Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

SBS’s “One the Woman” not only remained first place in its own time slot, but also managed to continue its perfect eight-episode streak as the most-watched miniseries of the entire week. The latest episode 10 of the hit comedy starring Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoonearned an average nationwide rating of 13.3 percent.

“One the Woman” was also the most-watched program of any kind to air on Saturday among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 6.0 percent.

17.10.2021 article by E.Cha of Soompi

• Thanks 1

30.10.2021 by E.Cha Soompi

episode 13

SBS’s “One the Woman” soared to new heights last night!

On October 29, the hit comedy drama starring Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon achieved the highest viewership ratings of its run thus far. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “One the Woman” scored an average nationwide rating of 16.0 percent, setting a new personal record and continuing its 11-episode streak as the most-watched miniseries of the week.

“One the Woman” also reached a new all-time ratings high among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 6.5 percent for the night.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “One the Woman”!

• Like 1

When I see LSY laughing and joking with Honey Lee in the BTS video’s, I just really smile. He looks so relaxed and happy. I watched him in all the Masters in the House episodes. I felt equally happy when he laughed out loud in those clips. He can look shy and serious in some situations! So happy, laughing LSY is fabulous!!! :) :) :) 

• Like 2

Congratulations OTW Team woohoooo

an achievement boss

Spoiler

“One The Woman” Finale Achieves Highest Ratings Of Its Entire Run

“One The Woman” Finale Achieves Highest Ratings Of Its Entire Run

Nov 7, 2021
by E. Cha

SBS’s “One the Woman” has ended on a high note!

On November 6, the series finale of the hit drama starring Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoonachieved the show’s highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the final broadcast of “One the Woman” scored an average nationwide rating of 17.8 percent and a peak of 22.7 percent, marking a new personal record for the series.

“One the Woman” also ended its run as the most-watched program of the entire week among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 6.4 percent.

Spoiler

Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Won Geun, And Jin Seo Yeon Share Closing Comments On “One The Woman”

Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Won Geun, And Jin Seo Yeon Share Closing Comments On “One The Woman”

Nov 6, 2021
by C. Hong

The lead cast of SBS’s “One the Woman” shared their closing comments as their drama airs its final episode!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor named Jo Yeon Joo, who gets amnesia and switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law named Kang Mi Na, who happens to look exactly like her. The show garnered strong ratings, ranking the most-watched miniseries of the week for 13 weeks in a row and recording a personal best ratings of 20.6 percent.

Honey Lee, who played the dual roles of Jo Yeon Joo and Kang Mi Na, said, “I think I always feel disappointed at the end of a project. I don’t want to say goodbye to the cast and crew I’ve worked with, and it’s the last time that I’ll be playing this character, and I’m saying goodbye to the viewers who loved ‘One the Woman’ too. I think I always feel both refreshed and regretful at the end. Not just me, but all the actors and production staff members worked hard, but I think it was due to the viewers that our hard effort didn’t go to waste and was able to shine bright. Thank you so much.” She picked the commotion scene in the church in episode 2 as her most memorable scene and said, “I remember thinking, ‘Is this really okay?’ while we were filming it. It was in the script, so I participated faithfully in filming as an actor, but it came out far better than I’d expected. A lot of people around me said it was a very refreshing scene.”

honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman.jp

Lee Sang Yoon played Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol heir who returns to Korea to seek the truth behind his father’s mysterious death. He said, “It feels like we’re parting ways just as we’ve become close friends and started to really mesh well together. I was happy to be able to film with such great people like the cast and crew, and I was grateful that people were entertained by the results. Filming was full of fun and happiness until the end, so I hope that energy gets transmitted to the viewers as well.” He picked his most memorable scene as the ending scene in episode 10. “It’s a scene we filmed with the younger versions and the older versions of the characters together, and it contained one of the key points of the drama,” he said.

lee-sang-yoon-honey-lee-one-the-woman.jp

Jin Seo Yeon played Han Sung Hye, the ruthless eldest daughter of Hanju Group. She said, “I played a villain in the drama, but I worked hard to make her seem like a real person. I pitied Sung Hye as someone who was desperate for love. It was an honor and a great happiness to work on such an entertaining project. Thank you for loving ‘One the Woman.’ All the cast and crew treasured our memories of filming happily together and worked hard until the end.” She picked the scene in episode 9 where Jo Yeon Joo gets drunk and sits in front of her house as the most memorable, and explained, “It’s not my scene, but Yeon Joo’s body language when she got drunk was so memorable and lovable. I thought it was amazing that [Honey Lee] didn’t try to make it look pretty and made it look very natural. I think it was a condensation of the main theme of ‘One the Woman.’ It showed how the main characters were pushing aside their deep sadness for the sake of their goals and for the sake of justice.”

Spoiler

jin-seo-yeon-one-the-woman.jpeg

Lee Won Geun played Ahn Yoo Joon, a young prosecutor who is close with Jo Yeon Joo. He said, “Thanks to the director, writer, all the production staff, and the senior actors, it was always a warm and happy set to be on. It was a great honor and blessing for me to be able to work with such amazing people, as well as have the viewers sending such a lot of interest and support behind us. ‘One the Woman’ was a project that helped me become a better actor and a better person. I won’t forget this gratitude and become an actor who can repay it through my skills. Thank you.”

lee-sang-yoon-lee-won-geun-one-the-woman

For his most memorable scene, he picked the church commotion in episode 2 like Honey Lee, as well as Jo Yeon Joo and her grandmother’s reunion in the epilogue of episode 12. “There’s nothing more than can be said about Honey Lee’s passionate acting,” he said. “The scenes are extreme opposites, but they showed our drama’s tone and color well. I also watched from a viewer’s perspective and laughed and cried.” About his own favorite scene, he picked the cart bar scene in episode 9 and said, “In the script, it’s a scene about quiet comfort, but when I was filming, I could feel the weight and size of the emotions. Thinking, ‘I also want to be loved,’ I started to cry without realizing it. I like the scene because it showed that Yoo Joon’s feelings weren’t weak, and how hard and beautiful it was to be in unrequited love.”

Spoiler

one-the-woman.jpeg

The final episode of “One the Woman” aired on November 6 at 10 p.m. KST.

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

“One The Woman” Cast Dress Up As Superheroes and Supervillains To Fulfill Ratings Promise

“One The Woman” Cast Dress Up As Superheroes and Supervillains To Fulfill Ratings Promise

Nov 7, 2021
by C. Hong

The cast of SBS’s “One the Woman” fulfilled their ratings promise to viewers!

Before the premiere of “One the Woman,” the actors had pledged to wear superhero costumes if their drama surpassed 17 percent in viewership ratings. The drama hit a new personal best in ratings with its final episode, scoring 17.8 percent nationwide.

On November 7, Honey Lee shared a photo of the four cast members dressed up as they’d promised on her personal Instagram. Honey Lee was dressed as Wonder Woman (the title of the drama is a pun on the name Wonder Woman), Lee Sang Yoon was dressed as Superman, Lee Won Geun was dressed as Thor, and Jin Seo Yeon dressed as Hela, the villain from “Thor: Ragnarok.”

In the caption, Honey Lee wrote, “We’ve come to fulfill our promise. We’re just fulfilling our pledge, but why does it feel like a punishment?”

The actors also held a live broadcast on SBS’s Instagram account in their costumes.

Actor Ryu Seung Ryong commented on her post, “I thought the first photo was of action figures.” Actor Kim Ji Suk commented, “What’s with this synchronization?”

• Love 1

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2021] One the Woman, 원 더 우먼

Spoiler

Lee Sang Yoon Talks About His Supporting Role In “One The Woman,” Chemistry With The Cast, And More

Lee Sang Yoon Talks About His Supporting Role In “One The Woman,” Chemistry With The Cast, And More

Nov 9, 2021
by S. Nam

Lee Sang Yoon talked about his recently-concluded hit SBS drama “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor named Jo Yeon Joo (Honey Lee). She gets amnesia and switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law named Kang Mi Na, who happens to look exactly like her. Lee Sang Yoon plays Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol heir who returns to Korea to seek the truth behind his father’s mysterious death. The show garnered strong ratings, ranking the No. 1 most-watched miniseries of the week for 13 weeks in a row and recording personal best ratings of 20.6 percent.

Lee-Sang-Yoon-2.jpg

During the interview, Lee Sang Yoon was asked if there was any burden in starring in a drama in which Honey Lee was mostly the sole main character. The actor honestly replied that he did feel it was a shame his character didn’t get to actively participate in the action near the end with the story about his father. Nonetheless, he commented, “However, actress Honey Lee led the story amazingly on set and at the reading. While looking at her do a good job and fighting to do well, I thought it would be selfish to talk about my screen time, and I accepted that this is the type of drama it is.”

Lee-Sang-Yoon-3.jpg

Instead, Lee Sang Yoon’s character Han Seung Wook acted as a great source of support for Jo Yeon Joo. He commented, “I feel as if the greatest charm the project has is that Han Seung Wook is the only person who provides strength to Jo Yeon Joo. Seung Wook actually receives more help. In some aspects, the female lead did something for the male lead in a way most other dramas would have the male lead do for the female lead, so [Han Seung Wook] doesn’t have skills in that aspect, but I feel that it’s charming that he was on [Jo Yeon Joo’s] side during her most difficult times.”

Lee-Sang-Yoon.jpg

The actor revealed that “One the Woman” was the script he had the most fun reading and that his agency’s CEO had suggested the role because his previous character from “VIP” had received so much hate.

Lee Sang Yoon continued, “I was talking with actor Jo Dal Hwan, and he motioned, ‘You always do a drama that does well.’ I joked, ‘It does well because I’m in it!’ but I honestly got the thought that I have luck in selecting projects rather than the drama doing well because I’m in it. My CEO contemplates a lot when he looks at potential projects.” The actor summarized that his dramas did well thanks to the CEO’s choice and the work of the other actors.

Regarding his acting in “One the Woman,” Lee Sang Yoon replied, “It was a time in which I got to attempt the things I was thinking about acting-wise, and it’s the first project in which I tried to act comfortably.” He commented that he was happy to hear from viewers that his acting felt different in his latest project.

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yoon-5.jpg

Lee Sang Yoon also praised his co-star Honey Lee. He shared, “She’s a refreshing person, so she always leads the atmosphere on set refreshingly, and I received a lot of help from her. Even when I didn’t especially do anything, people greeted me brightly. I was grateful to her for letting me be on a set like this, and she was considerate acting-wise as well, so I received a lot of help there. After time passed and we became closer, we could talk more comfortably about making each other stand out better, and we playfully shared our interpretations of scenes. We filmed while having fun.”

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yoon-4.jpg

Previously in “Whisper,” Lee Sang Yoon and Kim Chang Wan were on opposite sides as son and father. Lee Sang Yoon shared how difficult it was last time because they hadn’t been on the same team, but this time he had fun filming because they were on the same side. He commented, “It’s nice because I felt that I got closer to him than before.”

Since Lee Sang Yoon, Honey Lee, and Kim Chang Wan all graduated from Seoul National University without a degree in acting, Lee Sang Yoon shared that working together was a fun experience especially because they could relate to each other on the concerns that arose from becoming actors without having majored in acting.

Spoiler

Lee-Sang-Yoon-6.jpg

He shared, “While completely wrapping up filming, I felt really empty after we finished filming the scene of us three together. I got the thought that this is all really over then. We talked about our school days, and since I went to college at the same time as Honey Lee, we talked about school and the things they sold at the cafeteria. However, the time Kim Chang Wan was at school was when the campus was split, so we couldn’t talk much about school.”

In the drama, THE BOYZ‘s Younghoon played Lee Sang Yoon’s younger self. When asked how similar he was to Younghoon, Lee Sang Yoon joked, “This question is cruel.” He continued, “When they told me who was playing my younger self, I looked him up, and I was surprised to see his picture. He was also so cool and handsome in real life that I was very surprised. I felt that it’d be a relief if the viewers didn’t curse, so I think we’re 0 percent similar.”

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1

First time for me in this sub forum. After stumbling across the recent comedy One the Woman, I really got into properly learning about Lee Sang Yoon. Should have done it years ago! Love everything that I’ve learnt so far about him, look and personality alike- such a manly, calm and mature oppa with a sexy brain. Here is wishing him lots of success with the next projects and finding his personal happiness:heart:

• Like 2

Quick Poll- K-Drama Seasons

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

• Like 1