Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

sin hoonsim said:

Gosh JSJ is at page 806!!!

Who the heck is JSJ?

lol sb SJS, So Ji Sub, aigooo

his Master Sun is so scarry until i type my idol name wrongly hahaha :D

Don worry LSY, i m still yr no 1 fan in Msia i hope :\">

Hello Guys :)

I know its crazy but for finally finished MDSY that's all I did was watched this drama from Friday till now I couldn't stop watching it :)

Thank You so much for letting me about this drama it was good I was never disappointed all characters was awesome :)

It was long but it was worth it, the only drama I watched more than 50 episodes was this and Pure 19 and it was 162 episode because it was GHS :)

I actually like our OTP their very cute however I like Jung Ji and Gwanghae better just my opinion I think MGY and LSY are cute together in real life as well :)

again Im his new fan I love LSY and his cute dimples he's not only handsome he's also smart, eventhough it took him 14 years to finish school but at least he did I gave him credit for that, it took me 15 years to get my bachelors degree but they were a lot of circumstances so that's why I understand LSY

LSY fighting and to us and Thank You guys for letting me get to know this wonderful guy :)

Guest stevie8

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Section TV, Lee Sang-yoon #04, 이상윤 20130222

Guest stevie8

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1150987.htm

How do you feel now that living as KWJ is over now?
LSY: "I still can't really believe it since it hasn't been so long, but I think MDSY is a drama that has been the start of people to get to know LSY.  I think that in my next projects people will think there's WJ and might be more interested so MDSY allowed for all that to happen."

Paraphrase of the next part.  I was curious too on how WJ's character would change after learning the facts about SY and breaking up with her and what the difference would be in the way he loved her.  At first he loved by only doing things his own way, but after learning about SY's past life and how hard she lived he learns to change and love in a different way that is more understanding and caring to the other person.

He even experienced an intense crying scene this time in this drama.  LSY said, "When you think about it it's not even 1/10th of crying time compared to BoYoung sunbae, but my crying scene bursting with tears does stick out in my memory.  When I was little my nickname was cry baby, but as I grew up I forgot how to cry.  So I cried quite a bit of tears this time."

They ask him about how now he has a huge fan base of older woman and is seen as the ideal son-in-law.  They ask him does he realize his popularity.  He then talks about how when he used to go to church with his parents people would sometimes just say hello but that's it.  But, now people who didn't really know before say hi to him and he took pictures and wrote autographs for a lot of people so he was surprised.

With the last two episodes still waiting there was a lot of anticipation and curiosity from everybody.

LSY:  I went home to eat because I was sleepy while filming the last scenes and my mom asked me, is the dad going to die.  Even a friend that I used to play basketball with asked is he going to die.  I thought wow so this is how it feels to be in a drama with 47% ratings.  

He had good fortune with co-stars as well since, LBY, PHJ, PJA, CHJ, and CYY all have outgoing personalities.  They would even spend time together on days they weren't filming and eat and watch movies together.  

LSY:  "It was such a great team even though it might be a little weird team.  Usually resting days were on Fridays but how everyone didn't have any plans and didn't miss one meeting day is a mystery.  Since all our personalities matched we were able to become really close."  (Come on there's gotta be some kind of couple hidden in this group haha those sound like secret dates to me hidden in the form of a group lol...dang they really sound like they had a good time what are they going to do now that it's over?...)

They talk about school and how he's been attending school for 13 years now and how he didn't pass English so he has to take another class this semester to graduate.  They said he laughed it off good-naturedly.

Summary:  He went to class and listened to the English lectures but sat in the way back in the corner because he was a little embarrassed.  The students nowadays have such good English skills that he couldn't follow their skills so he just went to school quietly.

This time in the drama he got married to SY twice.  LSY said he asked a married sunbae, Now, I won't get nervous when I get married for real right," the sunbae said with a smile that it's not much different from acting, but if you were to really marry a few times that might be a different story.

In the drama it ended with you having a daughter.  LSY:  "After watching the last episode my parents said to me, "We want to see our granddaughter too."  I just laughed it off but I probably should get married too huh.  I'm thinking that I want to get married at least before I'm 40."

The article talks about the how all the dramas that LSY has been in he has been able to work with some very famous writers.

LSY:  I just want to say again that through the drama MDSY the most important message was to have strength.  I hope to work and meet with the writers again in the future.

*********************************************************The above is a translation, of an LSY interview, by @bluebear847 on MDSY thread.  LSY mentioned that he would like to get married before 40!! That's still a long long way to go.......plenty of time to pick and choose the lucky girl :bz

Guest stevie8

k18l.jpgmr9f.jpgLSY and his GOF's baby brother, the youngest prince (not sure what this young actor's name is).......both taking pictures with this cutie pie.  The young man also appeared in MDSY as the grandson of the old client of Lawyer Seo Young.:D

@stevie8 and @sin hoonsim - Ooo, you've been busy!  Thanks a lot for posting all those videos and pics (and interview).  He really does seem like the perfect guy.
That pic of the young and older princes while lying in the pit was great.  So alike.
@GHSforever - Wow, you marathoned MDSY... too good!  Thanks for your feedback.  I'll have to schedule watching all his stuff.  Still trying to decided which should be first..