Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Hello MFF :)

I just want to apologize for not being active for 2 days, I wasn't feeling well again :(

But was reading all your post and I really appreciate it :)

Guys I want to update you with LSYJAPAN FM, because of time constraints. I need to find out if you guys are going to flower stand project, my deadline was

6/25/2014 but I want to change it to 6/23/2014

I want to make sure this project is done as soon as possible and confirm because of my health condition, its nothing serious but I have neck and arm pain off and on and lately its getting worse so while I'm ok right now I could have the pain tomorrow its just depends when the pain acts up.

This is the website

http://www.biotop.ne.jp/category/1/

I hope you understand but I want to this project for LSY if you cant join us I understand.

Thank you in advance for your support :)

@sin hoonsim if i am not wrong, you asked me on AE thread whether i have already ordered AE OST, right? I don't buy it..the songs are available for free on youtube  (although not complete like on the CD) :\">

Its ok @illay ;)

Annyeong

Good morning

MFF & LSY

Please give your names to @GHSforever if you can join us

Under banner LSY soompi

flower stand at Osaka FM by end of today kk 23-June (Mon)

Khamsahamida

#MFFsupportLeeSangYoon

photo 93480001-E28B-4696-8E44-27BBA5864666_zpsauimgmgu.jpg

Gearing to work its Monday

OMG

...be happy, be healthy, eat healthy ^o^

CF centrum

Making of CF centrum

photo 5A95477C-5053-4F50-B0A3-929C777B41DD_zpstjhohk66.jpg

Haha

@‌ktyfan :P chill

I have watched HTTG or no limit...lol

Hopefully LSY can sing much much better at Osaka FM :D

@stevie8 has watched Home Sweet Home...buddy please take over

Andeoyo!!! :-h ~O)

Note: LSY won best new artist for HSH in year 2010

Highly recommended 'The Duo'

@‌ktyfan

HSH dramafever not complete for us to watch in our country lol

Try other available sites kk

Guest stevie8

ktyfan said: @sinhoonsim‌, have you watched LSY's Home sweet home? Worth watching? I watched Heading to the ground...was a total waste of time. Forwarded most of the show n only watcged lsy's parts

photo 1F1B8E90-3982-4A2A-8628-F0306066AB48_zpskdzwildn.jpg

@to_santabarbara: 사랑을 꿈꾸는 도시 #산타바바라 "우리 사귀기로 한 거 기억 안나요?"

이상윤은 기억 못하는 취중고백... 그날 밤 두 남녀에게 무슨 일이?

사랑은 이렇게 시작되는거죠 :) http://t.co/tuOfJ0CBEv

photo 387772AC-B664-4953-8218-D27AD8F438CF_zps7snokqh0.jpg

LOL

@ to _ santabarbara: Love dreaming of the city# Santa Barbara "We decided to make you remember it? "remember Lee Sang-yoon of the drunk, ... What happened to him that night two male and female? Love is the beginning this barbarism: http:// T. C. O. /tuOfJ 0 CBEv

@to_santabarbara: ★#산타바바라 뮤직 쇼케이스 EVENT★

트위터 팔로잉은 기본! 이벤트 멘션 RT하고 댓글 남겨주세요.

총 5분(10석)을 와인처럼 달콤하고 음악처럼 짜릿한 쇼케이스에 초대합니다! http://t.co/jQsExyo1CG

SB VIP premier is 9th of july,showcase is 30th of june ? To confirm with J Wide

KIV

photo 832C755E-5365-4F6C-9341-318920B1C158_zpsisuuxwwi.jpg

Thank you @sinhoonsim for the post about Santa Barbara!I am looking forward to the movie!! It is very much my kind of movie!LSY's agency JWide Company is holding a musical showcase of the movie Santa Barbara.It might be a typo or maybe it is for real...only 5 people (along with a person s/he wants to bring, so a total of 10 people) will be selected to come to the musical showcase. Date: June 30, Monday at 8PMLocation: Hong Dae's ?Bel Rose?Application Time: June 23~June 26Winners announced: June 27th
(I remember GHS also held a musical showcase before her movie MAGIC premiered. Santa Barbara is having a VIP Premier on July 9th? I also heard that LSY plays guitar and piano...)thanks so much for the news.I reviewed few of Yoon JinSeo's dramas and movies---very good actress and acts very naturally...I am thinking they may have a very good chemistry too in this movie!Fighting!!

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MFF,

Thank you so much @All MFF for the updates, wah really can't wait for LSY new movie Santa Barbara, thanks @cheerkoo for the translation, is that mean at June 30 2014, Sang Yoon will be there too?
so his schedule so far is :
June, 27 : Tremolo Fan Signing
June 30  : Musical showcase ??
July 5     : Osaka FM
July 9     : SB Movie Premiere
Please correct me if i'm wrong :)
and @sinhoonsim thanks for bringing LSY's video message regarding his FM in Osaka on AE thread :) when i first open the video on YT i want to scream out loud and say "Park Dong Ju"....gosh i really miss his voice :) can't get enough of him even after rewatching AE for how many times,hehe :) would it be great if at his FM, he would love to singing one of AE OST :)
Fighting LSY and @ All MFF, we really hope @All MFF that can go to his Fan Signing or FM could share to us their full reports, thanks in advance, and take care >:D<

Hi all! This musical showcase are for fans only? (Sorry kinda slow today :) ) I hope LSY will bring someone who is into musical too. :P (dreaming!) I'm sure he will be with his lead actress.

His schedule is full for the next few weeks. I hope he has time to go out with his first love in AE. ( dreaming again!)

I hope Hye Sun will be able to attend his movie premiere. I will remind her in twitter. Hahaha...

My apologies to those who don't ship them.

Stay healthy & happy thoughts! @stevie8 miss you at AE. :D

Guest stevie8

:-h @myonenonly and all LSY-loving chingus,  annyeong.....gotta tear myself away from soompi for a bit to catch up with my RL chores which have been neglected for the past 2 months or so :))
xE6fiM3.jpgcgOCDsA.jpg
Now we know what LSY has been up to after AE ended.........he wasted no time in catching up with his buddies and went swimming at Ocean Bay, Geoje-do, the second largest island in SK after Jeju-do.  Good way to unwind and to keep fit after the gruelling AE filming!
Info about Ocean Bay: 

Ocean Bay, the second park opened by Daemyung Resort (the first is Ocean World, of course) is near the port of Geoje in Gangwon province. Usually, it’s strange to have a water park by the sea; you wonder if it’s not better to just go for a dip in the ocean, but because of the rocky shore that stretches in front of Ocean Bay, settling for a dip in the pool as you look out to the ocean seems the better choice. Of course, Ocean Bay is a theme park located inside Daemyung Resort. So the park paid a lot of attention to the fact that a lot of families would visit. The outdoor wave pool is 1.5 meters at its deepest point and there are specific facilities for kids.