xxxHOLiC

Guest kiwi-san

Guest tifachan

Yea, a nd I noticed that like, (I THINK!) that the 7 deadly sins were in the peoples' personalities. I derno. I just noticed a sort of resembalance like that. x_X

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banana milk =)

Yea, a nd I noticed that like, (I THINK!) that the 7 deadly sins were in the peoples' personalities. I derno. I just noticed a sort of resembalance like that. x_X

OH! That's crazy!

Pride/vanity: the girl with the monkey paw

Envy: ? Maybe the twins..

Gluttony: ?

Lust: The girl who had 47938274908 boyfriends? I'm not sure if that would be lust, though..

Anger:

Greed: Maybe that girl with the angel wings because she was greedy to get stronger... not sure if that works, either.. maybe she could be anger?

Sloth:

Guest tifachan

Gluttony: Those people in the movie who ate a lot... XD

I think the Envy part is right...

Anger: ?

Sloth: ? XD

Maybe they'll show up later?

• 5 months later...
Guest FirstTheWorst

You know, sloth doesn't neccessarily have to be food, it's just the overuse of entertainment and other things--way beyond the natural limits.

Sloth could be the lady that couldn't get off the internet/computer.

Anger could be the "wings" chick....

Hahahh but I can disagree with myself. Maybe Doumeki can be put under sloth for eating so much -_-.

• 8 months later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i never knew there was an anime for this until after i read the manga which i did after i finished watching tsubasa (yes, both season baby!) and then i decided to read tsubasa but i'm too lazy to do for now and now i saw xxxHoLic and i decided to read that too but now i can't even find the anime in stores since i heard that it was already license and stuff

i like how the story goes because i have to always laugh every time!! i love CLAMP's work

• 2 weeks later...

oy....i;m surprised there's not much "hype" about this manga. the anime for this series, i seriously dont like but the manga on its own.... ^_^ it's superb!! :( too bad that the chaps are coming in slow nowadays.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest wileenfc

hahaha... didnt expect this thread to be this old...

anyways, anybody watched xxxholic:kei (season 2)?? XPP

Guest mango-iee

I love xxxholic! I always go search for xxxholic first than any other manga in the library. I just love it! =]

Guest ayu_kaguma

Omg i just recently started reading this and it's so addicting!!

I already caught up to the latest chapter.

But this definitely became one my favorite manga so far.

Only watch watch couple episode on the anime tho.

Was never a fan of watching any anime though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest vanilla_ice

I still do!!! i just don't like how it takes forever for the new chapters to come out, but i think it's worth the wait. how is the anime for this manga? i've never really seen it :sweatingbullets:

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

ive only seen a few episodes. i think the art doesn't look as good when it is in color??

but the story follows the manga closely.

Archived