The Jolie-pitt Family

Guest Galchi

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunny_dance

^

their balcony overlooks a canal so they're most likely waving or looking at the passing boats down below. and they're probably staying on the nth floor that most likely has the best views of the city from, of course, their balcony. xD

Guest sunny_dance

Brad Pitt's Parents: Grandkids Bonding Time!

brad-pitt-parents-08.jpg

brad-pitt-parents-01.jpg

brad-pitt-parents-03.jpg

brad-pitt-parents-19.jpg

brad-pitt-parents-12.jpg

Brad Pitt: Park Playground with the Kids -- And Parents!

brad-pitt-park-12.jpg

brad-pitt-park-16.jpg

brad-pitt-park-18.jpg

brad-pitt-park-01.jpg

brad-pitt-park-13.jpg

credit: justjared

Guest sunny_dance

Brad Pitt: Doug Pitt Named Goodwill Ambassador Of Tanzania

doug-pitt-goodwill-ambassador-tanzania.jpg

Doug Pitt is honored for his humanitarian work and named Goodwill Ambassador of the United Republic of Tanzania by President Jakaya Kikwete at NYC’s Essex House on Monday (April 19).

His older brother, actor Brad Pitt, was supposed to attend the tribute dinner but he was grounded due to the volcanic ash from Iceland’s Eyjafjallajokull volcano. Doug’s wife Lisa Pitt was in attendance.

FYI: Doug is a professional photojournalist and a director of Africa 6000 International, a charity that helps supply fresh water in Africa.

...so big hearts do run in the family! =]

he looks like brad, sort of. xD

Guest KATTK

Credit : k1eo and dulcieafrom JJB.yuku

Photos: Brad's Outdoor Fun With Shiloh, Maddox, Pax and Zahara!

Brad Pitt took advantage of the sun in Venice yesterday afternoon to hit the park with his oldest children Shiloh, Zahara, Pax and Maddox. The playground is one of their favorite places to let loose and explore, though the gang has been having lots of fun between their boat rides and ice cream runs. Angelina bonded with Knox last night as they watched the sun set from the balcony, but both she and he skipped out on yesterday's adventure — click through to see what Brad and the kids were up to!

http://www.popsugar.com/home?page=0#post_8281225

65995275447df0a0_Brad.xlarge.jpg

1104429.jpg

1071658.jpg

1104426.jpg

Guest KATTK

Goodwill Ambassador Angelina Jolie and her adorable 1 1/2-year-old son Knox took a breather on their balcony in Venice, Italy today (April 29). Angie looked like she just stepped off the set of her new flick, The Tourist.

INFphoto_1260688_0.JPG

INFphoto_1260684.JPG

INFphoto_1260698.JPG

Guest sunny_dance

^

KATTK, welcome back! :D

you went "missing" for a while...

i'm glad to see you posting again! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sunny_dance

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Turns 4 Today -- Happy Birthday!

The always adorable Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, aka Shi, was born just four years ago to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in The Cottage Hospital in Swakopmund, Namibia. Shiloh means “messiah” or “peaceful one” in Hebrew while Nouvel pays tribute to French architect Jean Nouvel, one of Brad’s heroes in architecture.

shiloh-jolie-pitt-03.jpg

shiloh-jolie-pitt-02.jpg

shiloh-jolie-pitt-07.jpg

shiloh-jolie-pitt-08.jpg

shiloh-jolie-pitt-09.jpg

shiloh-jolie-pitt-11.jpg

my oh my has time flown by...i can't believe she's 4 already!

yet, shiloh's become her own little person in the process.

HB SJP! =]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sunny_dance

Angelina Jolie's Vanity Fair Interview - Highlights!

angelina-jolie-vanity-fair-july-2010-cover.jpg

angelina-jolie-vanity-fair.jpg

Angelina Jolie is quite candid in the August 2010 issue of Vanity Fair, in NY/LA on June 30, and everywhere on July 6. Here are some notable quotables from the 35-year-old actress:

On having more kids: “No, I’m not pregnant [but] we’re not opposed to it. We want to make sure we can give everybody special time. They’re kids now, and can play together, but they’re going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom for hours. We want to make sure we don’t build a family so big that we don’t have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well.”

On tying the knot with Brad Pitt: “[We're not] against getting married [but] it’s just like we already are. Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It’s for life.”

On taking a break from acting: “It’s not the most important thing in my life. Acting helped me as I was growing up. It helped me learn about myself, helped me travel, helped me understand life, express myself, all those wonderful things. So I’m very, very grateful, it’s a fun job. It’s a luxury. Look, I’m at work today in the middle of Venice. But I don’t think I’ll do it much longer.” Jolie says this reassessment is mostly due to her family: “Because I have a happy home….I got back from work last night, and everybody was playing music and dancing and I suddenly found myself dancing around with a bunch of little fun crazy people.”

On her many kids: “Mad’s a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. He’s great at school, great at history. He feels like he could be a writer or travel the world and learn about places and things. Zahara’s got an extraordinary voice and is just so elegant and well spoken. Shiloh’s hysterically funny, one of the goofiest, most playful people you’ll ever meet. Knox and Viv are classic boy and girl. She’s really female. And he’s really a little dude.”

On how Shiloh dresses: “Like a little dude. Shiloh, we feel, has Montenegro style. It’s how people dress there. She likes tracksuits, she likes (regular) suits. She likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys’ everything. She thinks she’s one of the brothers.”

On being most like Shiloh growing up: “Goofy and verbal, the early signs of a performer…. I used to get dressed up in costumes and jump around. But at some point, I got closed off, darker. I don’t remember anything happening. I think you just get hit with the realities of certain things in life, think too much, start to realize the world isn’t as you wished it would be, so you deepen. Then, as I had kids and got older—being goofy, lighter—it all came back.”

On Brad’s beard and what he’s been up to in Venice: “I love Brad in every state… He sculpts and designs. He makes furniture, sculpts things related to houses. Traditional male.”

On Brad with the kids: “I keep telling Brad he owes me. He’s had a few months off in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with the children. And he’s such an artist and goes to the stone yards and the art exhibits, and loves being in such a cultural place.”

On a potential Mr. & Mrs. Smith sequel: “People have tried. And it’s strange: do we have kids in the movie? We’ve thought about that, but it becomes personal now that we actually have kids. And if we work on it, we pull from our own life, which is funny to us, but you feel strange sharing too much. We did ask somebody to look into Mr. & Mrs. to see if they could crack a sequel, but there wasn’t anything original. It was just, Well, they’re going to get married, or they’ve got kids, or they get separated. Never great.”

On co-starring again with Brad: “I’d love to. We’ve talked about it. We’d have to figure out who’s going to watch the kids, but it’s really about finding the right thing, because we’ve looked. When you’re a couple, there are certain things people don’t want to see you do. It becomes too indulgent, too personal. I don’t think people want to see people who are really together intimate on-screen. Maybe we have to play bad guys that try to kill each other, so it’s just fun and aggressive, not dealing with some man-woman deal.”

Archived