-C362-4EB0-82DE-8BD512837FF2_zpsc0trtitl.jpg

Guest stevie8

GHSforever said:

Hello MFF :)

@sin hoonsim, @stevie8 is our boss getting wet at the pool OMG look at those legs muscle Yummmy  :x :x :x :x :x my ajumma heart cant take it =(( =(( =(( ;)) ;)) ;))

LSY so innocent in this picture just love it :)

Have a great day MFF :) 

@ktyfan - I think you would have to shutdown your device and re-log on to the site to vote multiple times......as @suri2207 mentioned on page 388.  But when i checked the site, it says "Vote Once A Day.  Time reset at 24:00 KST".

Let's vote as many times as possible to put LSY in the TOP TEN!  VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!  He has 9,700 + votes and to get to no. 10, he needs to garner more than 57,500 votes!   LSY is still at no. 35.

When does this poll close?

Every vote counts 100 pts. You can use one IPaddress per vote. You can only vote once daily. However, we found a way to go around it. :D your smart phone let you vote every 15 min. for 4G in a certain time. You can stay in the mall & use all available free wifi around the area too. Lol!

The only thing is this site don't close. It's been running for the past ? some yrs. We kept GHS top3 for mos. we garnered almost 2 million votes 2 yrs ago.

@myonenonly - thanks for the info......every VOTE represents 100 pts, so LSY does not need more than 57,500 points but rather more than 575 votes (or 57,500 points) to get into the top 10!  

WHAT?  This poll does not close!!  How strange is that?  So, it is like a "live poll" that goes on forever!   And the points there reflect the cumulative points/votes to-date (since the

poll opens?).  

Anyway, will do my part and see if LSY can get into the top 10.  GO! GO! GO!

Correct! LSY no.33 now. : D

@ktyfan - I think you would have to shutdown your device and re-log on to the site to vote multiple times......as @suri2207 mentioned on page 388.  But when i checked the site, it says "Vote Once A Day.  Time reset at 24:00 KST".

Let's vote as many times as possible to put LSY in the TOP TEN!  VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!  He has 9,700 + votes and to get to no. 10, he needs to garner more than 57,500 votes!   LSY is still at no. 35.

When does this poll close?

-----DREAMING--------

@stevie8 if and only if i can get help from my co workers of 45,000 worldwide....to vote for LSY? No 1 spot

Andeoyo!

~O) :P

photo A4667994-9F37-49C6-864D-C32193A4173B_zpsb65qzava.png