Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Good Morning MFF :)

@stevie8 no information yet in regards to Santa Barbara waiting for our contact Sally as soon as I get info MFF will get the information :)

Ladies and Gents, as you all know that LSY is having a fan meeting July 5 2014 in OSAKA japan

@sin hoonsim and I are trying to send him a flower stand for his fan meet. If you want to join us please PM me and let me know. It will depends on how many wants to participate as to how many flower stand we can send to his event.

This is the website

http://www.biotop.ne.jp/category/1/

LSYJapan will help me with this event, as to contact the company itself she's been great :)

We need to act soon since the event is happening in 2 weeks, Thanks in advance for supporting Lee Sang Yoon :)

------UPDATE-------

Please PM @GHSforever by 25 June (wed) if MFF interested to join & contribute:

Flower stand Osaka Fan Meeting coming 5-July

Sample flower stand previous

Tokyo Fan Meeting 23-Nov-2013

@‌sangsangsmile

photo 644B57FC-7165-4358-949D-67FB6320C4EE_zpsbfpekm0d.jpg

@LeeSangYunJapanFan

photo F1BF9909-D574-4F2D-8D3D-57D41186AE24_zps8tztbzkd.jpg

Guest stevie8

sin hoonsim said: @sangyoon4ever‌ don't be sad Our boss is always with us lol :P Have u watched LSY previous dramas -my daughter seoyoung -the duo ( kwi dong) -life is beautiful -home sweet home Warning Please DO NOT repost out from LSY soompi Zoombies

Guest stevie8

sin hoonsim said: Its a joke dear...google :D Dong Joo looked ugly? Do u want me to delete them dear? Buddy can u check instagram Owner @leesangyoon15 :-h Could be Park Dong Joo@LSY kk

Guest sangyoon4ever

@sin hoonsim yup i already watched it, include GOF and No Limit/Heading to the ground kkkkanw, what's up with @leesangyoon15 insta? i know the owner lol

If you are ready to to look at the movie trailer~keke (I think this would help me lessen the withdrawal from AE!!)

I think I will like this movie!! Somewhat funny, somewhat mellow, and seems romantic...!!LSY plays an easy-going romantic musical director and Yoon JinSeo plays a perfectionist Advertising Ex. (below is just from what they say. Y=Yoon JinSeo; L=LSY)Starts July!Wish him and Santa Barbara success. !!Y--If possible I'd like to visit all the wineries from movies.L-I really believe that there is a person in this world with whom I can do the work that I really love.Y--I don't date people I work with. Are you interested in me?  Let us just go.L--Can we go somewhere and have just one more drink?Y--Have you ever drank and make a mistake?L--I may have gotten drunk but never have I caused pain to others.Y--JungWoo-ssi (LSY's moivie name)! Let us just leave him here and leave.Y--You said you love me. We agreed to date.L--Really?(new female voice)--Oppa, Where are you?Y--What is this?(new voice)--Let us stop seeing each other now.(another female voice)--We are going to record in America.L--Soo Gyung-ssi!L--This is also the winery that came out in that movie.(female hugging)--Oppa!Y--Do you happen to know where JungWoo-ssi is?(man's voice)--What if he could be late to the recording. All the musicians have left already.L--I am sorry. Suddenly something came up.Y--How can a person be that irresponsible!L--Did we really agree to date?

Hi all! The movie Santa Barbara looks good. Since it is a romantic movie, there will be kissing. I will just close my eyes. :D ....actually this is the kind of movie that GHS loves. :x :x :x ... She likes to watch last full shows :P hope she'll watch it with our love-sick-Dongjyah! :)