dulce De Leche ★

Guest SOULMATE*

Guest SOULMATE*
27 icons ∥ 17 new icons added º▽ º

{dulce de leche}

Hello! My name's Andee and this is my first time posting here. Well it's actually my first time with graphics EVER. I don't have PS but I do have Paint Shop Pro that I downloaded, which I have no idea how to use. LOL. I'm totally new at all this so I didn't know what I was doing (I really didnt do much with the pictures). I guess I was just pressing random buttons and got my results. I don't know anything about PS either. I've read in other threads about texture and coloring - I have no idea what those are hahaha.

All comments&advices are welcome! If anyone is willing to teach me how to add textures and stuff, please do!
It was kinda fun making these lol I know these aren't the best icons out there but it is my first time so *wink wink* ROFL

DBSK

jaejoong.jpgxiah.jpgmicky.jpg

2PM

jaebum.jpgjaebum1.jpgjaebum2.jpgkhun.jpg

khunwoo.jpgwooyoung.jpgchansung.jpg

Yoona (SNSD)

yoona.jpgyoona1.jpgyoona2.jpgyoona3.jpgyoona4.jpg

Lee Yeon Hee

lyh9.jpglyh3.jpglyh2.jpglyh1.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye

yeh7.jpgyeh6.jpgyeh5.jpgyeh4.jpg

yeh3.jpgyeh2.jpgyeh1.jpgyeh.jpg

→ on a side note, dulce de leche is my favorite nail color right now lol in case you guys wanted to know :P

Guest jesster.

these icons are really good for a beginner. i love your cropping in the yoona, yeonhee, and eunhye icons!

i'm not sure how similar paint shop pro is to photoshop, but you can find paint shop pro tutorials somewhere. i'm not sure where ._.

Guest mizzdeejaylily

Annyong Andee!

Nanun Lee Ara imnida!

Just call me Ara though.

Those icons are much better than my first icons I've ever made.

Which version of PSP do you use?

'Cause I could post some tutorials for you and other PSPers if you use the same version of PSP as me.

Guest SOULMATE*

jesster. thanks so much!! (:

mizzdeejaylily hi ara '---- ' aww thank you for your comment! hehe i use the corel psp x2 edition (i downloaded the trial online and its going to end in like 5 dayss :tears:) if you can post a tutorial that would be awesome!!!

UPDATE

gdragon

bigbang8.pngbigbang7.pngbigbang6.pngbigbang5.png

go ara

ara.pngara1.pngara2.pngara4.png

jung ilwoo

ilwoo.pngilwoo1.png

ara&ilwoo

arailwoo.pngarailwoo1.png

snsd

seohyun.pngsnsd.png

etc

balloons.pngbear.pngshoes.png

Guest SOULMATE*

UPDATE

DBSK

jaejoong1.pngmicky1.png

→ i was looking at some airport pics and saw yoochun's new haircut!! and then i got really excited lol

the boys look really tired though ): but tokyo dome was a success! i'm so proud of them!

Archived