Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Watch: “Handsome Tigers” Gears Up For Exciting Basketball Journey With Celebrity Team

Watch: “Handsome Tigers” Gears Up For Exciting Basketball Journey With Celebrity Team

Dec 30, 2019
by J. Lim

Upcoming basketball variety show “Handsome Tigers” has released a teaser for the show!

The teaser introduces the cast members who will be making up the team of Lee Sang Yoon, ASTRO’s Cha Eun WooYoo Seon Ho, Seo Ji Suk, Kim Seung Hyun, Julien Kang, Shorry, and Kang Kyung Joon with Seo Jang Hoon as the coach and Red Velvet’s Joy as the manager.

The teaser throws out the question, “What is real basketball?” and gives the answer, “A game between the ball and net, with desperation that doesn’t let you step down for a single minute or second. The basketball court boils over at 100 degrees with heat, it’s the temperature of real basketball that we will show.”

The team members can be seen giving their all as they participate in matches and fight to win.

New stills also relay the excitement of the matches, as Seo Jang Hoon coaches them to bring out their individual talents. He is said to have smiled and said, “They’re much more talented than I expected them to be.”

Handsome-Tigers.jpg

Producing director Ahn Chae Chul explained, “The first match was actually a secret to the team. All of the staff were on alert as it was a secret match, but the players were having so much fun that everyone was cheering for them. Some of the team members were meeting each other for the first time, but they quickly became friends as they spent time together. They even met up for an unplanned dinner.”

“Handsome Tigers” is set to premiere on SBS on January 10, 2020 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

posterphoto1137356.jpg

Following the end of "VIP" many are wondering what the future holds for the drama's leading man, Lee Sang-yoon. Though a widely recognized presence in the South Korean entertainment industry, Lee Sang-yoon tends to be better known for variety show appearances than dramas.

Lee Sang-yoon has explained his interest in doing both as relating to his desire to have a wide variety of experiences, as part of his belief that it will improve his acting.

One specific example cited was of Lee Sang-yoon's appearances on the variety show 'Master in the House', wherein he learns about various peculiar trades. Lee Sang-yoon has had considerably kind words about the advice he received from husband-and-wife couple Cha In-pyoand Shin Ae-ra through that program, and following "VIP" he will appear in the variety show 'Handsome Tigers' next month, wherein he joins a basketball team.

posterphoto1137355.jpg

Lee Sang-yoon has also expressed thanks for having the chance to spend his life before his forties doing such endeavors. Lee Sang-yoon has on the other end shown some disappointment over not getting married, as many of the happy people around him have. However, his concern is less about the institution of marriage and the pressures regarding it so much as the fact that he has yet to find the right person. Lee Sang-yoonnevertheless feels he can be fulfilled without that.

Written by William Schwartz of Hancinema 

Lee Sang Yoon Says Working On Variety Shows Is Difficult For Him

Lee Sang Yoon Says Working On Variety Shows Is Difficult For Him

Jan 2, 2020
by K. Z

Lee Sang Yoon recently admitted that working on variety shows is a lot more difficult than anticipated.

During his appearance on SBS’s variety show “Master in the House,” viewers got the opportunity to see Lee Sang Yoon the person instead of Lee Sang Yoon the actor. Although eventually he got the hang of things, Lee Sang Yoon admitted that appearing on variety shows is “becoming difficult.”

“I slowly figured out what I was supposed to do by watching. However, I don’t think I was successful in putting for the effort needed to do as well as I hoped. At first things were difficult because I didn’t know this or that, but now even though I know a little bit more, I still haven’t got the skill [for variety]. It’s difficult because it’s not somegthing I really enjoy. Whether it was then or now, it’s difficult,” he said.

Lee Sang Yoon continued, “I didn’t know what to expect, so wouldn’t I run into some problems? In the case of dancing, the last dance is the last dance. During a concert, I’d learn the dance today at 4 p.m. and have to perform it tomorrow at 11 a.m. For anyone with the base skillset needed, it’s a skill that you can build upon. For me, even though there are parts I’ve gotten used to, I don’t have that base skillset. So I was a little embarrassed [during filming].”

However, he hasn’t entirely given up on the genre as a whole. Starting from this month, Lee Sang Yoon will be appearing on the SBS basketball-centered variety show “Handsome Tigers.” He said, “I like basketball, so when I was filming ‘Master in the House,’ I sought out the people in charge of that show and asked them [to be part of the show].”

Lee Sang Yoon will be appearing alongside the likes of Cha Eun Woo, Yoo Seon Ho, and more on the new show. “Yoo Seon Ho and Cha Eun Woo are good looking. They are athletic and personable. They listen well to their hyungs and are quite charming,” he said of his fellow co-stars.

“Handsome Tigers” will premier on January 10 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

{never give up...boss}