Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

• 1 month later...
Guest stevie8

j2tr.jpgcr : Baidu
This thread has been neglected.  For the lucky LSY fans in Japan, he will be having his first Japan Fan Meeting in Tokyo on November 23, 2013.  Don't forget to mark your calendar and head to the venue on the day :))

cr : Baidu

This thread has been neglected.  For the lucky LSY fans in Japan, he will be having his first Japan Fan Meeting in Tokyo on November 23, 2013.  Don't forget to mark your calendar and head to the venue on the day :))

KK, right here waiting in Malaysia (not so lucky fan, but is definately a DIE HARD fan) :D

Goddess of fire is on air MBC KT 10pm Mon & Tue since 1.7.2013

Latest episode dubbed english is available-> www.dramaholics.com

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi Episode 12 Review: Lee Sang Yoon Knows Who Moon Geun Young Really Is

Aug 6, 2013

Sunny

drama

Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, Kim Bum, Lee Sang Yoon, Moon Geun Young

0 Comments and 0 Reactions

In Goddess of Fire Jung Yi, episode 12, Gwang Hae(played by Lee Sang Yoon) found out who Yoo Jung(played by Moon Geun Young) really was.

Gwang Hae found out the Tae Pyeong was Jung who he thought was dead five years ago. He got extremely mad and said to Kim Tae Do(played by Kim Bum), “I can’t forgive both you and Jung for lying to me.”

As Tae Do went on his knees and asked for forgiveness, Gwang Hae asked, “What happened? Why did you lie to me about her death?” Tae Do answered, “Many things changed after you left. Jung almost got caught for high treason, and she lost her father and her smile. We planned this to avoid you, and to stay alive.”

Gwang Hae then said to Tae Do, “Don’t tell Jung that I found out she who she is. This is my punishment for you.”

• Like 1

A brief historical background of GOF:-

Gwanghaegun was the second son of King Seonjo, born to Lady Kim (Gongbin), a concubine. When Japan invaded Korea to attack the Ming Empire, he was installed as Crown Prince. When the king fled north to the border of Ming, he set up a branch court and fought defensive battles. During and after the Seven Year War (1592–1598), he acted as the de facto ruler of the Joseon Dynasty, commanding battles and taking care of the reconstruction of the nation after the devastating wars, in the place of old and weak King Seonjo.

Although it brought prestige to him, his position was still unstable. He had an elder but incompetent brother Prince Imhae ( Imhaegun, 임해군, 臨海君) and a younger but legitimate brother Prince Yeong-chang (Yeong-chang Daegun, 영창대군, 永昌大君), who was supported by the Lesser Northerners faction. Fortunately for Gwang-hae, King Seonjo's abrupt death made it impossible for his most favorite son Yeong-chang Daegun to succeed to the throne.

At this time,the Japanese invasion of Korea happens and the military personnel is called into action.Tae-do helps Gwanghae who is leading the troops and trying to govern,and helps save Prince Imhae who was captured as a hostage by the Japanese.He fights the ninjas attempting to assassinate Gwanghae,and in the battle ground where arrows are aiming towards them,he finally tells Jung how deeply he loves her.Even though she doesn't answer him,he sees in her the smile and the tears in her eyes,and he vows that for the rest of his life,he will live for Jung and not for his liege.In the end,he leaves for Japan with Jung.

Her name will forever remain in Joseon annals as one of the most prolific and decorated potters in history.But in the end,Jung falls into a trap set by mad jealous Lee Yook-do and becomed coveted by Japanese shogun Toyotomi Hideyoshi who wants her for her ceramic talent.Jung becomes the only one who can end the Japanese invasion,so she decides to sacrifice herself in order to end it.She goes abroad to Japan with Kim Tae-do and there she creates the famed Joseon-era ceramic that will endure for generations in Japan.

Guest MGYlove

LOL @sinhoonsim

All
co-stars Moonie I respect, if I find the news of Lee Sang Yoon I'll post here to avoid spamming the thread GOF Soompi
;)